News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: 5Dimes Free Streak For The Cash Contest  (Read 5086 times)

Optional May 28, 2014, 03:43:46 AM

• View Profile
Have you guys all seen this new offer at 5dimes?

http://www.5dimes.eu/inFrame.asp?pg=bContest

make 1 pick per day

Betting Streaks of 5 wins will be awarded a $100 Valued Item .
Betting Streaks of 10 wins will be awarded a $250 Valued Item.
Betting Streaks of 15 wins will be awarded a $500 Valued Item.
Betting Streaks of 25 wins will be credited $2500 Cash Reward.
Betting Contest Winner of the month will be credited a $1000 Free Play*.

Monthly contest starts June 1st.

You need to have made a bet within 24 hours before or after your 1st streak pick wins for prizes.

5mike5 May 28, 2014, 11:22:51 AM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks opti i had not seen this.  Wonder what " an item valued At"

nascarwagers May 28, 2014, 11:41:29 AM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sounds fun. Just another reason everyone should have 5Dimes. I think everyone here already does  :cheers

Just an FYI: BookMaker is also doing something similar if you see the banner on the homepage.

Optional May 28, 2014, 01:09:51 PM (#3)

• View Profile
I can't use bookmaker, but i guess BetDSI or BetCris has the same thing? I'll go look. Although don't have any money there.

Thanks opti i had not seen this.  Wonder what " an item valued At"

It says it will be credited to your account the day after you hit each streak mark. And say no rollover. So I guess they are keeping options open as to it being cash or a freeplay?

5mike5 May 28, 2014, 01:28:48 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I read bookmaker is almost same jus smaller prizes for the smaller levels

5mike5 May 28, 2014, 01:31:36 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Also not gonna help me much.  Do u have to bet real $ or u just sign up and pick a bet.   I know u have to do that within 24 hrs of a real bet even though not sure the amount needed to bet for the contest pick to count.ill go read about it.  Can't find it on PC cause iPhone mobile site.

Hell I don't know anything well enough besides NASCAR to win 5 in a row anyways out of football season. LMAO

Might need to pull out my lucky horseshoe out of my arse.  Nvm its still there from last weekend.  LMAO!!!

flyboy May 28, 2014, 01:54:34 PM (#6)

• View Profile
I just signed up and made my first pick.

flyboy May 28, 2014, 01:55:46 PM (#7)

• View Profile
Also not gonna help me much.  Do u have to bet real $ or u just sign up and pick a bet.   I know u have to do that within 24 hrs of a real bet even though not sure the amount needed to bet for the contest pick to count.ill go read about it.  Can't find it on PC cause iPhone mobile site.

Hell I don't know anything well enough besides NASCAR to win 5 in a row anyways out of football season. LMAO

Might need to pull out my lucky horseshoe out of my arse.  Nvm its still there from last weekend.  LMAO!!!
you just sign up and they have bets for you to choose from. (you don't bet your real money)

nascarwagers May 28, 2014, 04:41:14 PM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Our Affiliate links for books that are offering these contests:

Signup at 5Dimes
Signup at BookMaker

5mike5 May 28, 2014, 05:14:45 PM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

you just sign up and they have bets for you to choose from. (you don't bet your real money)
But u do have to bet REAL $ within 24 hrs of ur contest pick.  And I read all the rules 2 times and it never mentioned the amount the bet has to be. And that's a factor that should be said very early in he rules. And that goes for EVERY pick of the contest

Or maybe I'm wrong but don't think so

flyboy May 28, 2014, 05:39:50 PM (#10)

• View Profile
ya you do have to make a bet within 24 hrs, but thats no biggie for me as I bet baseball small almost daily. I have a 4 team open parlay right now and usually do one every week.

5mike5 May 28, 2014, 05:45:57 PM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
But what's he amount have to be. B$5. $25?

Like if u have an open parlay that's just 1 bet really unless u fill them all in one day right?

Slimpickens May 28, 2014, 06:23:06 PM (#12)

• View Profile
You have to make a bet every day to be eligible to win a prize or what? Seems alittle shady.

yisman May 28, 2014, 07:09:50 PM (#13)

• View Profile

Like if u have an open parlay that's just 1 bet really unless u fill them all in one day right?

no amount

just place a bet

closing an open parlay might count, but I'd just place a small bet each day. If you do MLB overnights it's 5 cents vig.

5mike5 May 28, 2014, 09:24:07 PM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

no amount

just place a bet

closing an open parlay might count, but I'd just place a small bet each day. If you do MLB overnights it's 5 cents vig.
what is the u must make a real wager within 24 hrs of ur contest pick part mean? 

Maybe I'm mKing this harder than it is.  But with hear contests usually always something in the notes.  I've never even see. 5dines do anything like this b4 have u guys ?