News:

Keselowski wins Clash. Speedweeks continues at Daytona

Topic: DARLINGTON---5mike5  (Read 1838 times)

5mike5 August 31, 2015, 04:38:51 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
 :< oh hell yes boys the CUP series and the race is SUNDAY NIGHT!!! (Because of labor day weekend) is off to DARLINTON this weekend for some old fashion kick ass night racing at one of the Mount Rushmore racetracks that nascar goes to IMO period.  Not even an argument can be made to that. I been looking forward to this for MONTHS.  Plus will be fun since nascar is having the whole "throwback to old days" paint schemes ect ect. It's just gonna be AWSOME!!!!!!   

At darlington nobody really rules and wins (a lot cause only 1 race a year) so we should be getting some good odds on openers and some I'm looking to wait on and just get better when the favs get hammered.   Hopefully have a parlay or even 2 on last leg but even if not will def be parlaying any low odds fav(s) or teams i really like. But honestly his isn1 of the races ALOT of different drivers can find themselves in victory lane. Remember R.SMITH's won (his only cup win btw) this very race a few years ago and was a LEGIT win. Onky 2 drivers (active) that have more than 2 wins here is Jimmie (3) and Gordon (7).  And only 2-3 even have 2 wins so this race is wide open especially the way 48 and 24 have been and this isn't chase ace so they don't care really anyways except to maybe get back on Track cause the chase is basically here
Speaking of chase can't wait to see swing in championship odds after 1st round and going into it.  Gonna be betting that more than I ever have and really never have period but since chase ur $ isn't tied up long term so it's ALOT better and ALOT more fun to bet IMO. W

I've already started watching the last few years races that Hamlin and Harvick won.  Just now starting to look at my individual driver notes for darlington and the overall darlington racetrack notebook too. But boy we should really have some great odds I think and usually so for this race.  Bumping, banging and moving cars out of the way all night long.   Damn I'm fired up and after this last windfall without a cup race in going huge on this race more than usual after that weekend of miracles. 

GOODLUCK to everybody and as always everybody's  early thoughts, early predictions, or anything else it's always welcomed and encouraged.  The more we share with each other the better it makes us as a group and more $$ it makes EVERYBODY.  I know without my brothers from here I wouldn't have had a weekend sweep last weekend or even close probably.   So let's all keep up the good work.  This summer has just been a freaking windfall and most of us are making really good $$$ from what I can see so let's go into the chase as hot as possible and keep building up those chase bankrolls.  Because for me at least, the chase and 1st month ir 2 are the toughest to handicap and betting wise of the whole season.  Last season was my best but that isn't the norm. Lol.

LETS GO GET'EM @ DARLINGTON Fri/SAT FELLAS!!!!!!

:shift :dj :dancelol
M :cheers

Stats1 August 31, 2015, 07:15:08 PM (#1)

• View Profile
using the downforce package that was used at Ky....  Gibbs cars will b the 1's to beat 4 sure

nascarwagers August 31, 2015, 07:40:43 PM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

5mike5 August 31, 2015, 08:47:32 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
using the downforce package that was used at Ky....  Gibbs cars will b the 1's to beat 4 sure

Thanks stats good info

5mike5 August 31, 2015, 08:49:47 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Driver Averages at Darlington

Past Winners at Darlington

thank you  for posting those jay.  As u can see past winners nobody dominates this racetrack

Gordon use to but he's not the Gordon he even was last year

nascarwagers August 31, 2015, 10:08:31 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Here is a breakdown of the throwback paint schemes. My favorite is Kyle Larson in the Mellow Yellow Days of Thunder paint scheme  :cheers

Darlington Throwback Paint Schemes

kcburg August 31, 2015, 10:29:38 PM (#6)

• View Profile
Here is a breakdown of the throwback paint schemes. My favorite is Kyle Larson in the Mellow Yellow Days of Thunder paint scheme  :cheers

Days of Thunder is 25 yrs old...man alive am I getting old! 

nascarwagers August 31, 2015, 10:46:57 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Same here bud

KapperKoon August 31, 2015, 11:57:37 PM (#8)

• View Profile
Any idea when crimes will post odds for cup race? Tuesday a.m.?

Reigle9 September 01, 2015, 03:13:27 AM (#9)

• View Profile
Love those paint schemes. Wish chase could drive the coors #9.

5mike5 September 01, 2015, 05:44:40 AM (#10)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Same here bud

My god I didn't realize that Larson had the days of Thunder scheme that is AWSOME.  Somebody put up a link to the list of pics now I'm even more fired up.  This is cool as it gets

Or are they all just on jayski????

5mike5 September 01, 2015, 05:46:33 AM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Same here bud

My god I didn't realize that Larson had the days of Thunder scheme that is AWSOME.  Somebody put up a link to the list of pics now I'm even more fired up.  This is cool as it gets

Or are they all just on jayski????

Never mind my boy @kcburg already posted a link.  WOW!!!!!
thank you for  posting pal I had not seen them all yet just heard and seen 2-3 of them

5mike5 September 01, 2015, 05:54:03 AM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Greek posted late last night. I haven't even been to bed yet waiting on 5dimes yet.  Could happen @ any second but I'll guess around 7-8am.  But I've seen 2-3am  too so I never take chances once ""the Greek" posted I stayed up

gonna be rough finishing all the notebook notes I have to read and write as tired as I'll be.

5mike5 September 01, 2015, 05:55:36 AM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Greek posted late last night. I haven't even been to bed yet waiting on 5dimes yet.  Could happen @ any second but I'll guess around 7-8am.  But I've seen 2-3am  too so I never take chances once ""the Greek" posted I stayed up

gonna be rough finishing all the notebook notes I have to read and write as tired as I'll be.

And I have an eye exam at 2pm to get my new glasses I stepped on and broke about a month ago. God this day is gonna suck.  :!

5mike5 September 01, 2015, 08:17:42 AM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Have to agree with ya.  Even though anything can as u know can happen here (well like anywhere I guess lol.

I was surprised a few of their odds were as good as they opened at Greek. Actually almost all of them