News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: Apology  (Read 145 times)

nascarwagers June 29, 2015, 03:18:08 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Wanted to give a formal apology on yesterday's race picks. That could have been the worse race I have handicapped in the last 2 years. I know it does not look that bad because I had Kurt B and Jimmie who had legitimate shots to win the race. However, I used a cover that killed any value of any of my wins because I did not get the parlay I was hoping for then made horrible H2H decisions. Just wanted to say sorry for that poor effort. Still up more than 20 units on the season but that was an absolute horrible display of handicapping. I know we do not always get the results we want even when we do pick them right but I deserved that big loss yesterday. Some times I need a good ass kicking to regain focus and I will be better going forward  :cheers

Wog Dog June 29, 2015, 07:04:33 AM (#1)

• View Profile
It happens, no need to apologize. I went overboard myself losing almost all of my parlays; should have saved some of them.

Reigle9 June 29, 2015, 07:05:44 AM (#2)

• View Profile
I've lost far more money for much dumber reasons. I'm sure nobody cares they lost with 2 guys that lead all race.

5mike5 June 29, 2015, 09:25:56 AM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Agree with everybody else.

Just makes u hungrier like u said

My cover was stupid as I knew Gordon wasn't gonna win, said it all week and still used him to waste $
Next weekend my friend.  Next weekend

Stats1 June 29, 2015, 12:32:42 PM (#4)

• View Profile
Get em at Daytona Buddy  :cheers
sitting in Lax about to fly back 2 Atlanta  :thumpup

420 Octane June 29, 2015, 06:48:47 PM (#5)

• View Profile
Agree with everyone else, it happens.

I was just looking thru the archives trying to find the writeup for last year's Coke Zero. Seems you accidentally omitted it.

Is it possible to put that in the archives?

yisman June 29, 2015, 09:26:38 PM (#6)

• View Profile
go get 'em at Daytona Beach