News:

Keselowski wins Clash. Speedweeks continues at Daytona

Topic: Look AT THE CHAMPIONSHIP ODDSáx  (Read 122 times)

5mike5 June 17, 2015, 09:36:50 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
1atvoff lf you are drinking any beverage put it down Because get ready to laugh ur ass off  or just be in total And utter shock at these oddsmakers @ dimes (who are always the best but this is nuts) and how dumb some bettors must be about nascar. Books don't care how much great handicappers whonwinnevadybyearvmakw because there must be so any terrible ones who don't outbid the time it takes to be a great handicapper at 1 sport. Unless urb1 inns million u can't be greatvatv2, there's no time at least I'd nascar is 1 of those sports IMO

Are these odds a joke?!?!?!      And in being dead serious

And googans dumb enough to bet on ANYBODY in single digits for the title with this format with 3 guys under 5-1!?!??!!

I learned ALOT last season sitting back mostly  and recording odd movements race by race and segment by segment and there is vwey key moments in the process from b4 season ton anytime during season, to after the chase playoffs starts after each race and especialkuba lot of money and making ur $$$

And KUrt BUSCH is the fav over  Ha :sucksrvick!

Truex like 3rd!!!!!   And he's got best value probably. He and Kevin most consistent and homestead is martinn truex's BEST racetrack.  But I maybe see 2-4 guys with SOME value on the whole board.   I just have to get hot @ the right  time and avoid dnfs

People must not understand how to bet the new championship and when to take guys for huge value early and once it starts.

I just found it HALARIOUS!!!  Talk about stealing googans $$$$$.  Smart move I guess if people are that stupid and clueless about handicapping nascar and the new playoff system

:lol

Optional June 17, 2015, 12:18:23 PM (#1)

• View Profile
Wonder how much they take on it this time of year. Probably not much.

Sprint Cup   Sprint Cup Championship 2015
Sun 6/28  3:00PM
Kurt Busch     +400
Kevin Harvick     +450
Martin Truex Jr     +450
Jimmie Johnson     +675
Dale Earnhardt Jr.     +775
Joey Logano     +875
Brad Keselowski     +900
Matt Kenseth     +1100
Denny Hamlin     +1250
Jeff Gordon     +1300
Carl Edwards     +1600
Kyle Busch     +2000
Kasey Kahne     +2250
Kyle Larson     +4400
Ryan Newman     +8500
Jamie McMurray     +8500
Greg Biffle     +12500
Tony Stewart     +15000
Clint Bowyer     +15000

5mike5 June 17, 2015, 01:09:55 PM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Those are laughable noaytwr howuxh they take this time of year or even up to this point all year.   Those are insanity!!!!

Optional June 17, 2015, 01:16:50 PM (#3)

• View Profile
Truex +450 has to be the most 'insulting' one I think. Not that I dont think he has some chance. But +450 is a bit insulting to bettors.

Stats1 June 17, 2015, 01:25:21 PM (#4)

• View Profile
 I think the Challenger round is a little bit easier to cap then the Contender round with Dega being the last race in the Contender round..     I think it's pretty easy to make it out of the Challenger round if u just stay out of trouble.  I don't think there will b a Ryan Newman this year who just top 5's his way thru each round...  I Believe the best value right now is Hamlin at 17-1   I think 3 of the last 4 race tracks really favor him he just has to make it thru the 1st 2 rounds... 

5mike5 June 18, 2015, 10:33:15 AM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hamlin is good value I agree with what the odds are right now