News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: Anyone still salty about missing huge Larson payout.  (Read 164 times)

dapperandy May 16, 2016, 02:50:41 PM

• View Profile
I have to do a little rant as my bankroll would be sitting so pretty right now, even making decent profit of the race by getting Larson top 3 8-1 and winning both big underdog matchups.

But GODDAMN.

He said he probably could have gotten into him in the corner and got past him but he wanted to have respect but prob. should have and he would be in the chase right now. DW was even saying Matt was gonna make him wreck him if he wanted to get past. And he also said he was too patient when he let Chase catch up.

I mean jesus Christ, you got 4 second places kid, after a couple weeks, no one will ever remember the "cheap" move you made. Only who won the race.

What an unbelievable missed opportunity even if I didn't have any money on the race. Kenseth will have no problem getting in the chase.

Should be like this  :dancer :moneypile but am like this  :kill

Feel like such a hypocrite complaining about a bad beat but this is mostly a Kyle Larson rant. He should really be the one to replace Kahne at Hendrick.

Any thoughts?

Optional May 17, 2016, 06:17:19 AM (#1)

• View Profile
Took Logano and few years to grow man size balls. Could be the same thing.

yisman May 17, 2016, 12:36:18 PM (#2)

• View Profile
my bankroll is very low

I'd have a lot to play with had it hit

2550 extra

fullofpace May 17, 2016, 09:30:37 PM (#3)

• View Profile
I have to do a little rant as my bankroll would be sitting so pretty right now, even making decent profit of the race by getting Larson top 3 8-1 and winning both big underdog matchups.

But GODDAMN.

He said he probably could have gotten into him in the corner and got past him but he wanted to have respect but prob. should have and he would be in the chase right now. DW was even saying Matt was gonna make him wreck him if he wanted to get past. And he also said he was too patient when he let Chase catch up.

I mean jesus Christ, you got 4 second places kid, after a couple weeks, no one will ever remember the "cheap" move you made. Only who won the race.

What an unbelievable missed opportunity even if I didn't have any money on the race. Kenseth will have no problem getting in the chase.

Should be like this  :dancer :moneypile but am like this  :kill

Feel like such a hypocrite complaining about a bad beat but this is mostly a Kyle Larson rant. He should really be the one to replace Kahne at Hendrick.

Any thoughts?

heres the thing....gotta rattle some cages.  no doubt mark martin was and should be considered one of the best.  however, because he was too nice a guy, he finished 2nd at least 20 times and never won a championship.  kahne, same thing, i gotta be nice.  on the other side earnhardt, labonte, waltrip, etc..i'll move you to win.  larson was super agresive a few years back during the chase and after chicago was puled aside by gordon and told to pick your spots.  newman at phoenix used him up and said "the kid has lots of years to get one back"  time to step up mr larson or become the next lagono and wait till your next contract comes up to change your behavior.

5mike5 May 19, 2016, 03:59:45 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm salty because he could have moved Matt out of the way 2-3 with just a little tap on the rear of the car or quarter panel.  It was a amazing battle but fuck would have been my biggest hit odds wise since 150-1 Ragan bet few years back I think.  Not positive but pretty sure