News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: TEXAS--5mike5  (Read 1280 times)

5mike5 November 02, 2015, 08:23:01 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
 :flip :< alright fellas we are off this weekend for the 2nd race of 3 b4 we find out who our in next to final round of the chase with 8 drivers left  to determine who the final 4 (well 3 now ) racers will be for the CUP champonship @ homestead in just 3 weeks.   Of course we already know GORDON (wooohoooo) will be there fighting for the title for maybe the storybook ending of all ending....topping off his instant HOF career and maybe best ever on top with a final CUP CHANPIONSHIP. 

Anyways I think main thing this week besides past history at Texas motorspeedway is also how well these drivers AND teams have performed not only on 1.5mile racetracks but the racetracks that the surface is completely worn out and in bad shapeas Texas has one of the worst surfaces there is. Something worth using I it handicapping this week IMO for those of us who look for any little chance we get to grab any edge even the small ones that may or may not matter to others

Anyways let's go get hem again his week fellas and as a forum do what we usually do and kick he books and your PPH asses again all weekend long.  And also as usual will be shooting for 2-3 open parlays for any favs I like to stick as last open slot with the 1st  pick or 2 already winners.  That strategy has won me so much $ last 2 years since I thought of its absolutely insane.  But was glad to see that 5dimes went back to usual and if it doesn't work out early parlay wide u can always start a race winner parlay from scratch on Sunday. 

As always everybody's thoughts, opinions, and dmart ass remarks (@Stats1. Lol. Jk buddy) are always encourages and welcomed.  That's what makes this group what it is, the best there is on the planet.   And it's because we all help each other even when we all don't agree.  And that's a beautiful thing.  I know just speaking for myself I've won at least 3-5 races I would have lost had I not listened to other experts on this site.

GOODLUCK Thso weekend fellas and let's keep it rolling for the last 3 races of the 2015 Season!!!!!

:dancer.    :dancer:pop:cheers :dance

Stats1 November 02, 2015, 09:04:00 PM (#1)

• View Profile
Kenseth gets Suspended
Logano Wins Texas
Harvick wins Phoenix
I am not telling who wins Homestead but I will b there  :dancer  :dancer

kcburg November 02, 2015, 09:30:11 PM (#2)

• View Profile
pretty ironic the 24 made a living out of pushing people out of the way in his younger days, and he benefits from retaliation on a guy who did the same thing

5mike5 November 02, 2015, 10:47:58 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kenseth gets Suspended
Logano Wins Texas
Harvick wins Phoenix
I am not telling who wins Homestead but I will b there  :dancer  :dancer

Come on stats buddy give up homestead don't leave me hanging pal!!!!

:nerves

5mike5 November 02, 2015, 10:49:41 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
pretty ironic the 24 made a living out of pushing people out of the way in his younger days, and he benefits from retaliation on a guy who did the same thing

That's funny hadnt  really thought about that. 

Just happy as hell hes in the championship race !!!!    :dancelol

I cant wait for  homestead man just because  I know now that Gordon is in there.  D

5mike5 November 02, 2015, 10:51:30 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Can't wait to see this week's odds.  Malt ready know 1-3 guys I'm taking early and if odds get better I'll just add and make diff or take chance and wait to just end a parlay with them because a few will be favs for sure.   And not betting any fav early I plan on parlaying that's just dumb.  I'll get them at 20-1 or better later in the week  :thumpup

5mike5 November 02, 2015, 10:55:19 PM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kenseth gets Suspended
Logano Wins Texas
Harvick wins Phoenix
also like ur early calls on the next 2 races @Stats1. Probably the fav at each race actually so I'll parlay them when I get to a last leg.   Have a chance to already have 1 tonight depending on MNF if panthers -7 hits and all +odds if I can wait 6 days to use it. Might just try and win it there will be so many open parlay opportunities even b4 Sundays CUP race.  If last resort I'll start from scratch and parlay them Sunday.

Anyways like where ur head is at. 

420 Octane November 03, 2015, 12:25:04 AM (#7)

• View Profile
Mike - Can you start threads for the other 2 series, in case anyone has thoughts on these they'd like to post?

Thanks.

5mike5 November 03, 2015, 12:52:40 AM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Mike - Can you start threads for the other 2 series, in case anyone has thoughts on these they'd like to post?

Thanks.

Jay will starts them on Tuesdays but if he hasn't by noon or so I will for him and let him know.

No probable at all buddy

:cheers

5mike5 November 03, 2015, 02:16:00 AM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This race is gonna be frealing AMAZING!!!!!!!

My god I can't wait for it and Phoenix

Wooooooooooohoooo

:dj

Reigle9 November 03, 2015, 06:05:27 AM (#10)

• View Profile
kyle +650
kes +850
logoat +750

My guesses/picks.

Optional November 03, 2015, 06:26:00 AM (#11)

• View Profile
Wonder why Kyle seems so anonymous every chase series. Does he change that this week?

5mike5 November 03, 2015, 09:15:46 AM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Been up 1/2 the night til those champ ok ship odds finally came out.
Mediating now if I'll add to my only 2 bets Gordon (35-1) and Kurt (25-1)

5mike5 November 03, 2015, 01:21:45 PM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm ready to see some damn odds!!!!!

Thought they might be out early today been up 1-2 the night waiting hurry up dimes

But not out yet even at Greek Sonora gonna be his evening I guess.  Wanted to look at what 3-4 drivers early odds were. 

Reigle9 November 03, 2015, 04:09:33 PM (#14)