News:

Keselowski wins Clash. Speedweeks continues at Daytona

Topic: POCONO--5mike5  (Read 1248 times)

5mike5 June 02, 2015, 01:26:48 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
 :< alright fellas the CUP series is off running @POCONO this weekend for the big CUP race.  My god I LOVE this race and racetrack every single time they race here.  The Natonwode series is OFF this weekend and the Trucks will be running their race @ Texas moor speedway

Last weekend over wasn't a complete disaster because of the huge 19-1 truck race win but no luck on the nationwode ace or cup series as left of Jimmie when I knew I should have parlayed him here but just left off every favs under 12-1 which is always risky but as hot as I've been I was due a cool off weekend soon anyways, but let's get back to being on fire again starting this weekend at Texas and most importantly the big CUP event @ POCONO.

Already started watching past 3-4 races from POCONO and going over my individual driver notebooks and the racetrack notebook after updating the last race from last year which takes several hours as u can imagine. So besides picking early plays when odds post I'm almost ready to go after studying my notebooks a little more and finishing watching 2014 races and last years spring race.

pocono is the flattest biggest racetrack we have on the cup circuit by far which makes it Totally u owe unto itself.  So there not much when it comes to other racetracks to compare it to u less u want to toss in the small flat racetracks with MUCH less speed as they go 200 miles an hour here at POCONO.

Let's all have a GREAT weekend as a group this weekend which we have pretty much every week this entire year I mean we have the best of the best in every major racing series there is here at mascarwagers now.  All opinions and or thoughts/picks/questions ect ect as always.  It's what makes this the best nascar forum there is in the entire world. 

GOODSdluck this whole weekend fellas and let's keep taking in that money like we have been all season long!!!

:cheers.    :show$    :dj

Reigle9 June 02, 2015, 02:28:00 PM (#1)

• View Profile
If anyone wants to go to this, I'd probably wing it. Seems like smaller tracks would be much better live though with big tracks being a party.

Stats1 June 02, 2015, 04:08:01 PM (#2)

• View Profile
 will we  have a 1st time winner of the 2015 Season at Pocono  no -500 yes +350
what would u all play on this ?

5mike5 June 02, 2015, 04:34:25 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
If anyone wants to go to this, I'd probably wing it. Seems like smaller tracks would be much better live though with big tracks being a party.

It's definitely a party atmosphere but it's not a great racetrack os not that bad, nor that great to attend IMO.  But I compare everything to Bristol and no track is better live than Bristol IMO and I've been to a gell of aloe of them

5mike5 June 02, 2015, 04:36:55 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
will we  have a 1st time winner of the 2015 Season at Pocono  no -500 yes +350
what would u all play on this ?

Def could never in a million years bet NO for that juice absolutely zero value to make any $$$ at all for risk u would need to take, but I never bet anything with much juice so maybe  I'm just biased. That said I'd bet l YES just for the value especially if u could end a parlay with it.  But not sure it happens with who is good and who isn't usually and form they are currently in @ POCONO.   Ur that's just my take on it

Plus considering u can put and not lose a lap here that opens up alot strategy at this racetrack sometimes

5mike5 June 02, 2015, 05:40:16 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Looking back alotmod different drivers sure have won here at POCONO in recent history.  A wide array of guys at that

rs1x June 02, 2015, 06:02:11 PM (#6)

• View Profile
I plan on going to the August race can't make it to this weekend. I'm about an hour away from the track.

Reigle9 June 02, 2015, 06:04:19 PM (#7)

• View Profile
I'm down.

lexxa June 02, 2015, 06:05:26 PM (#8)

• View Profile
Liking Bowyer and Stewart both at 110-1.

This has probably been Stewart's best track in recent years.

5mike5 June 02, 2015, 06:50:02 PM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Liking Bowyer and Stewart both at 110-1.

This has probably been Stewart's best track in recent years.

I never would advise against huge longshots u think have a shot but I couldn't bet smoke at any price at this point. 

But at those odds u don't have to bet much to win a huge amount so not like ur risking a lot especially if u really think he can win.  Which really anybody can since it can easily come down to strategy here that is if he stays on the lead lap

Reno Paul June 02, 2015, 09:42:49 PM (#10)

• View Profile
Took a shot at Kurt Busch +750 out of gut instinct and that he has a good track record at Pocono.

5mike5 June 02, 2015, 11:35:06 PM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Took a shot at Kurt Busch +750 out of gut instinct and that he has a good track record at Pocono.
[/quote
Only thing I don't like are those odds on him I waited on him. Just can't see them getting any worse so hoping to get better odds.  Kinda thought same as u though about him

kcburg June 03, 2015, 01:11:10 AM (#12)

• View Profile
Curious as to the odds of Tony Stewart staying on the lead lap... :lol

Trident June 03, 2015, 08:08:30 AM (#13)

• View Profile
I bet these yesterday and posted them on Twitter, odds have moved a little but not because of me I'm sure.  :lol

Kurt Busch +750
Jeff Gordon +1300
Small Bet Ryan Newman +6600

Stats1 June 03, 2015, 08:30:04 AM (#14)

• View Profile
Curious as to the odds of Tony Stewart staying on the lead lap... :lol
every1 stays on the lead lap at Pocono barring a major issue  :cheers