News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: NATIONWIDE NIGHT RACE@ IOWA  (Read 480 times)

5mike5 July 31, 2014, 09:32:59 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just wanted to go ahead and throw up a thread for the last part of the Saturday double header with the trucks for the night race from IOWA.

The only cup driver in the race this week is Keslowski in the #22.

In really excited for this whole day of racing Saturday!!!

5mike5 July 31, 2014, 09:38:57 PM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
For this race I bet 2 drivers from openers and probably my only WIN bets I took KESLOWSKI(+185) and CHASE ELLIOT. (+500) (will add on odds better now)... i would like 2 bet a longshot that will be it for this race single winner wise, and i doubt i find any longshots i like but never know...will decide...usually dont bet heavy favs would like to parlay Brad but if they dont offer them and he wins i really feel like i past up Free money if i didnt Max him several times at least and chase elliot i just love and think he mght be only driver right now in the field that can give Keslowski a run for his money....hopefully his odds get better, only hit him 1 time so far waiting to see what odds end up doing after sessions are complete and overreaction begins

Will be looking at open parlays as well.  Including 1 or both winners it just depends on the odds they come out so late if offered at all.  Also gonna def be okaying a h2h +odds open parlay to hopefully go with cup race.  Just so much easier to have last- leg only thing left come Sunday and well worth the risk as long as u don't lose 3-4 maxed open parlays on Saturday without making 1 to the cup race

5mike5 August 02, 2014, 02:59:16 PM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
time to get focused on the big boy race of the day now fellas.....

winners and parlable winners and h2h parlays, its all going down tonight in anticipation for pocono cup series race tomorrow

ive just been fired up all week thinking its gonna be a BIG WIN FOR HIS WHOLE GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario4 August 02, 2014, 03:14:06 PM (#3)

• View Profile
Do we have any opinions on the Nationwide Race? We have less then an hour and half!!!

5mike5 August 02, 2014, 03:32:16 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Do we have any opinions on the Nationwide Race? We have less then an hour and half!!!

nationwide race doesnt start til 8pm (est)

we have almost 5 hours before it starts....ur thinking that because it says 4:30 but thats just when odds go down  til they finish qualifying

i have already posted 2 of my picks....im waiting to play another open parlay(s) and fill in 2nd-leg of my parlay with dillon winning truck race :)...which might be my biggest pick of the night....of course if it lost and i win the race id be fine with that too because that is a chunk of $$$ in the pocket for sure

not sure if ill be betting any other single bets cause already hammered keslowski and bet chase elliot.....just depends on odds...

keslowski already almost even odds, if u didnt get that early thats a tough bet unless u parlay it and even then not much value at even odds...but never know he might go up some but it would surprise me....

im just gonna wait til about an hour before racetime to dcide my final plays for the nationwide race probably but if i do b4 then ill post it as usual

Freaky Fast August 02, 2014, 03:42:33 PM (#5)

• View Profile
Seems like goodyear and  nascar realized how unfair the tire test at homestead would have been.  Moved the test till after richmond. Now lets see who gets to go.  Should be only chase teams if you ask me.

5mike5 August 02, 2014, 03:43:36 PM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Seems like goodyear and  nascar realized how unfair the tire test at homestead would have been.  Moved the test till after richmond. Now lets see who gets to go.  Should be only chase teams if you ask me.

that was always the plan i doubt they change it.....chase teams will still only be going i would have to think

nascarwagers August 02, 2014, 04:15:07 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

U.S. Cellular 250 Race Picks

*Plays will be added following qualifying

5mike5 August 02, 2014, 05:32:35 PM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
TREVOR BAYNE (pole) and BRAD KESLOWSKI on the front row for tonights race

:cheers

6th is chase elliot

7th is Sam Hornish Jr

really the only 4 drivers u need to know because 1 of those 4 (really 3 bayne wont win) WILL WIN this race....u can book that

5mike5 August 02, 2014, 05:55:38 PM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
IM READY TIME IS MOVING WAYYYYY TO SLOW FELLAS!!!!!!!!

:$$$

lets make that MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nascarwagers August 02, 2014, 06:25:55 PM (#10)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

5mike5 August 02, 2014, 06:28:31 PM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
odds are out just waiting to see if they offer parlable winners, which i know they will just hope its early like the truck race was today...eben though i dount i bet any1 else to win unless its hornish

then ill focus on my 2nd leg of my big parlay and a h2h parlay probably

Optional August 02, 2014, 06:28:56 PM (#12)

• View Profile
parlay with a slot open for cup race if i get lucky.

Regan Smith* -130  vs Trevor Bayne
Ty Dillon* +125  vs Elliott Sadler

I need to get off my ass and go but can't be bothered moving lol

5mike5 August 02, 2014, 06:49:24 PM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
parlay with a slot open for cup race if i get lucky.

Regan Smith* -130  vs Trevor Bayne
Ty Dillon* +125  vs Elliott Sadler

I need to get off my ass and go but can't be bothered moving lol

YES SIR!!!

:dancer

5mike5 August 02, 2014, 06:51:27 PM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
still waiting for parlayable winners to post

hardest part of winning ur 1st leg with a big underdog is picking the middle slot to get me the cup race :nerves

im going h2h because no point in trying a winner when ive already bet chase and Keslowski big.....i think it makes ALOT more sense to just have to beat 1 driver than everybody and make it to sunday with potential big payoff...especially with a +390 winner in the books....really doesnt need to even be a huhe h2h underdog

even if i lose the parlay, as long as 1 of my 2 picks to win so far cash ill be happy as hell anyways