News:

Larson wins 2nd straight at Michigan! Next up: Sonoma

Topic: Calling out Opti  (Read 123 times)

Reigle9 April 25, 2017, 09:35:43 AM

• View Profile
jk

Hold my hand. What's the current best bitcoin procedure? I'll be ready to rock friday, and maybe today if i have the balls to check my bank account lol.

Also, want to go to vegas Sat for the wrestling us open? Also, book your trip to the next bristol race. Well, just the flight. I'll pick the hotel so i don't end up crashing at flop house with bangers hah.

Reigle9 April 25, 2017, 09:44:10 AM (#1)

• View Profile
goddamn kangaroo time, it's almost midnite

i'll be bo'd by the time you wake up

Reigle9 April 25, 2017, 10:47:26 AM (#2)

• View Profile
Called bristol, the girl said all the terrace level has real seats. Mike's in the allison, so lets shoot for the allison terrace.

Tried to do some research on their site, but it's 100% incompetent and i give up before i put the fucking screen through the wall.

It'll probably be like 250 bucks all-in for the weekend with pit passes and what not.

nascarwagers April 25, 2017, 12:09:42 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

"kangaroo time"  :lol :lol

Reigle9 April 25, 2017, 01:30:30 PM (#4)

• View Profile

"kangaroo time"  :lol :lol
these fucking people and their kangaroos have no respects for the US time zone

Optional April 25, 2017, 03:58:21 PM (#5)

• View Profile
Fucker!! :D

I am playing poker and answering emails and trying to mod the forum.

Will be back later to help out ;-)

Reigle9 April 25, 2017, 04:23:22 PM (#6)

• View Profile
isnt it in the middle of the night there?

fuck are you doing?

Reigle9 April 25, 2017, 04:28:36 PM (#7)

• View Profile
i realize you said what you're doing ha, it's just how i talk

fuck im bored

wonder if i can walk

Reigle9 April 26, 2017, 03:48:18 PM (#8)

• View Profile
Just saw your Vegas thread. I'll be there.

Optional April 26, 2017, 08:34:51 PM (#9)

• View Profile
jk

Hold my hand. What's the current best bitcoin procedure? I'll be ready to rock friday, and maybe today if i have the balls to check my bank account lol.

Also, want to go to vegas Sat for the wrestling us open? Also, book your trip to the next bristol race. Well, just the flight. I'll pick the hotel so i don't end up crashing at flop house with bangers hah.

Sorry to take so long.

This is going to take at least 5 days to get started using the "easy" services.

Open an account at Gemini.com and make a deposit from your bank account. It takes 5 days to get credited.

Once you have US$ in the account click buy bitcoin and buy whatever amount you want to deposit to a book.

Go the book deposit page and they will give you a bitcoin address to send to. Some will also give you an exact amount of bitcoin to send (Betonline), others will just leave you to send an amount equal to the dollar amount you nominated (5Dimes).  If the first type obviouslt choose to send that exact amount. If like 5Dimes, always send a few dollars more as if the dollar amount they receive is less than you ordered it can cause a delay.

If the system is working as it should both BOL and 5D usually credit it in 5 to 15 mins. BOL is faster for me usually.

When you want to withdraw you just go to Gemini and look for your own bitcoin wallet address and then go to the book and make a withdraw request and give them that address.

Once you have it in your bitcoin wallet at Gemini, you click sell and change it to US$.

From there you can order a free ACH trasnfer to your bank which takes 3 days  or pay $20 for a wire and get it next day.

Thats the simplest way to get started.

Optional April 26, 2017, 08:41:14 PM (#10)

• View Profile
Just saw your Vegas thread. I'll be there.

Cool!

Looking like a bit of a crowd will be turning up.

Planned to post a thread here too.

Reigle9 April 27, 2017, 09:23:38 AM (#11)

• View Profile
"This is going to take at least 5 days"

oh shit, i didn't know that...guess that makes my choice for me on betting the draft

Thanks for the overview, going to be nice to be back in the game.

Reigle9 April 27, 2017, 03:54:03 PM (#12)

• View Profile
Is the 5 day wait every deposit or just the first one?

Optional April 27, 2017, 09:30:50 PM (#13)

• View Profile
Is the 5 day wait every deposit or just the first one?

With Gemini and  Coinbase they both say 5 business days for ACH deposits to clear.

There is a 3rd Option that is supposed to be good and simple like Coinbase/Gemini but I dont know a lot about really. Called ItBit.com 

They offer free ACH transfers as well, with the same timeframes. But also offer the option of depositing or withdrawing by Wire, which only takes 1 day. Think that costs $20 plus whatever your bank charges for them.

Optional April 27, 2017, 09:36:21 PM (#14)

• View Profile
If you want faster you need to use a trading exchange or a person to person exchange.

But you are such a luddite you really need to get started the easy way to understand what you are doing before trying that I think.

If you want to try and work it out yourself, check out localbitcoins.com

It's a person to person where you can buy and sell for all sorts of things like giftcards or cash or bank deposits and lots of other stuff.  You need to be careful and choose a trader with a long history if you do that.

That will be the fastest way to go ongoing. But like I say, I think you are best to do your first transfers using a full service exchange that basically does everything for you just so all you need to worry about is learning how to do transfers. Once you are comfy with that look for a better/faster way to suit you.  Too many sharks on localbitcoins for a brand new user.