News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: TRUCK series @ MICHIGAN  (Read 463 times)

5mike5 August 11, 2014, 10:41:52 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The truck race will kick off very early right at or b4 1pm followed almost immediately by the nationwide road course race.

Great for tarting a open parlay or 2 with.  I'm sure since it's at the track cup is racing several cup drivers will be in this rCe venue though I haven't seen an entry list. I'll probably take 1 to win and start 1-/ parlays especially with 2 races Saturday trying to get all slots but 1 filled for the big CUP race on Sunday afternoon. 

5mike5 August 11, 2014, 10:52:17 PM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Also just goty first look at the entry list for the Michigan truck race this weekend and surprisingly only saw 2 CUP drivers jumping in the trucks this weekend.

Kyle Busch no surprise there and Joey Logano are the only 2 I see that will be in the truck race.    Of course who will both be heavy heavy favs from start openers to finishing odds on raceday.  Sounds like open parlay or parlays written all over it sir maybe a driver in case those 2 trucks blow up or maybe just play a h2h parlay instead because it's probably a waste of $ to bet anybody else let's be honest

nascarwagers August 12, 2014, 12:45:06 PM (#2)

5mike5 August 13, 2014, 12:12:30 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I went ahead and actually bet Kyle (+145) off openers and nothing else.  Still might parlay him but all just depends on how bad his odds get and if there anybody else I actually think can beat him Here. Even though I hate single betting low odds almost always,  seems like free $ I pass up on and this week I feel that way.

Plus I'm afraid maybe by the time they post parlayables for he race the odds might be even or maybe even worse depending on sessions/ qualifying ( actually with him in trucks doesn't matter if he tarts deal last it doesn't change his odds) I think the value if he betting him is doing it off that opening number

nascarwagers August 13, 2014, 12:55:46 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I went ahead and actually bet Kyle (+145) off openers and nothing else.  Still might parlay him but all just depends on how bad his odds get and if there anybody else I actually think can beat him Here. Even though I hate single betting low odds almost always,  seems like free $ I pass up on and this week I feel that way.

Plus I'm afraid maybe by the time they post parlayables for he race the odds might be even or maybe even worse depending on sessions/ qualifying ( actually with him in trucks doesn't matter if he tarts deal last it doesn't change his odds) I think the value if he betting him is doing it off that opening number

I have been looking into this Truck race a lot this morning. I just don't see any value anywhere outside of the Top 2. May go ahead and bet Logano +300 just because I believe he will be closer to +200 by race time. Going to definitely parlay Kyle

Optional August 13, 2014, 01:26:02 PM (#5)

• View Profile
I'm going to watch practice and try to pick a longshot I think.

5mike5 August 13, 2014, 01:38:30 PM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I hope there's a good longshot but I was afraid his parlayable price would be unbettable like it was a few weeks ago so I hammered him on openers.  Hopefully odds get better and I'll do both. Bet more and parlay him. Bans would be nice to have a longshot backup but I won't be betting but 1  more max if anything else besides Kyle winning at all.  Is he doesn't here comes the nationwide race. Lol

nascarwagers August 15, 2014, 11:44:43 AM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Forgot to post this yesterday, but Austin Dillon is now entered in the #20 Truck

5mike5 August 15, 2014, 12:07:32 PM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
 :horse
Forgot to post this yesterday, but Austin Dillon is now entered in the #20 Truck
that's a big deal.  Thanks jay

5mike5 August 15, 2014, 12:47:50 PM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Looks like books had a clue or just adjusted field to +450.  No way it would be 3td fav odds wise if that wasn't the case

Optional August 15, 2014, 01:24:36 PM (#10)

• View Profile
Anyone know how good the #20 truck and team might be?

5mike5 August 15, 2014, 04:06:25 PM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kyle might be -150 tomorrow.  LMAO

Won all 5 truck races he's been in this year

nascarwagers August 15, 2014, 04:31:55 PM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Dillon was 2nd in 1st practice, very close in laps times.

As a reminder, Busch lost this race in the closing laps last year when James Buescher got around him on a late restart. The way these Trucks punch a big hole in the air, leaders are not able to get away as easy as they do in the Cup/Nationwide cars. This was the case last year with Busch leading almost all of the closing laps until a late restart shook everything up. Obviously I would not be wanting to bet against Kyle, but just something to keep in mind about how these Trucks behave in the draft at these speeds especially if they get bunched up with some late restarts.

nascarwagers August 15, 2014, 04:46:07 PM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Dillon was 2nd in 1st practice, very close in laps times.

As a reminder, Busch lost this race in the closing laps last year when James Buescher got around him on a late restart. The way these Trucks punch a big hole in the air, leaders are not able to get away as easy as they do in the Cup/Nationwide cars. This was the case last year with Busch leading almost all of the closing laps until a late restart shook everything up. Obviously I would not be wanting to bet against Kyle, but just something to keep in mind about how these Trucks behave in the draft at these speeds especially if they get bunched up with some late restarts.

Dillon 14th in final practice, Rowdy fastest again

5mike5 August 15, 2014, 09:29:20 PM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm ready to get the double header started tomorrow boys!!!!!!

:show$

Glad I hammered Kyle early and doubt I'll even make another bet on anything til the nationwide road race.  Unless his odds were opening odds still or better than that's about a zero % chance of happening. Wouldn't surprise me to be -125

Planning on parlaying  hornish depending on how bad odds are on open parlay to close Sunday and a h2h open parlay.or maybe just close one. Just depends how many they offer and how many are good imo.  Doubt I bet another driver but if I do would just be a longshot