News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: Chevrolet Silverado 250 (Trucks at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park)  (Read 962 times)

nascarwagers August 24, 2015, 07:57:28 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Sprint Cup Series will not be in action this week but there will be some racing on Sunday with the Camping World Truck Series at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park. Alex Tagliani will make his first Truck Series start of the year and just the 2nd of his career. In case everyone forgot, this was an awesome race last year with Ryan Blaney and German Quiroga battling it out on the final lap and crossing the line side by side. Hopefully we see some fantastic racing again this week  :cheers

Entry List

Past Truck Series Winners at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park

5mike5 August 24, 2015, 09:20:48 PM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank you for posting jay Horne.  Can't wait to see the entry list and heat ur guys opinions b4 any sessions start and we get to see the opening odds

Optional August 25, 2015, 09:32:40 AM (#2)

• View Profile
Man a LOT of different names on the list. No one I recognize as a ringer chance but I bet there is one or two in that field that challenge the regulars.

Have to be Tags a short fave in the BK truck I suppose. I'll be fading him due to the perenial 2nd place thing.

Wonder why this sponsor chose a Canadian race to pay for??

08   Korbin Forrister   Trump for President   Chevy

Stats1 August 25, 2015, 10:07:32 AM (#3)

• View Profile
Tags should b a LARGE favorite to win this race!!!

nascarwagers August 25, 2015, 08:27:06 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I got two in mind, hoping the odds are good  :nerves

Reigle9 August 26, 2015, 02:11:35 PM (#5)

• View Profile
Open and closed a parlay with Tags.

Gaulding 20/1

Jmac August 26, 2015, 02:12:10 PM (#6)

• View Profile

Custer & Gaulding? Thats the two I played. I like the truck race from a betting perspective way more than the XF race.

420 Octane August 27, 2015, 08:11:51 AM (#7)

• View Profile

Custer & Gaulding? Thats the two I played. I like the truck race from a betting perspective way more than the XF race.

I can barely find any road racing experience with either of those 2 guys.
What do you guys like about them for a road course?

Reigle9 August 27, 2015, 09:55:26 AM (#8)

• View Profile
For me, it was just his stats from last year and the fact he's driving Kyle's truck. Odds too.

Just looked, his odds cut in half from yesterday.

Jmac August 27, 2015, 10:42:54 AM (#9)

• View Profile
Pretty much the same as Reigle. Gaulding ran 4th last year, and now gets a huge bump in equipment. I dont think anyone other than Tags has much road course experience, so the 20-1 seemed like great value in this field.
Custer ran more fast laps than anyone (including Tags) in last years race. So that's why I took a flyer on him.

rs1x August 27, 2015, 12:19:07 PM (#10)

• View Profile
For me, it was just his stats from last year and the fact he's driving Kyle's truck. Odds too.

Just looked, his odds cut in half from yesterday.

nice grab early by you.. someone on here musta slammed him.

420 Octane August 27, 2015, 03:47:46 PM (#11)

• View Profile
Pretty much the same as Reigle. Gaulding ran 4th last year, and now gets a huge bump in equipment. I dont think anyone other than Tags has much road course experience, so the 20-1 seemed like great value in this field.
Custer ran more fast laps than anyone (including Tags) in last years race. So that's why I took a flyer on him.

Good reasoning, Jmac and Reigle9.

Thanks for explaining.

nascarwagers August 27, 2015, 10:02:32 PM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I cannot pass up Jones +600. Finished 3rd here last year, probably has the best equipment in the field.  1.5 units on the play

nascarwagers August 27, 2015, 10:09:47 PM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Custer +800 is the other play. I love these two plays  :cheers

In case you are wondering, Custer is listed at +715 at 5Dimes. I have been using Sportsbetting.ag as my alternative book for about a month now. Absolute great book to shop around and get better prices on a few drivers. 5D still has everyone beat overall, but Sportsbetting does a great job of providing some good alternative prices that sometimes beat 5D. I say it all the time, everyone should have multiple betting options.

5mike5 August 27, 2015, 10:11:26 PM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I cannot pass up Jones +600. Finished 3rd here last year, probably has the best equipment in the field.  1.5 units on the play

I like that too.  Haven't bet it yet but he's on my radars

Me personally just don't like betting road ringers in any series.   Just too tough to drive these trucks and cars u aren't use to.  They just NEVER get it done with winning except 1-2 times in last 10 years I think in any series so no price looks good IMO on them   

Even though tags is a parlay consideration I may not pass on just because maybe  my option on those which is stupid but normal for lower series hopefully hey add a few more if his odds go up a little and others go down but probably go ahead and do it soon