News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: Hisense 200 (Xfinity at Dover)  (Read 421 times)

nascarwagers September 30, 2015, 11:04:49 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Alright folks, the Xfinity Series will join back up with the Sprint Cup Series this weekend at Dover International Speedway for the running of the Hisense 200. Another talented field awaits this Saturday's race including the likes of Denny Hamlin, Ryan Blaney, Austin Dillon, Kyle Larson, and Kyle Busch. However back in May it was Chris Buescher who scored the upset at Dover over several of the Sprint Cup stars in a fuel strategy race. Hopefully we avoid any fuel mileage issues this week because that killed me with my Cup Series picks last week  :!

Entry List

Past Xfinity Series Winners at Dover

Reigle9 October 01, 2015, 08:38:06 AM (#1)

• View Profile
Took the 2/1 on Kyle. Nice field but looks to be his.

I wish I got into racing while my dad was still alive. He was a Kyle Busch fan.

5mike5 October 01, 2015, 10:13:32 AM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

I'm shocked he's running as many of the lower 2 series so far in the chase with as hot as he and JGR is. Seems like all focus would be on that but he is at his best when he's racing and says he learns more driving even in those series every weekend on that weeks track so can't argue. 

Anyways he's a def parlay for me of course. Shocker right.   Just depend on closing odds of a 2-3 slot open parlay.  Probably a 3 though as he opened so low.  Haven't looked at entry list yet to see if anybody worth raking in another parlay or just 1-2 singles and a h2h open parlay.  Gonna be a GREAT weekend I know that!!!!

CANT WAIT!!!!!

Reigle9 October 01, 2015, 01:51:46 PM (#3)

• View Profile
Yeah, he said he learns shit from racing in the mirons. Best team, best car, but I think he should get some credit too.

420 Octane October 02, 2015, 05:26:38 PM (#4)

• View Profile

I'm shocked he's running as many of the lower 2 series so far in the chase with as hot as he and JGR is. Seems like all focus would be on that but he is at his best when he's racing and says he learns more driving even in those series every weekend on that weeks track so can't argue. 

"I'm shocked he's running as many of the lower 2 series so far in the chase with as hot as he and JGR is."

They make those schedules pre-season, and has sponsor obligations normally so can't cancel even if he wanted to.

5mike5 October 02, 2015, 10:03:43 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes but he has dropped out b4 for this very reason I lm pretty sure.

I know he can't all the time but worn the chase they usually understand but like I said he usually does better driving more than 1 series a week.   Says it helps him better on Sunday's cup races  so keep it up Kyle!!!!

Plus it's been helping me with  parlays i bet on Sunday's usually!!!!

5mike5 October 03, 2015, 11:33:51 AM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
After looking at odds and entry list this Norning thisbisbabpretty loaded race cup guys included.   If they do down could find a diamond or 2 in the rough

I'm parlaying them in sure since its b; th truck race especially.   But be / at the most open plralys to win cause 1 is all u can win not both so instant loser on there.  Maybe a h2h open parlau and I'll probably do that as well or use to the truck race being the late sat night race after the xfinity race but guess it's because it's in Vegas and this is in Dover time difference wise

finfan88 October 03, 2015, 12:55:35 PM (#7)

• View Profile
Mike I've always appreciated your insight and knowledge of nascar, and I've won a few  times tialing you. But please get speel check.  On that note will be waiting for your pics to cash in.  :thumpup

nascarwagers October 03, 2015, 02:24:47 PM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Preview and picks will be posted in the next 30 minutes. Sorry it is not as early as usual today  :crash

nascarwagers October 03, 2015, 02:54:47 PM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Picks posted. Good luck all  :cheers

Reigle9 October 03, 2015, 03:02:34 PM (#10)

• View Profile
Picks posted. Good luck all  :cheers
Also have chase and kyle.

Optional October 03, 2015, 03:23:20 PM (#11)

• View Profile
Good luck all

GamesToBet October 03, 2015, 03:28:30 PM (#12)

• View Profile
Cars have not hit the track at all I think this will play into the more experienced drivers hands today    :nerves

Busch +225

Parlays
Busch +160
OPEN

Busch +160
Hamlin -175
over Dillon
OPEN

Hamlin +265
OPEN

H2H
Dillon +115 over Blaney

nascarwagers October 03, 2015, 03:35:32 PM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Cars have not hit the track at all I think this will play into the more experienced drivers hands today    :nerves

Busch +225

Parlays
Busch +160
OPEN

Busch +160
Hamlin -175
over Dillon
OPEN

Hamlin +265
OPEN

H2H
Dillon +115 over Blaney

Good luck bud  :cheers

5mike5 October 03, 2015, 03:47:22 PM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sorry I fell asleep I just got a few bets in last minute.   Posting now
GOODLUCK  everybody