News:

Keselowski wins Clash. Speedweeks continues at Daytona

Topic: F1 - Abu Dabi GP season finale  (Read 371 times)

Optional November 26, 2015, 04:21:28 PM

• View Profile
Last race of the year.

Hamilton is god like around here, although his stats dont really show that as he had car issues in 3 of his 6 stats here. Otherwise he'd likely have 4 or 5 wins instead of just the 2. Jenson Button actually has the best average finish on the track.

Unless Hamilton decides to switch off for the season and not give it his all he should take pole by a margin and being so hard to pass on this track should stay there till the checkers.

Optional November 27, 2015, 06:55:22 AM (#1)

• View Profile
Practice 1 results

Optional November 27, 2015, 10:57:28 AM (#2)

• View Profile
practice 2

5mike5 November 27, 2015, 04:27:47 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
the race is on in the U.S. (Eastern time) @ 7:30-10:00 on NBCSPORTS channel as usual just so everybody here knows the time

5mike5 November 27, 2015, 04:30:32 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'll at least play a few fastest laps since opti thinks the winner is a given and will be in bettable odds

I'll just wait and see if he thinks there's any top 6 worth a try or whatever and what fastest laps u like opti

Thanks buddy

5mike5 November 27, 2015, 04:32:25 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I watched a movie this morning on nbcsports called "1" about history of formula one racing and stuff and it was really really cool especially for somebody like me that knows nothing about it or its history at all. 

If u get a chance heck it out it's really worth watching even if not a big fan or u know everything like optional does its for everybody

vegas native November 27, 2015, 07:05:28 PM (#6)

• View Profile
Hamilton is only -125 opti on William hill. Should we bet that or is something going on? Seems low for him, especially if you are so confident that he is going to win

5mike5 November 27, 2015, 08:15:55 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hamilton is only -125 opti on William hill. Should we bet that or is something going on? Seems low for him, especially if you are so confident that he is going to win

Oh well -125 or so even I would open parlay with something or next weekend since if optional is so confident but couldn't til sat night but still might do it just with more open legs and make it a fun bigger one.

Optional November 28, 2015, 07:57:29 AM (#8)

• View Profile

I think the price reflects the fact Lewis and mercedes have already tied up the team and driver titles so 1) he may not care as much as usual and 2) the team might experiment with the car and engine for next year.

I think -125 is a damn good price still though. lewis is a racer and will want to win i think.

1 bet so far...

Fastest Lap - Ricciardo 25/1

Team Boss Christian Horner joked about wanting to see Dan get the fast lap even if h has to bring him in with 2 to go for new tires.

Dont think that will happen but if the team are really thinking about it for him it does mean something. As they might mae adeciaisons to help it happen where they can.

Optional November 28, 2015, 08:02:46 AM (#9)

• View Profile
I watched a movie this morning on nbcsports called "1" about history of formula one racing and stuff and it was really really cool especially for somebody like me that knows nothing about it or its history at all. 

If u get a chance heck it out it's really worth watching even if not a big fan or u know everything like optional does its for everybody

Never even heard  of that one and the trailer looks good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k59zcs00k0A

rs1x November 28, 2015, 08:38:07 AM (#10)

• View Profile
been watchn quali this is good stuff. becoming more and more a fan.

Optional November 28, 2015, 08:54:39 AM (#11)

• View Profile
been watchn quali this is good stuff. becoming more and more a fan.

I do really like the F1 quali system.

It's as exciting as a race almost quite often.

rs1x November 28, 2015, 09:03:05 AM (#12)

• View Profile
what a damn great finish.

Hamm stole the pole, then nico took it back. exciting stuff

Optional November 28, 2015, 09:09:07 AM (#13)

• View Profile
quali results.

Very difficult to pass on this track so this should resemble the finishing order somewhat

Optional November 28, 2015, 09:10:02 AM (#14)

• View Profile
what a damn great finish.

Hamm stole the pole, then nico took it back. exciting stuff

That was a pretty awesome lap from Rosberg.

Maybe Lewis doesnt want it bad enough this weekend...