News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: THE SPRINT UNLIMITED  (Read 1169 times)

5mike5 February 04, 2016, 07:18:46 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Only little over a week away and odds have been up for days so figure is go ahead and put up a thread for it for any picks already made or anything else.   And will make seperate one for the Gatorade duel races.
I'm just gonna ale a few dogs and start a few open parlays I'm sure. 

Time for the $$$ to start rolling in again boys!!!!!

:$rain

GamesToBet February 04, 2016, 10:46:15 PM (#1)

• View Profile
Who are you taking?

Reigle9 February 05, 2016, 06:53:13 AM (#2)

• View Profile
I tailed someone here. I'll start doing my own race 2.

5mike5 February 05, 2016, 08:45:17 AM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Who are you taking?

I haven't taken anybody yet.  Sure I'll take Matt single or parlay just haven't decided and at least another in a parlay. Won't be taking any favs early though for sure. But those parlayables as u know aren't posted til raceday so my card won't be complete til Then like usual

Probably take a few longer shots in next few days and just add to them if they happen to get worse. Larson bowyer and Dillon a few I'm liking but haven't bet yet just because of their odds

lexxa February 05, 2016, 01:49:50 PM (#4)

• View Profile
Do you guys recall this market having an 'all drivers have action' clause before today at Dimes?

5dimes won't void bets made for Stewart  :cputhrow

Stats1 February 05, 2016, 03:42:28 PM (#5)

• View Profile
Do you guys recall this market having an 'all drivers have action' clause before today at Dimes?

scumbag Tony of Dimes gets another 1  :kill.       good luck getting that changed

5mike5 February 05, 2016, 05:57:26 PM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

No I don't remember them ever having that.  Trying to remember if I ever had it happen though and what happened but my initial thought is no.

***** :< BUT I know they have/had a rule that the driver MUST start the race for action.   Unless they are going by car #

It's a good question because it never comes up really.

5mike5 February 05, 2016, 05:59:45 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

No I don't remember them ever having that.  Trying to remember if I ever had it happen though and what happened but my initial thought is no.

BUT I awake the driver had to start the race for action.   U less they are going by car #

I would def ask for tony and explain the wager and he won't be racing.   They aren't real NASCAR smart if u know what I mean.

Just be a kiss ass to tony and very nice.  I've had to fall to him 3-4 times T least because the customer service agents were idiots about NASCAR and he ruled in my favor EVERY time even calling his agent an idiot.   Sef at least try and talk to tony asap

lexxa February 05, 2016, 06:13:21 PM (#8)

• View Profile

BUT I awake the driver had to start the race for action.   U less they are going by car #

I would def ask for tony and explain the wager and he won't be racing.   They aren't real NASCAR smart if u know what I mean.

Just be a kiss ass to tony and very nice.  I've had to fall to him 3-4 times T least because the customer service agents were idiots about NASCAR and he ruled in my favor EVERY time even calling his agent an idiot.   Sef at least try and talk to tony asap
Thanks for the info Mike. It was a small wager so Im not sure if I bother to talk to cs again. The one agent with whom talked was basically calling me an idiot for questioning them  :kill

GamesToBet February 05, 2016, 06:51:03 PM (#9)

• View Profile
Last year I had a bet on Kurt Busch for the Daytona 500 and they refunded it after the race.

The rule used to be the driver listed has to start the race for action

GamesToBet February 05, 2016, 06:58:09 PM (#10)

• View Profile
I honestly think that they just added the "all drivers have action" on the odds board after the Stewart incident

I copied this directly from 5dimes the day they were dropped and I don't see that mentioned...

Sprint Cup   Sprint Unlimited
Fri 2/12  5:00PM
Dale Earnhardt Jr.     +625
Jimmie Johnson     +825
Joey Logano     +1050
Kevin Harvick     +1050
Kyle Busch     +1050
Matt Kenseth     +1050
Denny Hamlin     +1450
Brad Keselowski     +1550
Carl Edwards     +1550
Kasey Kahne     +1550
Kurt Busch     +1550
Martin Truex Jr.     +1550
Jamie McMurray     +2400
Austin Dillon     +2600
Greg Biffle     +2600
Tony Stewart     +2600
Clint Bowyer     +3150
Paul Menard     +3150
Ryan Newman     +3150
Aric Almirola     +4250
Danica Patrick     +4250
Kyle Larson     +4250
A.J. Allmendinger     +5300
Casey Mears     +5300
Ricky Stenhouse Jr     +5300

I would call them out on it, that's bullshit.. 

5mike5 February 05, 2016, 10:49:43 PM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Thanks for the info Mike. It was a small wager so Im not sure if I bother to talk to cs again. The one agent with whom talked was basically calling me an idiot for questioning them  :kill

NP that's what we are all here for buddy. It's worth it for any amount of ur $ is dead.  Don't bother with CS just ask for tony and tony only and be VERY nice and explain the situation.  I'm
Not positive he rules but in al pay positive a driver has to start the ace for action but I would make sure.  CA agar a there are useless with anything NASCAR related especially if there is a problem like that.  But tony has helped me MANY times and always u sef stood and refunded bets

5mike5 February 06, 2016, 07:45:14 AM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Boy Larson has been Way Way over bet for this race.

5mike5 February 06, 2016, 09:07:55 AM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Dillon (+2750)
McMurray (+1850)

If they get worse which is possible I'll add on some to them and I'm probably finished betting Until Raceday parlayables are up b4 I would touch any favs

5mike5 February 06, 2016, 05:22:04 PM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Like I mentioned also eyed bowyer butcjustvlike harvick those 2 are much much better @ talladega (and now not even near as good there with no tandem racing anymore) than Daytona plus bowyer starting new team whose plate program isn't that great and will
Be 1st time on track in a sorta race anyways .  But the odds are good just can't pull the trigger on him and even though I picked him too late already and didn't get the 22-1 or better I wanted on Jamie Mac he will probably go over 20-1 again at least and will add on to what I've already or down on him , but just in case I took him today as posted already.

And Larson who I was thinking about as another lingshot  is just WAY WAY over priced at this point.   His odds will Definately have a correction or at least they should.  20-1 is a joke for him but it should get 30-2 or over again on raceday when favs get hammered like all or most all longshots will. 

Also thibking Kurt Busch too just where his odds are I'm in no hurry cause don't see his odds getting lower anyways if anything better