News:

Kenseth stamps a career at Phoenix! Up next: Championship Weekend at Homestead

Topic: Owens Corning AttiCat 300 (Xfinity at Chicagoland)  (Read 778 times)

nascarwagers June 16, 2015, 04:59:42 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Xfinity Series will be in action this Saturday night when the green flag drops at 9:46PM (EST) for the Owens Corning AttiCat 300 at Chicagoland Speedway. After a runner-up finish at Michigan last week, Chase Elliot looks to score his first win of the season as the defending winner of this race one year ago. Currently, Austin Dillon is the only Sprint Cup Series driver showing on the entry list so hopefully that gives us a lot of drivers to consider for the win!

Entry List

Past Xfinity Series Winners at Chicagoland

5mike5 June 16, 2015, 12:03:45 PM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I absolutely love  these night races even for the lower series.   Sometimes even more

And I  agree this should be a GREAT race and odds should be pretty damn good for it too IMO

Stats1 June 16, 2015, 06:49:26 PM (#2)

• View Profile
The Xfinity Series will be in action this Saturday night when the green flag drops at 9:46PM (EST) for the Owens Corning AttiCat 300 at Chicagoland Speedway. After a runner-up finish at Michigan last week, Chase Elliot looks to score his first win of the season as the defending winner of this race one year ago. Currently, Austin Dillon is the only Sprint Cup Series driver showing on the entry list so hopefully that gives us a lot of drivers to consider for the win!

<p>Entry List</p>

<p>Past Xfinity Series  Winners at Chicagoland
</p>
but there is a past Daytona 500 winner in the field  :lol  :lol

Optional June 17, 2015, 12:27:32 AM (#3)

• View Profile
I see Matt Kenseth's son is making debut in the #20

nascarwagers June 17, 2015, 02:37:18 AM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

I forgot to mention that. Good catch @Optional

Ross Kenseth actually won last week's ARCA race at Michigan in just his 3rd start for anyone that missed it.   :cheers

Optional June 17, 2015, 05:24:50 AM (#5)

• View Profile

I forgot to mention that. Good catch @Optional

Ross Kenseth actually won last week's ARCA race at Michigan in just his 3rd start for anyone that missed it.   :cheers

He's 'old' compared to what we have been seeing. And looks like he has only raced part time. Wonder if he is any good or if Matt has some dirt on the coach that convinced him to give him a shot :)

Optional June 17, 2015, 05:35:43 AM (#6)

• View Profile

<p>Entry List</p>

</p>
but there is a past Daytona 500 winner in the field  :lol :lol

He makes it O/U 20.5 laps?   :haha

5mike5 June 17, 2015, 06:47:08 AM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

<p>Entry List</p>

</p>

inthinknhes gonna have a rude awakening in this HUGE step-up in competition. Been though he is in 1 of the dominant teams in that #20 because of who he is probably just as talented as he is. It's very very rough to have a good debut in any step-up in any series.  Much less this level

Optional June 17, 2015, 07:08:36 AM (#8)

• View Profile

<p>Entry List</p>

</p>

inthinknhes gonna have a rude awakening in this HUGE step-up in competition. Been though he is in 1 of the dominant teams in that #20 because of who he is probably just as talented as he is. It's very very rough to have a good debut in any step-up in any series.  Much less this level

Stats was talking about Derrick Cope.

But I agree with you about young Kenseth. No doubt he had the best or among the best equipment in the field for his ARCA win and Busch series is a huge step up.

But this is a plum opportunity for a debut on a nice simple track in a great car without the Cup guys to make even a top 10 difficult.

5mike5 June 17, 2015, 09:26:12 AM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Oh I applogoE I Mis-read @Stats1 was talking about

And ur right is it. Great racetrack for a debut without CUPbgiys and a top 10 being a real possibility if he runs really well and car is good

Stats1 June 17, 2015, 01:16:15 PM (#10)

• View Profile
2 early plays for me
Blaney 7-1
Wallace 11-1 
Bol 2 all

rs1x June 19, 2015, 07:30:51 AM (#11)

• View Profile
Call me a googan....... But jones at 6-1 ? Will take a shot.

Optional June 19, 2015, 10:15:45 AM (#12)

• View Profile
Anyone else thinking about Buescher?

+750 doesn't attract me to bet early but will be watching him during practice.

nascarwagers June 19, 2015, 06:07:13 PM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

rs1x June 19, 2015, 06:54:52 PM (#14)

• View Profile