News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: What Are Your Plans For 2016?  (Read 171 times)

Optional November 28, 2015, 09:36:23 AM

• View Profile
Xmas is Summer holiday time in Australia.

My family is coming from all over the place to meet for Xmas and New year at a resort on the mid North Coast of New South Wales, Australia near a place called Foster

Summer means it is also bushfire season here and we have recently had a couple of big ones in remote ares of South Australia and Western Australia (2 days an 5 days drive from me respectively)

After the family Xmas I am thinking about volunteering for an organization called BlazeAid who help farmers in remote areas rebuild their fences after floods and fires. I have not seen these parts of the country and can use the hard work and exercise and apparently they set up base camps which are pretty fun places to be.

Bought a camper recently and going to buy a boat to tow along with me and hopefully camp and fish and help fix fences for 2 or 3 months. And if really lucky hoping to find a place I love enough to buy some land to build a retirement place on.

If everything is going well enough and i havent gone broke from my Aussie travels I might try to finish it off with a trip over there for the Las Vegas race next year.

Anyone else got plans for the off season?

Reigle9 November 28, 2015, 01:32:03 PM (#1)

• View Profile
I'll finally be moving into my house after my contractor drained by bank account for two years. He only worked for me one day a week so it was pretty much useless. I just hired full time people and I'm pretty sure I'll be moving in by the new year. There's 0 chance I ever get married or have kids, so I'm going to rent out a bedroom, hopefully to a hot lesbian that likes occasional cock lol.

I'm thinking about trying to have a normal life and get a job but I hate everything. Pretty much the only thing I could do without murder/suiciding is something animal related. If that doesn't work out, probably sell my house and move to a Vegas burb. I'd also like to have a boat and there's a lake near Henderson. Buy a nice used cabin cruiser for 15k-ish and basically live on the lake sounds pretty solid to me. I'd have to take poker more seriously than I did in Jersey though. I picture Vegas being ungodly easy so I don't think it would be a problem.

Optional November 28, 2015, 03:44:02 PM (#2)

• View Profile
Getting into a new house after 2 years waiting is pretty big thing!

I rent out a room to a female Chinese student here studying for an MBA degree. part of the reason I can afford to go bum around fishin and fencin. She hasn't turned out to be a sex crazy lesbian though :\

Reigle9 November 28, 2015, 03:48:13 PM (#3)

• View Profile
What a prude.

I banged a chinese for a little bit, she was a complete scumbag.

5mike5 November 28, 2015, 05:12:42 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Damn opti u got a packed summer planned.  Sounds more like a few month adventure that could lead to some cool life changes if that's the plan to buy some land and settle in for retirement. 

i really don't  have shit planned besides going to wv for a few days for X-Mas  to see my mom, dad, sister and her 2 kids and spending it with the ol ball and chain. Lol

Always promise the woman we will homonyms vacation of her choosing as evening her days off in using watching tape or studying for the race so she gets most of my summer whenever she can get off work. andbu also really enjoy just  actually getting to relax and not worry about making  $$$ and meeting my monthly igoals for myself and the bare min I need on bad months ect ect.  and spending quality time with my woman

Only bad part is it's the dead of winter here in the states so options arevlmoyesbthatsvwhybwe usually travel far

Optional November 29, 2015, 07:34:03 AM (#5)

• View Profile
Damn opti u got a packed summer planned.  Sounds more like a few month adventure that could lead to some cool life changes if that's ehatbunwantntomfobos Maine buy some land and settle in for retirement. 

Inreallybdonr have shit planned besides going to wv for a few days for X-Mas  to see my mom, dad, sister and her 2 kids and spending it with the ol ball and chain. Lol

Always promise the woman we will homonyms vacation of her choosing as evening her days off in using watching tape or studying for the race so she gets most of my summer whenever she can get off work. andbu also really enjoy just  actually getting to relax and not worry about making  $$$ and meeting mummified monthly inset for myself and the bare mijb I need on bad months ect evt.  and spending qualify time with my woman

Only bad part is it's the dead of winter here in the states so options arevlmoyesbthatsvwhybwe usually travel far

Exactly what I am hoping. To find some place I fall in love with to buy a retirement property for the future. :)

We sometimes bitch about it being so hot here for Xmas. Well we did in the days when we felt the need to eat the same traditional Xmas food as northern Hemisphere people. Now days we eat a lot of cold seafood and salads and stuff and grandma doesnt cook in the kitchen with the food. :) Anyway... it's great to have summer for holiday season I think now.