News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: UNOH 175 (Trucks at New Hampshire)  (Read 444 times)

nascarwagers September 23, 2015, 12:16:25 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Camping World Truck Series will kick off a double header Saturday with the running of the UNOH 175 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Later that night the Xfinity Series will also go racing at Kentucky Speedway. However Saturday's early race will feature guys like Cole Custer (defending race winner), Austin Dillon, and Kyle Busch will be in action along with all other Truck Series regulars. Get ready for a fun afternoon of racing  :cheers

Entry List

Past Truck Series Winners at New Hampshire

Reigle9 September 23, 2015, 07:40:40 AM (#1)

• View Profile
Probably just take Custer small here. 8/1 at greek

nascarwagers September 23, 2015, 03:19:58 PM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Probably just take Custer small here. 8/1 at greek

Custer not a bad play. That is my early lean, I will let everyone know if I pull the trigger

5mike5 September 25, 2015, 05:43:10 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Wanting to see what u like tonight jay

I'm def gonna start parlay w/ Kyle and not sure about another 1-2 plays including another parlay in sure in those 1-2 other plays

5mike5 September 25, 2015, 08:27:14 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Wanting to see what u like tonight jay

I'm def gonna start parlay w/ Kyle and not sure about another 1-2 plays including another parlay in sure in those 1-2 other plays

Sorry was thinking race was tonight.  U know I don't keep up with trucks much don't have the time. M
I'm fired the hell up for a double header raceday on a Saturday tomorrow.   I can't wait man!!!!

Ready to win some $$$$ and/or get set up for Sunday's big race.  I'll probably just have 3-4 guys to win on CUP day (including my early bets )as I unjust love a few (but # of drivers depend on odds and if I have any parlays on last-leg of course) and they will be 10-1 and under probably so depends on how many parlays I have on last leg or worst case have to bet 1-2 on raceday and maybe a h2h parlay too

nascarwagers September 25, 2015, 11:22:37 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Race preview and early picks for tomorrow's race already posted. Remaining picks to be posted after qualifying  :cheers

2015 UNOH 175 Race Picks

5mike5 September 26, 2015, 12:30:52 AM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Race preview and early picks for tomorrow's race already posted. Remaining picks to be posted after qualifying  :cheers

2015 UNOH 175 Race Picks

Thank U jay. 

As always great stuff on all ur previews

:cheers

5mike5 September 26, 2015, 12:39:40 AM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

2015 UNOH 175 Race Picks

Thank U jay. 

As always great stuff on all ur previews

:cheers

nd after reading I also always like to look at peters in short track races but with no wins and not leading 1 single lap at London in his truck series career decided he's a no go

I'm for sure betting favs in parlays but can't just bet both 2 teamers so likely will have to go with a 3- teamer with a h2h and take the other as. A 2 teamer and maybe even both as 3 teamers as gonna lose $ even if my parlay makes it to last leg but that's a small price to pay IMO to have that big advantage for CUP.  Just have to see how low the parlayables go

I totally agree with ur 2 plays outside the favs.  Just not sure what I'll do yet.   Wish I could bet a h2h open parlay too but they just don't offer enough match ups lately especially if ur using them in a parlay with a race winner.  Might even end up with 2 open parlays and 1 cover bet worhb1 of ur 2 picks to win. As about 1/2 the time my goal in trucks isn't to necessarily win $$ that night as it is to max big profits and save $$$ on CUP race with possible big rewards.   But not like I bet near as much as CUP races by any means that's why I limit my plays usually.  Still maxing parlays at least once though I'm sure.  Excited to see the odds in the morning

5mike5 September 26, 2015, 12:41:56 AM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Again thanks for all ur hard work in the preview of this race buddy and the zfinity u will post tomorrow.  With all my time spent on CUP mostly always at least like to hear ur case for who u bet.  Has helped me many times

And let's not even talk about ur h2h record as I've not seen anybody better at them in this summer stretch of yours.  It's been nothing short of EL Fuego on match ups in all 3 series.  Keep it up

5mike5 September 26, 2015, 12:44:43 AM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Odds posted again for single winners up again

If Dillon 3-1 or close tomorrow  way better than I thought and will def be able to parlay top 2 and a cover single bet.  Still 1 will be a 3 teamer no matter what maybe both who knows probably Kyle for sure

5mike5 September 26, 2015, 08:30:47 AM (#10)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Qualifying is at 10am on foxsports1 if anybody is interested

5mike5 September 26, 2015, 08:53:16 AM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Odds posted again for single winners up again

If Dillon 3-1 or close tomorrow  way better than I thought and will def be able to parlay top 2 and a cover single bet.  Still 1 will be a 3 teamer no matter what maybe both who knows probably Kyle for sure

Well Kyle already pre-qualifying hammered to 1-1 and Dillon 2-1 and probably gets worse so not sure what I'll do now.  Both would need to be 3 slot open parlays for me at those odds and not sure I'll take both now.  Ahhhhh no idea til parlayables post after qualifying.  Maybe some +odds h2hs in a parlay to take a chance on of the 6 they may post.  Lol

5mike5 September 26, 2015, 08:57:27 AM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Has reddick been that bad to be at the bottom of the odds to win these days at 28-1 and big match longshot vs Sauter OR just a bad track for him?   I'm sure Kyle and Dillon doesn't help but Jesus that seems low and no I don't think he can win just wondering why he's so damn bad odds wise??

Swear I won a race with him this year already but could be wrong

GamesToBet September 26, 2015, 11:01:51 AM (#13)

• View Profile
4 Team H2H Parlay     
Austin Dillon +135 vs Kyle Busch
Erik Jones +110 vs Matt Crafton
Johnny Sauter -185 vs Tyler Reddick
Timothy Peters -165 vs John Hunter Nemechek 
pays 11/1

Stats1 September 26, 2015, 11:39:05 AM (#14)

• View Profile
Is Austin for real in this race or a fraud  :nerves