News:

Keselowski wins Clash. Speedweeks continues at Daytona

Topic: Lilly Diabetes 250 (Xfinity at Indy)  (Read 683 times)

nascarwagers July 21, 2015, 09:40:57 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Xfinity Series will start the racing action at Indianapolis Motor Speedway this weekend with the running of the Lilly Diabetes 250 Saturday afternoon. Green flag is scheduled to wave at 3:46PM EST. Erik Jones will be in the #20, Ryan Blaney in the #22, Kyle Busch in the #54, and Kevin Harvick is in the #88. Therefore it is a pretty talented field and should be some great racing  :cheers

Entry List

Past Xfinity Series Winners at Indianapolis

nascarwagers July 21, 2015, 09:43:14 PM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ty Dillon has been excellent at Indy scoring his only Xfinity Series win his last year and scoring a 3rd place finish in 2012 in the #51 car. Could be a solid sleeper pick again with all the Sprint Cup Series talent in the field.

5mike5 July 21, 2015, 10:16:18 PM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ty Dillon has been excellent at Indy scoring his only Xfinity Series win his last year and scoring a 3rd place finish in 2012 in the #51 car. Could be a solid sleeper pick again with all the Sprint Cup Series talent in the field.

good observation.  I hadn't even considered him but haven't done any research either.  Lol

5mike5 July 22, 2015, 10:43:01 AM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Harvick, Menard, Kyle Busch and Larson looks like the CUP guys on the entry list.    Unless u also include Ryan blaney since he's run CUP too this year. Really not that loaded.   

Any early thoughts besides these and tubdillon anybody ?

Can't wait to see who i can start an 2-a lot open parlay or 2 maybe for the CUP race Sunday.   Will
Be a great race to have se open parlays on last-legs.  Big race just makes it even more fun and possible huge payouts on to guys if it works out well. 

Hope I can at least have 1 but i really want 2 is my goal, so I'll be playing another h2h parlay for sat with last-leg for something for the CUP race like Charlotte and give myself a chance to hot more than 1 parlay instead of just the  winner

5mike5 July 22, 2015, 06:33:32 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Tough not to bet harvick at over +400 for a nationwide race with only 2-3 CUP guys
Mknowong kyle will be parlayable.   Well they both will be the only 2 in sure.   Ifbi or invent like him single at 4-1.   Just pointing that out, because doubt he's 4-1 on raceday

Reigle9 July 24, 2015, 09:40:51 AM (#5)

• View Profile
Wanted to post these before they get adjusted.

Xfinity   Lilly Diabetes 250
Fri 7/24  11:30AM
Kyle Busch     +185
Kevin Harvick     +400
Ryan Blaney     +800
Kyle Larson     +850
Paul Menard     +950
Erik Jones     +950
Chase Elliott     +1400
Daniel Suarez     +1400
Field (any other driver)     +1500
Chris Buescher     +2050
Ty Dillon     +2150
Darrell Wallace Jr     +2250
Regan Smith     +2250
Brian Scott     +2250
Elliot Sadler     +3300
Brendan Gaughan     +4400

Reigle9 July 24, 2015, 09:44:18 AM (#6)

• View Profile
This seems like a place where it's extremely likely either kyle or Harvick win, correct?

Blindly took Harvick +400. Maybe Kyle struggles in qualifying and get's to +250 or so and parlay that. I'd really like to bet Elliott here, just because, so I'm hoping he looks decent and there's no reason that I'm unaware of to not take him.

Optional July 24, 2015, 10:11:35 AM (#7)

• View Profile
This seems like a place where it's extremely likely either kyle or Harvick win, correct?

Blindly took Harvick +400. Maybe Kyle struggles in qualifying and get's to +250 or so and parlay that. I'd really like to bet Elliott here, just because, so I'm hoping he looks decent and there's no reason that I'm unaware of to not take him.

I'm thinking it's tough to call on old form with the aero rule change. An older head like Gaughan or Ragan Smith might be able to think their way to the front.

5mike5 July 24, 2015, 10:41:28 AM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah thisbisbharbage a impossible race to cap

I'd parlay any favs and notice would surprise me

Reigle9 July 24, 2015, 11:04:31 AM (#9)

• View Profile

I'm thinking it's tough to call on old form with the aero rule change. An older head like Gaughan or Ragan Smith might be able to think their way to the front.
I know I'm learning cause I was aware of the aero change. I was thinking that more applies to Cup though, since those 2 are the only big dogs in this one.

Optional July 24, 2015, 12:50:19 PM (#10)

• View Profile

I know I'm learning cause I was aware of the aero change. I was thinking that more applies to Cup though, since those 2 are the only big dogs in this one.

I think increased drag would affect Xfinity more than Cup as they have less horsepower to push through it.

And btw... make your own decisions. I 'think' I know plenty but have done nothing but lose 90% of races this year. lol

5mike5 July 24, 2015, 02:45:44 PM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Keep in mind if ur gonna bet Kyle single do it b4 qualifying if possible because he has started on the front row ALL 3 races in zfinity series since they changed to racing the brickyard and not the smaller track.

5mike5 July 24, 2015, 02:48:03 PM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Keep in mind if ur gonna bet Kyle single do it b4 qualifying if possible because he has started on the front row ALL 3 races in zfinity series since they changed to racing the brickyard and not the smaller track.

I'm personally parlaying him
So I have to wait til raceday but already add upy mind he's a open 2-slot parlay to go with a winner (s) for the big CUP race.

Will have at least 2 open parlays for Xfinity race (2 winners and maybe a h2h open too not sure yet til I see the odds on winners and the match-ups)

5mike5 July 24, 2015, 02:52:58 PM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Off topic but is anybody else really damn impressed with Daniel Suarez?

I think this guy will
Be in the CUP series ok the next 3-4 years maybe.  He has the talent. 

Not town toon kid barely got toneatxhbo acing as a kid where he is from I thtnk he's just gonna keep getting better.    I'm rooting for him.  Diversity never a bad thing

5mike5 July 24, 2015, 02:55:25 PM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just watching practice chase Elliot said his cup car is better than his xfinity car is. Anne something to think about if u see him as a fav in a h2h against a guy u think he has a good chance to beat or in a parlay or something.   I'm gonna be looking at who he's matched up against and what the odds are