News:

Kenseth stamps a career at Phoenix! Up next: Championship Weekend at Homestead

Topic: Championship odds at the greek  (Read 160 times)

fullofpace May 17, 2016, 11:16:37 AM

• View Profile
my god, does anyone have an account at the greek?  ill send cash to you to make some bets. 

Reigle9 May 17, 2016, 12:40:03 PM (#1)

• View Profile
I actually looked at them earlier today when i looked to see if they had trucks on the line-up, nothing stood out to me. What do you like?

Unless you don't mind having shit pending that long, I'm going to wait until a month or 2 before the chase starts. I had the perfect plan and it worked last year, so hope to do it again.

I figured out who I liked to win then bet them after a bad week. I rolled the dice Harvick was going to win the race he needed to win (obv he didnt win the champ) and already had Kyle at nice odds. So whoever won between those two was a nice payout.

Reigle9 May 17, 2016, 12:52:25 PM (#2)

• View Profile
With the chase format, I don't even pay attention to point standings. Just now looked at them.

Kurt #3
Chase #7
Dillon #10

I'm so focused on betting week to week, I really have no idea how the mid-level guys are doing overall. Those 3 seem to be doing better than expected.

You could've gotten 15/1 Chase would be higher than Logano at this point.

Reigle9 May 17, 2016, 01:10:16 PM (#3)

• View Profile
Just did the same thing I did last year to decide who I like.

The way I see it, five guys have a chance. Kyle, JJ, Logano, Brad, and Harvick (they're prob the top favs lol).

I think all of their champ odds look like shit right now. None of them are dominate at homestead, so it's kind of hard to pick someone right now. Obviously have to add Kyle at some point. Maybe he wrecks 2 weeks in a row and you can get him at +700 or so.

fullofpace May 17, 2016, 01:42:52 PM (#4)

• View Profile
Not so much the champion odds. But the win head 2 heads and point finish.  I have no problem tyn up cash for 5 months.  Thats really all i do anymore.  Nfl totals winz. Baseball wins etc.  I start betting  cup odds in january and just keep adding.  Even with this format only about 6 have a shot.

Can you get down at the greek?

Reigle9 May 17, 2016, 05:03:54 PM (#5)

• View Profile
That would drive me insane. I'm weird/crazy about looking at it for 8 months. I want to go to vegas in July for cfb futures, just to have the tickets instead of looking at it in my pendings.

fullofpace May 17, 2016, 09:23:40 PM (#6)

• View Profile
my local PPH lets me set up a different account for futures.  that would drive me nutz also, have to scroll thru 2 pages of futurs to see if i had -5 or -6 on an nba game.  that being said, if you can bet long term futurs on credit makes life a little easier.

i do the same thing.  go to vegas in july to get ncaa futures and games of the year.  ill be there july 1 thru 4.  lets have a drink or 5 or 10.  im at rio

GP May 19, 2016, 10:05:18 AM (#7)

• View Profile
Thank you fullofpace for posting this thread.  Sorry I can't get down at thegreek.  Thankfully 5Dimes re-posted these also.  There's a couple of points matchups which I'm on,  #78 over #5 & #1 over #15.

Reigle9 May 20, 2016, 01:00:15 PM (#8)

• View Profile

i do the same thing.  go to vegas in july to get ncaa futures and games of the year.  ill be there july 1 thru 4.  lets have a drink or 5 or 10.  im at rio
Dude, that's awesome. For sure. I'll have at least 10 on the plane though lol.

fullofpace May 21, 2016, 03:23:24 PM (#9)

• View Profile
let me know man, ill save a seat at the bar for ya

fullofpace May 21, 2016, 03:24:32 PM (#10)

• View Profile
although, based on your post from last nights taped all star race, perhaps your a little out of my league.

5mike5 May 21, 2016, 04:24:47 PM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
although, based on your post from last nights taped all star race, perhaps your a little out of my league.

:lol

I would LOVE to hang with reigle for a day

Even though I haven't drank in about 8-10 years.  Not cause had a problem just stopped going out and to bars when I settled down woman wise and no need.  I was never a home drinker o my drank to get drunk and bang ransoms.   :lol.   Not that I don't have vices we all do