News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: Xmas in July  (Read 186 times)

Trident July 15, 2014, 01:25:35 PM

• View Profile
For those that play at any of the YouWager books today is last day for XMas in July promotion, for those that don't its a 50% freeplay from a A+ book, you can withdraw winnings from them before 4X rollover is completed just have to leave deposit, fees and any winnings from freeplay in account till rollover is completed.

They post all of the racing series with futures and matchups every week.  :cheers

rs1x July 15, 2014, 01:44:59 PM (#1)

• View Profile
For those that play at any of the YouWager books today is last day for XMas in July promotion, for those that don't its a 50% freeplay from a A+ book, you can withdraw winnings from them before 4X rollover is completed just have to leave deposit, fees and any winnings from freeplay in account till rollover is completed.

They post all of the racing series with futures and matchups every week.  :cheers

Can you parlay race winners there, or is that only at 5D?

Optional July 15, 2014, 02:00:12 PM (#2)

• View Profile
Can you parlay any NASCAR there?

Trident July 15, 2014, 02:01:49 PM (#3)

• View Profile

Can you parlay race winners there, or is that only at 5D?

No you can't, 5D is the only book that lets you and even offers those bets that I know of.

Trident July 15, 2014, 02:03:05 PM (#4)

• View Profile
Can you parlay any NASCAR there?

No

5mike5 July 15, 2014, 03:18:12 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That's why 5dimes is  an essential out (also because hey have best openers on every driver and best raceday closers on mid level to longshots)if u bet NASCAR imo no matter what U think about them in other areas.  I would lose so much $ without parlays with all the $ I win off NASCAR parlays I don't know what the hell I would do.  Lol.  Would be a nightmare for several of us I would say.

I'm honestly still surprised they offer several things NASCAR wise we can parlay.  But people that aren't as good as we are might make up for our gains who knows.  Guess they would have to or they wouldn't be offering them still

Trident July 20, 2014, 06:48:26 PM (#6)

• View Profile

Requested a max check payout today thanks to Bourdais win, money was taken out of my account in about 30 minutes and never had to talk to CS thanks to online banking system they have, only book I know of that you can withdraw winnings when taking a bonus. This book is so underrated and as safe as any online book for US players. 

:cheers

Optional July 21, 2014, 03:35:22 AM (#7)

• View Profile

Requested a max check payout today thanks to Bourdais win, money was taken out of my account in about 30 minutes and never had to talk to CS thanks to online banking system they have, only book I know of that you can withdraw winnings when taking a bonus. This book is so underrated and as safe as any online book for US players. 

Any idea if they are competitive for other motorsports?

Trident July 21, 2014, 09:44:40 AM (#8)

• View Profile

Any idea if they are competitive for other motorsports?

They hang the openers From TheGreek then they seem to adjust to their action after qualifying, they offer all the same matchups from TheGreek just no parlaying them.