News:

Larson wins 2nd straight at Michigan! Next up: Sonoma

Topic: XFINITY @ Daytona  (Read 547 times)

5mike5 February 17, 2016, 06:31:15 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Threads weren't up yet so figured Jay was busy so I went ahead and states one caus e people need them up

nascarwagers February 17, 2016, 08:42:35 PM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

nascarwagers February 17, 2016, 08:44:13 PM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Stats1 February 17, 2016, 09:13:25 PM (#3)

• View Profile
  I glanced at the field at thought it Sucked   No Stewart (duh) Kyle,Jr,Harvick,Brad,Denny,Carl
Who is the biggest name in the race Logano  :?   I know Kahne,Larson,Dillon r in it but this has 2 b the worse Xfinity field I can remember in years!!!  People aren't coming out 2 c any of the above names mentioned    Gibbs has no marque driver in the race  :sucks.     All that being said it's probably Joey's race 2 lose        :cheers

5mike5 February 17, 2016, 09:19:04 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I agree week ass field especially for any Daytona race.  Maybe Kyle injury scares some off who knows

I agree Logano but I would only bet him on an open a 2-slot parlay with him depending  on his odds which will be shit I'm sure

Probably take Dillon if odds are decent as he's a solid plate driver

If not maybe a big underdog wins.  Doubtful I'll be taking many on this one. Maybe h2h open or closed parlay for more interest.

5mike5 February 17, 2016, 09:26:12 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Went to look at odds for 500 and duels and h2hs again and of course they are all OTB again. 

Jesus Christ

5mike5 February 18, 2016, 03:32:36 PM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Finally xfinity odds came out today

5mike5 February 18, 2016, 03:35:54 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Finally xfinity odds came out today

And odds are pretty bad for openers.

Doubt I take more than 1-2 and a longshot and an open parlay

Maybe they will put Logano and Dillon up as parlayable winners.  Fingers crossed

nascarwagers February 18, 2016, 03:44:15 PM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  I glanced at the field at thought it Sucked   No Stewart (duh) Kyle,Jr,Harvick,Brad,Denny,Carl
Who is the biggest name in the race Logano  :?   I know Kahne,Larson,Dillon r in it but this has 2 b the worse Xfinity field I can remember in years!!!  People aren't coming out 2 c any of the above names mentioned    Gibbs has no marque driver in the race  :sucks.     All that being said it's probably Joey's race 2 lose        :cheers

Yeh definitely some big names missing from year's past. I was more mentioning the size of the entry list. I agree Logano has to be the big favorite. I am questioning how much value their will be in betting this race or the truck race.  :?

5mike5 February 18, 2016, 03:45:06 PM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Yeh definitely some big names missing from year's past. I was more mentioning the size of the entry list. I agree Logano has to be the big favorite. I am questioning how much value their will be in betting this race or the truck race.  :?

Looking at the odds for this race not too much from openers anyways

Logano fav @ +375!

420 Octane February 18, 2016, 04:10:40 PM (#10)

• View Profile
Does anyone recall last year's Xfinity Daytona 1 race?
Just looked thru my recordings but I was lackadaisacal last year about recording and don't have the early season.

Reed won, and Daytona 2 2014 he was 4th.

But the rest of his record for everything is unimpressive.

Any comments?

Thanks.

GamesToBet February 18, 2016, 06:16:34 PM (#11)

• View Profile
Just looked thru my recordings but I was lackadaisacal last year about recording and don't have the early season.

Any comments?

Thanks.

2015 Daytona Xfinity Race   :cheers

https://youtu.be/VlwS9F-4bUM

5mike5 February 18, 2016, 06:18:56 PM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah I don't take notes in my driver and racetrack notebooks for anything but the CUP series. 

I wouldn't have the time

GamesToBet February 18, 2016, 06:22:13 PM (#13)

• View Profile
I am questioning how much value their will be in betting this race or the truck race.  :?

My thoughts exactly, I may just take a matchup or two in each but there is not a big selection to choose from either  :kill

420 Octane February 18, 2016, 06:32:26 PM (#14)

• View Profile

Any comments?

Thanks.

2015 Daytona Xfinity Race   :cheers

https://youtu.be/VlwS9F-4bUM

Thanks.

Never realized full races are on Youtube.

About 2 years ago there was a guy with a great site that had all the Nascar races - I guess Nascar found out about it and shut it down.