News:

Hamlin scores first JGR win at Loudon! Up next: Trucks at Eldora and Cup/Xfinity at the Brickyard

Topic: Trucks at Dover  (Read 360 times)

nascarwagers May 10, 2016, 09:08:06 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
All 3 touring series will be in action this weekend at the Monster Mile. Starting on Friday, the Camping World Truck Series will kick the action off with the running of the Dover 200. Green flag is scheduled to wave at 5:48PM (EST). Let's start the weekend off with a winner  :cheers

Entry List

Past Camping World Truck Series Winners at Dover

5mike5 May 11, 2016, 11:45:26 PM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I like it looks like all series regulars in the lower series for he most part and no CIP guys I saw when I glanced @ the roster.

Be OPEN parlaying 1-2 parlayable depending if they even offer 2.   Then maybe 1-2 longshots and at least start a OPEN h2h parlay.  Not sure if I'll take 2 of 3 slots on this race or just 1 here and 1 on XFinity race.  Just depends on odds of I take a single but would have to be longer shots odds wide that I to k has a decent chance.  So doubt I bet much til raceday Friday.  My strategy inloved all 3 series to make a freaking huge OPEN parlay (1-2 at least depending ) hit or a damn winner in all 3 races.

As tough as this race can be to handicap in every series and ALL the crazy finishes we have here just never know but since last week I didn't bet as much as usual because of amazing odds its opposite this week and I'm going a little more than usual to win a lot more than even usual on big hits. It's time fella's. It all depends on each race what I'll
Be doing on the others races all weekend.  In ready for whatever gotta go extra big some races and this is one of those for me. And I mean every race all weekend

5mike5 May 12, 2016, 09:40:09 AM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Bell over truex (-115)
OPEN
OPEN

If add anybody else or start another h2h parlay b4 odds go down I'll post it as soon as I can

Reigle9 May 12, 2016, 11:41:02 AM (#3)

• View Profile
-- 2:00-2:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series practice (Follow live)
-- 4:00-4:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series final practice (Follow live)

I apparently bet Suarez yesterday.

nascarwagers May 12, 2016, 03:41:45 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

5mike5 May 12, 2016, 04:33:07 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

nascarwagers May 12, 2016, 05:23:07 PM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Optional May 12, 2016, 06:00:24 PM (#7)

• View Profile
Hard to make much from the times.

Anyone watch it?

5mike5 May 12, 2016, 06:24:53 PM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Anyone watch it?

I didn't.  But when can u make anything out of times on practice. Lol

Sorry u knew I had to. Hahahaha

Liok at the drivers all over the place in comparison to the 2 practices.  Probably 1 mostly race runs and other qualifying m

Still liking my.bell over  truex matchup at even odds

5mike5 May 12, 2016, 06:30:09 PM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Is it just me or was Ryan truex the next nest and young driver on his way up and now can't even compete in xfinity and / or truck series even????

Jmac May 12, 2016, 07:03:38 PM (#10)

• View Profile

Anyone watch it?

Liok at the drivers all over the place in comparison to the 2 practices.  Probably 1 mostly race runs and other qualifying m

You have to watch the leader board and watch the order by last lap run, at least that what works for me. Byron looking impressive again in race runs. If he wins again maybe books will list him as a single.
Bell over Truex is a great bet.

5mike5 May 12, 2016, 08:38:55 PM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Anyone watch it?

You have to watch the leader board and watch the order by last lap run, at least that what works for me. Byron looking impressive again in race runs. If he wins again maybe books will list him as a single.
Bell over Truex is a great bet.

Thanks for bell over truex compliment.  I loved it. 

Also would be great to get a parlay odd on the right foot. Save next leg for xfinity and last for CUP of course.   And may start another one who knows how many slits or +odds only or any.  Like I said if I hit Sunday it's gonna be a monster.

nascarwagers May 13, 2016, 12:54:17 PM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Why the hell are odds not posted for Trucks? Been waiting since yesterday  :cputhrow

I will go ahead and post Bell -155 over Truex (2 units) for a real time line. Preview may not be posted till late due to the odds.

5mike5 May 13, 2016, 01:21:30 PM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Why the hell are odds not posted for Trucks? Been waiting since yesterday  :cputhrow

I will go ahead and post Bell -155 over Truex (2 units) for a real time line. Preview may not be posted till late due to the odds.

I think they were on the track a few hours ago jay.  I thought I saw it on foxsports1

Not sure what the session was but I could be wrong

Reigle9 May 13, 2016, 01:32:39 PM (#14)

• View Profile
Probably figured they'd wait until after qualifying which I'm all for on the off chance a top guy qualifies bad.