News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: Fantasy Basketball - Draftkings  (Read 128 times)

nascarwagers November 05, 2015, 12:02:40 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I am not sure if anyone plays fantasy basketball but Draftkings is having some kickoff contests due to the start of the NBA season. If interested, sign-up below. Sign-up includes free ticket to the $25,000 guaranteed contest and another free ticket into the beginners $1,000 guaranteed  :cheers

Fantasy NBA Kickoff

5mike5 November 05, 2015, 12:55:18 AM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm pissed off @ dimes (maybe all books haven't looked????)  not giving out individual player props this season (pts, rebs,) same with NFL.  Man I made a killing parlaying those, u were allowed as long as it was 1 per game per parlay and all were +odds.  That was at the old site and it was a huge following. 

Anyways I'm not sure u know enough about nbA because I hate baskets and never watch it but I'll do anything to pass time from dec.- the Daytona 500. Lol

Maybe u guys can give me pointers on it

yisman November 05, 2015, 02:06:31 AM (#2)

• View Profile
I think Wednesday was only the second day I played this season

NBA
COMPLETE
# of entries:
PMR:
Rem. Salary:
$0
Pos   Player   FPTS   
PG   Jeff Teague Q   33.25   lock
SG   Klay Thompson    34.75   lock
SF   Paul George    50   lock
PF   L. Aldridge    30   lock
C   Nikola Vucevic Q   13.5   lock
G   Denis Schroder    31.25   lock
F   Trevor Ariza    37.25   lock
UTIL   Marcus Thornton    28.75   lock
Total Fantasy Points: 258.75

didn't cash

Vucevic's fault

he got injured during the game and only played 16 minutes as a result

nascarwagers November 05, 2015, 06:16:45 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm pissed off @ dimes (maybe all books haven't looked????)  not giving out individual player props this season (pts, rebs,) same with NFL.  Man I made a killing parlaying those, u were allowed as long as it was 1 per game per parlay and all were +odds.  That was at the old site and it was a huge following. 

Anyways I'm not sure u know enough about nbA because I hate baskets and never watch it but I'll do anything to pass time from dec.- the Daytona 500. Lol

Maybe u guys can give me pointers on it

I use to keep up with it religiously about 2-3 years ago now I hardly do. I think you have to be on top of your stuff in basketball to do well at DK. That is for your sharps who cover the league well. Doubt I would be much help, but would not mind if someone gave us advice? Not sure if we have any NBA players here