News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: DAYTONA 500--5mike5  (Read 1277 times)

5mike5 February 12, 2016, 02:19:59 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Figured I'd put his thread up early as odds have been posted and I'm sure most of us have at least took 1 or more drivers for it already so I  know its over a week away but figured it was best to go ahead and put up. Even though all the drivers aren't even listed yet with odds on some guys

I haven't taken any favs yet of course as I'll have a few open parkas to close.  Have zfinity series too remember this week

I'll have seperate thread for the Gatorade duels on Thursday up after the unlimited race too

Let's try and get off to a BIG start but we all gonna need luck to hit here

Only bet so far I got JAMIE McMURRAY @ 40-1.  I just can't see that getting better and no way I passed that up.  That's a GREAT # imo for 1 of the best plate drivers in the entire garage

5mike5 February 12, 2016, 05:56:59 PM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Damn they already have parlayables on some drivers for the Daytona 500 up!!!!

Hell yes.  Wasn't prepared for that.  Gotta look at their odds and if I should wait I have a few 2 teamers and will bet more on the pre 500 races in sure and Xfinity series. 

Only have the very top early favs available to parlay this early but still maybe opportunity there if u like the odds on any of them

GamesToBet February 12, 2016, 06:57:02 PM (#2)

• View Profile
Daytona 500--5mike5

Why do you put your name in the thread title? I thought this was for group discussion   :?

And parlayable options have been up for the Daytona 500 for at least a couple of weeks now (Top 5)   :cheers

5mike5 February 13, 2016, 08:01:24 AM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
If u haven't noticed it is always been a group discussion.   I've always done that for 7 years it's a habit from the shitty old site.  Just look over it it's not that tough to do. Everybody knows it's a group discussion as even u have been here long enough to already know this,  and has never even been brought up. Lol

420 Octane February 13, 2016, 11:52:15 AM (#4)

• View Profile
Has anyone found a working stream of the current practice?

I've found it listed at a few places but none are playing.

5mike5 February 13, 2016, 12:20:39 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

U not get FS1 octane?

I got some virus on my desktop everytime I hit a key a as comes up constantly and I can't stop them to even open a page to try and help u.  I'm not a computer whiz so no idea what it is or how to fix it.  It's AWful.  And always an ad to BUY anti-virus software too.  Seems like they put a virus on me just to try and make me buy it.  But my computer can't even pull up a page because I can't even type

GamesToBet February 13, 2016, 01:32:20 PM (#6)

• View Profile
If u haven't noticed it is always been a group discussion.   I've always done that for 7 years it's a habit from the shitty old site.  Just look over it it's not that tough to do. Everybody knows it's a group discussion as even u have been here long enough to already know this,  and has never even been brought up. Lol

Just making sure it seems kind of silly when it already says who started it underneath the title  :haha It makes it look like it's your picks only I didn't know if we were starting our own each race this year or what. I would rather see one thread per race it makes it easier to keep track of everything.

And as far as your computer :bang you can get ya a new updated puter cheap these days  :cheers

5mike5 February 13, 2016, 01:35:10 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It is already an updated computer but thanks for the advice :)

And the threads will stay the same.  Everybody just like u knows it's for everybody.  But appreciate the thoughts

GamesToBet February 13, 2016, 01:45:12 PM (#8)

• View Profile
It is already an updated computer but thanks for the advice :)

Apparently not.. I thought you were going to buy a new one with all your winnings from last season?

5mike5 February 13, 2016, 01:48:59 PM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Not sure why u care but I did buy one (months ago) nd it has some virus on it. Just haven't taken it to get fixed yet cause never use it til NASCAR season usually.   Figure it was from trying to watch a Ppv on there did it or some site I must visit

GamesToBet February 13, 2016, 04:27:17 PM (#10)

• View Profile
Not sure why u care but I did buy one (months ago) nd it has some virus on it. Just haven't taken it to get fixed yet cause never use it til NASCAR season usually.   Figure it was from trying to watch a Ppv on there did it or some site I must visit

Oh Geez...

nascarwagers February 13, 2016, 06:55:26 PM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Did not see this posted but Dale Jr is running chassis # 88-872 they have nicknamed "Amelia." This will be the same car the #88 team ran at all 4 restrictor plate races last year resulting in two wins including the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona. If you guys also remember, JR nearly won the October race at Talladega as well in this car but the caution come out before the pass was complete giving the win to Logano. Therefore, I am eager to see if this car will be as dominate as it was again for the 500.

5mike5 February 13, 2016, 07:01:22 PM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Did not see this posted but Dale Jr is running chassis # 88-872 they have nicknamed "Amelia." This will be the same car the #88 team ran at all 4 restrictor plate races last year resulting in two wins including the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona. If you guys also remember, JR nearly won the October race at Talladega as well in this car but the caution come out before the pass was complete giving the win to Logano. Therefore, I am eager to see if this car will be as dominate as it was again for the 500.

great info. 

I'll sef be using him to close my super bowl parlay is what I've been planning on since that +679 alt line won since it's a 2 teamer been debating using him or him with another guy combo to close it cause with that big a win already on an open 2- slot anything will pay absolutley HUGE. 

Glad h posted this.  Thanks

420 Octane February 13, 2016, 07:54:39 PM (#13)

• View Profile

U not get FS1 octane?

I got some virus on my desktop everytime I hit a key a as comes up constantly and I can't stop them to even open a page to try and help u.  I'm not a computer whiz so no idea what it is or how to fix it.  It's AWful.  And always an ad to BUY anti-virus software too.  Seems like they put a virus on me just to try and make me buy it.  But my computer can't even pull up a page because I can't even type

No, don't get FS1.

Almost all of the time there is a stream so it's no problem, but none were working for those practices earlier.
(Maybe just needed a computer reboot).

GamesToBet February 14, 2016, 02:52:23 PM (#14)

• View Profile
Dimes left odds up during qualifying you can still get Chase Elliot +3300, It would not surprise me to see one of his teammates be more than happy to push him to a win  :shift

Worth throwing a little on it just in case as a cover, i've got too much invested in other HMS drivers to sit there and watch them not try to pass him on the last lap   :nono

2nd year in a row the #24 car starts on the pole at Daytona, Hendrick cars dominated the plate tracks last year and it looks like they still have it!