News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: POCONO CUP RACE  (Read 874 times)

5mike5 May 31, 2016, 09:57:22 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
 :< after that surprising dominating performance by truex to set a new record for last 30 years I think hoping we can have a better week or at least I can this week and I LOVE pocono.   Usually weather and/or strategy ALAWAYS play a role in the pocono weekends but I haven't looked yet about weather and really no point til Thursday and Friday to get a serous forecast for Saturday and Sunday

I've just watched last years 2 race so far and even though it's a whole new package of course several drivers just have a natural talent here it seems and usually always are on my roster here. 

Hopefully the odds are decent again this week and on race day.  And we also have a xfinity race too Rememeber on Saturday afternoon which of course Jay has weekly thread up for it too already 

GOODLUCK this weekend fella's in ready to get on a hot streak not just a big win and hopefully we can start this weekend.  I gotta start making some money on the overall season and not there right now but a few winnings weeks take care of that.  Can't even remember not made $$ for this long in a season by June 1. 

As always all opinions and or picks are always welcomed by everybody seeing that just makes us all better or at least I like to see what everybody is thinking even if not a pick.

:shift

5mike5 June 01, 2016, 07:59:04 PM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I gotta go ahead and take DALE JR (+1800) to kick off the week early

Burg brought him up when we were texting back and forth about the race and I totally agree I like the value here too ALOT

kcburg June 01, 2016, 08:20:10 PM (#2)

• View Profile

Burg brought him up and I totally agree I like the value here too

thanks Mike..will wait to show my BK bias later this week when he rises to +1500

5mike5 June 01, 2016, 08:56:17 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

thanks Mike..will wait to show my BK bias later this week when he rises to +1500
yeah he gets to 15-1 I'll be on that too

Lso alotmof guys under 10-1 early won't be after sessions and qualifying.   

dapperandy June 01, 2016, 09:05:02 PM (#4)

• View Profile
Took Larson 28-1 and a little smaller bet on Jr 18-1 few hours ago.

Passed on Bad Brad at 11.5-1 for now.

Also took Larson -105 over Suarez in xfinity

5mike5 June 01, 2016, 09:21:07 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah Kyle Larson is gonna win in the next month or so I just got a feeling.  Not that I've been lighting it up at all lately but I'm hitting when he cashes in, he owes me a lot of $$$$ back.  LOL.   Looking at a few more but haven't pulled the trigger get on anybody but the #88. 

Mario4 June 01, 2016, 10:44:17 PM (#6)

• View Profile
Early Plays for this week

Larson 28-1
Earnhardt 18-1
Truex 6.75/1

cover plays
Harvick +650
Johnson +750

Biffle -130 Menard
Larson -130 austin dillon
Larson -130 Kahne

Optional June 02, 2016, 05:33:09 AM (#7)

• View Profile
Like the Junior odds too.

Truex a danger to make it two in a row after winning this last year and last week.

5mike5 June 02, 2016, 06:04:47 AM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Like the Junior odds too.

Truex a danger to make it two in a row after winning this last year and last week.

Yeah he is if that team can start rolling now would be the first time we have saw a team get hot and stay very competitive for wins when they think they "found" the downforce balance in this new package at almost every track type like they claim

Still amazed his practices held through the face in suck dominating fashion after dominating practices and pole too especially in a day/ night race.  Best performance  I may have ever seen actually.  That amshit never happen to dominate every session AND. The race much less lead all but a few laps in a 400 lap 600 mile race

5mike5 June 02, 2016, 06:12:19 AM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Already down to +1500 we all got on that at the right time.  Pre-sessions anyways got best price

I mean he has WON 2 of the last 4 races af pocono and finished top 5 in 4 of last 5 taces here too.   For JR that's pretty damn good and no way he's been that up front that often finishing in top 5  at any other racetrack in last 5 races.

5mike5 June 02, 2016, 06:14:23 AM (#10)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Larson @ +2000 since openers on dines not very appealing to me even though I want to bet him.   Elliot 20-1 as well seems awfully low.  Surely those 2 will get closer to +3000 and go any lower gonna have to wait on Larson and see what happens

Larson started 14tb and 27th here last year if that happens he Definately will
Be better than 20--1.   I would have taken 28-1 like mentioned by somebody above but never got/ or saw those prices but don't think it was at dimes but not positive it wasn't either

5mike5 June 02, 2016, 06:19:27 AM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
And 10 drivers all under +1200 is terrible.  But that will change after sessions and should hopefully get at least 4-5 at better odds.  Least that's what in banking on plus hope I get a parlay winner Saturday to help my roster Sunday and save some $ in the process

Reigle9 June 02, 2016, 11:01:38 AM (#12)

• View Profile
Only took jr yesterday. 19/1

5mike5 June 02, 2016, 11:29:21 AM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Only took jr yesterday. 19/1

Nice seems like we all liked his value. 

And is shot down too so getting him early at that price  was for sure the right time if u were. Taking him anyways.  I was surprised being won 2 last 4 here and in top 5 finisher  4 of last 5.  Pretty impressive

5mike5 June 02, 2016, 11:31:28 AM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I wish some of the 10 guys under 12/1 would move since guys above them odds are dropping before tomorrow's sessions start but not looking good for that. I have my eye on both Penske cars already mentioned Brad  with somebody else but in also looking at Logano as well depending on his odds after his odds not good enough for me at the moment