News:

Larson wins 2nd straight at Michigan! Next up: Sonoma

Topic: Xfinity Mid Ohio 200  (Read 401 times)

Optional August 11, 2016, 02:50:20 AM

• View Profile
A few interesting ringers in field like Hornish, Piquet and Kelly.

Looks like someone hit Slammin Sam already at 5D, he is +400 elsewhere.

Owen Kelly +600 for me.  :shift

Sam Hornish Jr     +225
Ryan Blaney     +500
Nelson Piquet Jr     +600
Owen Kelly     +600
Daniel Suarez     +700
Erik Jones     +700
Field (any other driver)     +1150
Justin Allgaier     +1300
Elliott Sadler     +1500
Ty Dillon     +1500
Brendan Gaughan     +1550
Brennan Poole     +1750
Justin Marks     +1750
Darrell Wallace Jr     +2800

Reigle9 August 11, 2016, 04:55:59 AM (#1)

• View Profile
Hornish opened at +350 on dimes. Put 2u on him. Also have Sadler.

vegas native August 11, 2016, 09:34:56 AM (#2)

• View Profile
Owen Kelly is in the Joe Gibbs 18 car also. That's a good price on him, William Hill had him at +275

Reigle9 August 11, 2016, 10:47:46 AM (#3)

• View Profile
I looked up the ringers and they didn't seem real impressive.

Optional August 12, 2016, 09:13:01 AM (#4)

• View Profile
He's a pretty handy Aussie who was unlucky not to win here last time he ran this race. I had planned to bet him the next year but he had a clash with V8 supercars and didn't come back.

Although have to admit I didn't realize that was as long ago as 2013 when I made the bet.

Reigle9 August 12, 2016, 11:30:27 AM (#5)

• View Profile
Dillon fastest in the first practice.

Hornish fastest in the second.

Reigle9 August 12, 2016, 11:55:02 AM (#6)

• View Profile
A lot of dope paint schemes for Darlington. http://www.jayski.com/news/schemes/story/_/page/2016-NASCAR-Darlington-Throwback-Paint-Schemes

I like Brad's, I'm considering buying that Harvick car, Stewart's, and JJ's.

It's going to be weird for me Kyle Busch being in the interstate batteries car.

also on the nascar site http://www.nascar.com/en_us/darlington-paint-2016.html

5mike5 August 12, 2016, 05:26:04 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
tha la for posting  the paint schemes.  I love this set of races coming up. 

Bristol night race triple header week third-say night races.   

Darlington.

What a great time of year and on top some actual drama in who is gonna make this chase especially after Dale Jr. Has no chance now.  I'll say it again he's not racing again this year period.  What's the point

5mike5 August 12, 2016, 05:29:15 PM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
And by the way for the 1st time on my life the XFINITY series entire schedule is being shown on the USA channel this AND next week from practices, qualifying, AND the race itself. Had nonide USA was even affiliated with MBC but I guess they own USA.  And of course it's just on there because of the okympics is on every other NBC station.   Least I'm guessing that's the o ky 2 races that will ever be on the USA network.

Just a heads up if anybody was wondering or looked and had not seen it yet. Think it's just qualifying and the race.  Maybe 1 practice and I saw 1 practice live for Bristol next week too besides qualifying and the rAce

5mike5 August 12, 2016, 05:34:50 PM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
And for this week's road course xfinity race I honestly don't have any good idea.   I remember it's a fu track to watch but I don't have those recorded in xfinity.  Should have took a vacation this week but just relaxed and chillin all week

Anyways I have no current strategy for this betting wise.   I did not bet anybody early so just gonna beg all on raceday.  Probably parlay the 1-2 favs with h2hs not leaving them open for next week gonna try and hit them raceday and then of course some single bets to win and maybe a h2h parlay probably waiting to see what all of u guys like b4 doing much of anything.   

Is this the race last year or year b4 that xfinity road cuourse that was won by fuel mileage by somebody unexpected??     I know it was a long road course that I think went to OT and lots rac out of gas cause course is so long and went to OT I think.  But I could be remembering it wrong.  Anyways if u know remind me of u don't mind.   Thaka fella's and lets all won and pad our accounts for one of the BEST and HUGEST race weeks of the year IMO the Bristol night racing triple header week!!!!

Reigle9 August 13, 2016, 12:13:21 AM (#10)

• View Profile
Already have my Hornish money spent.

Optional August 13, 2016, 12:39:07 AM (#11)

• View Profile
Is this the race last year or year b4 that xfinity road course that was won by fuel mileage by somebody unexpected??

I remember Regan Smith  bumped and ran Tagliani with a few corners to go and ruined most of our winning bets.

Optional August 13, 2016, 12:39:47 AM (#12)

• View Profile

We did well grabbing our guys early  :dancelol

5mike5 August 13, 2016, 12:51:23 AM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Is this the race last year or year b4 that xfinity road course that was won by fuel mileage by somebody unexpected??

I remember Regan Smith  bumped and ran Tagliani with a few corners to go and ruined most of our winning bets.
Yep that's exactly right opti.   Pretty sure that's what I was trying to remember.  I DEF remember that one

Thanks for reminding me.   I remember we all had tags that day

5mike5 August 13, 2016, 12:55:42 AM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

We did well grabbing our guys early  :dancelol

Guess I'll be parlaying him as I wasn't on any openers. I'm just gonna parlay him with a h2h to try and get good odds like u guys got hopefully or close.   I'm planning on parlaying the 1-2 favs they offer and close them on same race with a h2h.  Not sure depends on how many (if any) parlayables they offer on how many singles I'll bet

Probably play a h2h parlay of matchups of +odds h2h for some Extra Longshot action too