News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: Everything is rigged  (Read 89 times)

Reigle9 June 16, 2016, 11:59:38 PM

• View Profile
When you lose. I can't stand this shit.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to think there's some massive choreographed set-up to think it's possible. This isn't 1919. On top of everything being recorded, everyone is just too bitch to keep their mouths shut.

The nba isn't rigged and neither is anything else.

And before anyone cites the ref from a handful of years ago, that's one guy. The nba didn't send down orders to him.

Reigle9 June 17, 2016, 12:01:14 AM (#1)

• View Profile
Right on cue.

David ‏@dcizzle927 3m3 minutes ago

Thank god for rigged league. Who else won 4700 plus betting tonight

I think he was being facetious though.

5mike5 June 17, 2016, 01:33:41 AM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
When you lose. I can't stand this shit.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to think there's some massive choreographed set-up to think it's possible. This isn't 1919. On top of everything being recorded, everyone is just too bitch to keep their mouths shut.

The nba isn't rigged and neither is anything else.

And before anyone cites the ref from a handful of years ago, that's one guy. The nba didn't send down orders to him.

I totally agree.  And I'm 39 and I've been betting since I was able to play slid (which are rigged.( lol)

But when I started betting sports when I was 20 or so and I'm 39 now I've had some BRItAL beats like we all have and seen some CRAZY ahit happen to make me lose a race or game that u would think was almost impossible and in anger may say that's BS that had to be rigged.  But let's be honest it's IS NOT.  Nothing is.  Give me a ducking break.   Listen I know especially lately I may cry and whine a little bit to u guys to get shot off my chest cause I'm on worst streak of my NASCAR career but NEVER no matter what happens or has ever happened in my gambling career and when u have been doing it 15-20 years u have seen it ALL.  PERIOD.   And I have NEVER and I mean NEVER said so why was rigged no matter how it looked.  Because if ur on the other end of the play or call u don't say that it was just AWSOME I can't believe it happened!!!!

Anyways sorry for the rant but @reigle I totally and fully agree and I get so sick of people or friends that say stupid shit.  Too much to lose to have any game rigged for teams, players, and leagues.  Let's get real and be big boys here.  (Not here just meaning as gamblers).  And really u shouldn't gamble if u are a REAL gamble.  Yes refs makes bad calls, some rediculios crazy? But rigged?   Come on. 

And please don't say Pete rose for sucks sake