News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: Drivin' for Lineman 200 (Trucks at Gateway)  (Read 596 times)

nascarwagers June 09, 2015, 02:11:13 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Camping World Truck Series will take center stage this Saturday night at Gateway Motorsports Park with the running of the Drivin' for Lineman 200. The Truck Series is the only series in NASCAR that runs at Gateway and it was just put back on the schedule last year which turned out to be a great race. All Truck Series regulars showing on the entry list due to the fact this is a standalone event and Cole Custer returns to the #00 for JR Motorsports.

Entry List

Past Truck Series Winners at Gateway

5mike5 June 09, 2015, 02:37:28 AM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm excited as hell for Saturday.  Doubleheader with xfinity and truck races both on same day.   Damn it I love these days and weekends of the year.  Gonna also be some GREAT opportunities tonset up the CUPbrace with some win and h2h parlays as well

Wog Dog June 09, 2015, 05:11:49 AM (#2)

• View Profile
The Entry List and Past Winner's links in the first post are for Xfinity.

nascarwagers June 09, 2015, 05:11:53 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Entry List and Past Winner's links in the first post are for Xfinity.

Thanks bud, copy and paste error by yours truly. Updated  :cheers

yisman June 09, 2015, 07:48:29 PM (#4)

• View Profile
Pretty dang stout lineup of CUP drivers entered in this race as usual.   HRvick, Lyle Larson, Kyle Busch, Hamlin, and at least 1 other I think. 

Defeats ateast 2 open parlays to go with the CUP race that's for sure between 2-3 slot open parlays and h2h parlays as well.   I'm fired up.  Plus a truck race later sat night tonolaybaeound with.

Lots of handicapping coming up this weekend boys.   Glad I hit an early start on the CUP race yesterday.

this is the truck thread!

get rich bickles June 09, 2015, 08:09:48 PM (#5)

• View Profile
Pretty sure BKR is the only team that tested at Gateway Motorsports Park this spring.

5mike5 June 09, 2015, 11:02:40 PM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Pretty dang stout lineup of CUP drivers entered in this race as usual.   HRvick, Lyle Larson, Kyle Busch, Hamlin, and at least 1 other I think. 

Defeats ateast 2 open parlays to go with the CUP race that's for sure between 2-3 slot open parlays and h2h parlays as well.   I'm fired up.  Plus a truck race later sat night tonolaybaeound with.

Lots of handicapping coming up this weekend boys.   Glad I hit an early start on the CUP race yesterday.

this is the truck thread!
because the zfinity list of drivers was listed in the truck thread, hence why I posted that

Optional June 10, 2015, 01:32:21 PM (#7)

• View Profile
Like the double header lead up races on Saturday too.

Like standalone lower series events too.

5mike5 June 10, 2015, 06:27:03 PM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Like the double header lead up races on Saturday too.

Like standalone lower series events too.

There's NOTHING better IMO thank trucks and Xfinity races on the same Saturday.  I mean I just love it   

And got many times ALL YEAR does it even happen 2?    Can't be 3 or more in sure 1 of u stay geeks knows his anwser ( cough cough/jay Horne).    :lol

Can be a really really HUUUUGE weekend or a really really BAD weekend :(.    But I love them none the less.  Lose sat u can gain it all back sub plus a hell of a lot more.   Win a bunch say and cover losses if u lose the cup race.

But my plan is win BOTH days and just carry out cases out $$ with security.  :lol     

Honestly like to win a few bucks say AND set myself up with a ew parlays for the CUP race.  Maybe even a basketball prop or game in there as 1st leg on Friday night who knows

nascarwagers June 11, 2015, 01:46:37 AM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
There is an article posted on the homepage about the best long shots for each race this weekend. I listed John Hunter Nemechek +1700 as the best true long shot for the truck race. I expect him to run really well for anyone just wanting to take a huge gamble. Not an official play by any means, just throwing my thoughts out there.

nascarwagers June 11, 2015, 01:47:03 AM (#10)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Cole Custer +600 only early pick so far for this race

5mike5 June 11, 2015, 04:57:17 AM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Cole Custer +600 only early pick so far for this race
Like that of course.   Good odds too

5mike5 June 11, 2015, 05:00:28 AM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
There is an article posted on the homepage about the best long shots for each race this weekend. I listed John Hunter Nemechek +1700 as the best true long shot for the truck race. I expect him to run really well for anyone just wanting to take a huge gamble. Not an official play by any means, just throwing my thoughts out there.

JHN as jays longshot.   If he wins ur a freaking guru pal!   I love it

:cheers

Do agree he probably will

Best all the others in his "class" if u will

nascarwagers June 13, 2015, 04:13:08 PM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
My preview and picks are complete. Qualifying does not start for another hour and a half but I am not waiting tonight. Think most of my plays will get worse after qualifying anyway.  :cheers

Drivin for Lineman 200 Race Picks

nascarwagers June 13, 2015, 07:15:30 PM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Rain washed out qualifying field will be set based off practice speeds. Jones and Custer on front row