News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: Depositing (wtf)  (Read 226 times)

Reigle9 August 16, 2016, 10:25:31 AM

• View Profile
Never thought depositing would be so hard. Spent like 5 hours yesterday trying to do it before saying fuck it.

5dimes: visa debit, visa credit, and moneygram all denied...plus they're changing to a new CS system which obviously doesn't work

BOL: Thought this was going to be simple, but they charge 6.5% to use your card. I'm not paying 6.5% for the privilege to pay 10% to bet with you. So I have to do 50 steps to try and send with WU, but these people have 5 names and idk which names to put in which fields, and CS is obv way too fucking stupid to understand the question.

Going to try Heritage today, but idk how fast they get their cfb lines out.

Reigle9 August 16, 2016, 11:00:30 AM (#1)

• View Profile
And heritage makes you call to activate your account. I give up, done betting. Bye.

5mike5 August 16, 2016, 03:11:45 PM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm banned from western union.noeninuse my woman's name but I usually only use MG or bank wire

I heard C 5dimes stopped using west end union. All together but that's just what somebody else posted I never tried again after they banned me

rs1x August 16, 2016, 04:25:33 PM (#3)

• View Profile
BTC is the ONLY way you should be depositing now a days.  Extremely easy (once you get the hang of the technology & lingo)

5mike5 August 16, 2016, 04:47:07 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
BTC is the ONLY way you should be depositing now a days.  Extremely easy (once you get the hang of the technology & lingo)

That's my problem I'm about as low on the knowledge totem pole
As u can get.  I mean I know what they are and go up and down on value sometimes but that's it.

If offered me $1 million bucks to deposit thru MG and gave me 5-8 hrs no way in hell I could do it without help

Reigle9 August 16, 2016, 04:48:01 PM (#5)

• View Profile
Funny you say that. Just told my buddy it wouldn't surprise if bitcoin was the only option for books in a year from now.

I'm 100% ignorant about it.

"once you get the hang of the technology & lingo"
I have 0 knowledge. I don't even get how it's real. Isn't it just like e-money? They have to have the actual cash in a vault somewhere for it to even logically make sense, but I really doubt that exist. It seems like it's something worth money cause the internet decided it is.

5mike5 August 16, 2016, 04:58:04 PM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
And @Reigle9 use ur Woman's name instead of urs thru MG that's what I do.   And neve teen denied 1 time when I just need to throw $500 in b4 CUP race and my account LOE.   $690 is the most u can deposit that's why I liked WU better u could send and receive several grand every week. 

Anyways all u have to do is copy u and her license 1 time and they keep her name on a file.   That's been like 3-5 years ago and I haven't been denied 1 time after using her name And her old address. Just send them that info or anybody u trust that will let u do it it's simple as hell

I can't remember last time took. My $ more than 1 hour after I call and give them the ref #.   If u ever have questions or whatever u can text me anytime I know about every deposit and withdrawl and how they work I've been there so long

Reigle9 August 16, 2016, 05:41:35 PM (#7)

• View Profile
Just watched the "webinar" (is that a real term?) on sbr about bitcoin. Guess I'll give it a go.

Rs, what stuff do you use? Dude in the vid said about coinbase, circle, and airbitz.

Reigle9 August 16, 2016, 05:43:04 PM (#8)

• View Profile
Mike, what's the difference whose name I use. It's the peer-to-peer blocking the destination.

Reigle9 August 16, 2016, 05:59:20 PM (#9)

• View Profile
@optional

Can you hold my hand through this? Why does there have to be multiple places to sign up? Which ones should I use? Do I have to deposit to coinbase and then transfer to circle/airbitz, and then to the book? Just typing that annoys me. Soooooooooooooo easy 3-step sign up.

Reigle9 August 16, 2016, 05:59:56 PM (#10)

• View Profile
And jesus fucking cdhri8st how do i fucking linki people. im so fucking annoyed

5mike5 August 16, 2016, 08:14:52 PM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Mike, what's the difference whose name I use. It's the peer-to-peer blocking the destination.

Moneygram itself blocked me.   Returned my funds and feed but I can't use them at all   At least internationally never tried just inside the US.  So 5dines when that happens lets u send pic of your ID and whoevers ID will Be the sender / receiver.   And they keep it on file so I only have to email it to them 1 time and Ive never had a problem since.  Nodda one

Reigle9 August 16, 2016, 09:22:43 PM (#12)

• View Profile
Did tony cash out on 5dimes? There is no CS at all anymore. Think they're going the way of the ufc, cash out while you can.

Optional August 17, 2016, 02:55:24 AM (#13)

• View Profile
Apparently they are changing their CS setup/system right now.

Dont know why or how just that its supposed to be happening.

Chances are will end up with a shared support center like Heritage and Wagrweb

@optional

Can you hold my hand through this? Why does there have to be multiple places to sign up? Which ones should I use? Do I have to deposit to coinbase and then transfer to circle/airbitz, and then to the book? Just typing that annoys me. Soooooooooooooo easy 3-step sign up.

1) signup to Coinbase  (2 min max)

2) Get your coinbase account verified by linking your bank account.

3) Send US$ to Coinbase account. (takes a couple of days first time)

4) Once your account is funded and ready to go....

5) Open a Blockchain.info wallet. Which is a wallet that does not care what you do with your coin

6) Send bitcoin from your Coinbase account to your blockchain wallet. You should see it as confirmed there within 10 mins.

7) Go to book and submit a deposit request and they will give you their wallet address.

8) send the amount of bitcoin they tell you to from blockchain wallet to book.

In reverse, request a withdrawal from book to your blockchain wallet, then send to Coinbase and have them transfer it your bank account.

After the first time, it takes 20 mins max each way to arrive.

And don't be one the dumbasses who say 'this is too complicated for me'. People like that dont deserve any help as all that measn is that they have not even opened the websites to try it for themselves... as it isn't fucking complicated at all.

If you didn't need to hide your gambling by using the blockchain wallet in the middle it would the simplest way you have ever transferred money.

5mike5 August 17, 2016, 06:27:03 AM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Moneygram itself blocked me.   Returned my funds and feed but I can't use them at all   At least internationally never tried just inside the US.  So 5dines when that happens lets u send pic of your ID and whoevers ID will Be the sender / receiver.   And they keep it on file so I only have to email it to them 1 time and Ive never had a problem since.  Nodda one