News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: Most popular drivers?  (Read 94 times)

Reigle9 July 02, 2015, 07:21:04 AM

• View Profile
So I have nothing but time. My days consist of forcing myself to workout and then getting high all day. I had this idea to buy local team sportscards cheap on ebay and then sale them at a flea market, make a couple bucks and I'd have fun with it a couple times. Problem is, nobody gives a shit about sportscards anymore so I got the idea to buy NASCAR die-cast lots on ebay to instead. I live directly in the middle of redneck hicks since I moved back to PA. So who are the most popular drivers among rednecks? I'm guessing JR is still #1, but I want to stock up on a handful of guys.

Stats1 July 02, 2015, 09:15:31 AM (#1)

• View Profile
Bill Elliot, Ricky Rudd, Sr., Rusty Wallace, The Allisons
If u r talking current drivers Jr.,Jr.,Jr.  Maybe Kurt can't think of many current drivers rednecks can connect to..... 

Reigle9 July 02, 2015, 09:19:42 AM (#2)

• View Profile
Ha yeah, I'm thinking current would be the way easier sell. JR it is. Glad I wasn't off on not knowing who else. People still like Harvick from taking over for Dale?

5mike5 July 02, 2015, 09:34:23 AM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
My dad always lloved all the AWSOME bill Elliot

I came in way too late to be kneeing any of the older guys like waltrip, Allison, petty, Elliot ect ect

Hell
Gordon had been in the sport for years b; I ever got into it and that was just because of gambling on it

Reigle9 July 02, 2015, 09:47:14 AM (#4)

• View Profile
I have a ridic amount of Elliott shit from the early-mid 90s. Shit was probably overproduced like sportscards were then and worthless now.