News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: OT: "Dating" sites  (Read 346 times)

Reigle9 August 16, 2015, 11:38:42 AM

• View Profile
I feel comfy here. i know you guys have no desire to read my shit for the most part, but fuck you it's funny ha. Nah, I can see how you'd roll your eyes and think I'm a jerkoff. But, it's pretty entertaining with the right personality.

Take a gander if you're bored. http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=98178894

GamesToBet August 16, 2015, 02:22:07 PM (#1)

• View Profile

Not really into checking out other dudes dating profiles but I gotta admit I was expecting your profile pic to be more like   

:haha  Just messing with ya bro  :cheers

5mike5 August 16, 2015, 02:26:06 PM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I was too curious I had to look

Under likes : weed.   Lol.  Love it

Optional August 16, 2015, 04:14:17 PM (#3)

• View Profile
 :lol :lol :bravo

You HAVE to post links to anyone who responds to that! I wanna meet her :)

Funniest line was "
Do you drink? Socially

:lol

5mike5 August 16, 2015, 04:17:11 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lmao

Optional August 16, 2015, 04:21:25 PM (#5)

• View Profile
Where are all these tats btw???

5mike5 August 16, 2015, 05:05:49 PM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
:lol :lol :bravo

You HAVE to post links to anyone who responds to that! I wanna meet her :)

Funniest line was "
Do you drink? Socially

:lol

I use to only drink if I was going out.   Never drank at home just to have a beer.   If I drank it was to go party and get hammered.   Now don't drink at all cause have had a woman for the last 10 years + so no need to go out.   (Not married but lived together almost 9 of them so same thing)

nascarwagers August 17, 2015, 09:27:25 AM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I feel comfy here. i know you guys have no desire to read my shit for the most part, but fuck you it's funny ha. Nah, I can see how you'd roll your eyes and think I'm a jerkoff. But, it's pretty entertaining with the right personality.

Take a gander if you're bored. http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=98178894

@Reigle9

That shit was too funny bud  :lol

I like how real you keep at. I always keep it brutally honest with girls, it's the best approach and cuts out all the BS

Reigle9 August 17, 2015, 03:44:21 PM (#8)

• View Profile
Lol thanks. I have no memory of this.

vegas native August 17, 2015, 08:12:00 PM (#9)

• View Profile
Holy cow Reigle that is some funny shit haha. How in the hell do none of you guys have to work though????? No way its from betting on sports right? I know Mike lives off Nascar bets but I've never had the balls to go full in with it. I do pretty well though. I want to go hang out with Stats at all these bad ass tracks and not have to worry about working a 9 to 5 haha

Optional August 18, 2015, 06:50:20 AM (#10)

• View Profile
Holy cow Reigle that is some funny shit haha. How in the hell do none of you guys have to work though????? No way its from betting on sports right? I know Mike lives off Nascar bets but I've never had the balls to go full in with it. I do pretty well though. I want to go hang out with Stats at all these bad ass tracks and not have to worry about working a 9 to 5 haha

Trust fund babies  :cool

Reigle9 August 18, 2015, 08:14:32 AM (#11)

• View Profile

Lol. I have a little family money.

Stats1 August 18, 2015, 09:39:37 AM (#12)

• View Profile
do u live in Vegas ?

Stats1 August 18, 2015, 09:42:00 AM (#13)

• View Profile

that might apply to some but not me 4 sure  :cheers.     I have busted my ass/ took, take risks everyday 4 everything I have....   I believe u appreciate stuff a hell of a lot more when it's not handed 2 u

5mike5 August 18, 2015, 09:44:40 AM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

that might apply to some but not me 4 sure  :cheers.     I have busted my ass/ took, take risks everyday 4 everything I have....   I believe u appreciate stuff a hell of a lot more when it's not handed 2 u

VERY TRUE statement there