News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: Winn-Dixie 300 (Xfinity at Dega)  (Read 724 times)

nascarwagers April 28, 2015, 01:46:21 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Alright everyone it is time for Talladega! The name of the track alone should get everyone excited for plate racing. This Saturday the Xfinity Series will be in action with the Winn-Dixie 300. Green flag is scheduled to wave at 3:18PM (EST). Currently, there are 45 cars on the entry list making it the biggest car field since Daytona if I am not mistaken. Lot of good drivers participating including Joey Logano, Erik Jones, Austin Dillon, and Kasey Kahne. Should be an exciting race with great odds potential  :cheers

Event Schedule

Entry List

Past Xfinity Series Winners at Talladega

5mike5 April 28, 2015, 04:08:06 AM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Odds should be GREAT for this race.  Always nice for a nice big roster if needed.  And maybe a few parlays and/ or open parlays. Also like underdog h2h parlays on this and cup pllaye races.  I don't start them usually til this rCe at swag as Daytona to star year is just suck an unknown.  Not that this ace will be anything but lucky to win it.  :lol

Stats1 April 28, 2015, 08:48:59 AM (#2)

• View Profile
Boris Said in the 54 :shock.      Boys Sat is going 2 b 1 wild day  we have this race then the Derby at 6  :horse :horse and if u r able to pace yourself the manny/mayweather fight  :dancer 

Reigle9 April 28, 2015, 09:19:53 AM (#3)

• View Profile
I'll need some luck to even see boxing. And by luck I mean drinking with a random chic so I can stay up long enough.

5mike5 April 28, 2015, 09:33:42 AM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Boris Said in the 54 :shock.      Boys Sat is going 2 b 1 wild day  we have this race then the Derby at 6  :horse :horse and if u r able to pace yourself the manny/mayweather fight  :dancer

Didn't realize the Kentucky derby is Saturday?

I don't bet or follow horses besides the triple crown races and only play )10 bucks or so on 3-4 longshots usually but I do really enjoy it. 

Somebody needs to start a thread for that

lexxa April 28, 2015, 02:24:58 PM (#5)

• View Profile
Odds are up. I like

Sadler 19.5-1
Smith 8.5-1

5mike5 April 28, 2015, 04:43:45 PM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Odds were terrible from the second they posted them  IMO

Borderline sickening.

5mike5 April 28, 2015, 05:01:57 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Odds are up. I like

Sadler 19.5-1
Smith 8.5-1

I have a rule of never betting Elliot Sadler no no opinion on him but.....

But I do like R. Smith for sure.  Maybe in a parlay or by itself

I haven't taken anything as of yet for zfinity just debating how in gonna okay this rCe strategy wise but I think I will have r.smith but I hope his odds get better. The odds as with cup are just a xonllete joke and will be better overall late in the week

The top 3 favs odds Re laughable.  ESPECIALLY LIGANO as the fav at those Insane odds.  Parlayables only.   U would have to be crazy to be him at drag at those odds.   Even if 10 cars were racing I still couldn't do it as a single driver bet.  Just craziness 

Optional April 28, 2015, 08:41:01 PM (#8)

• View Profile
Geez... dont think the linesman knows what odds to post this week so he picked out the 10 most possible winners and opened them all at shitty numbers.

Was hoping Brian Scott might 25 or 30 to 1... +1300!?

nascarwagers April 29, 2015, 02:02:59 AM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'll need some luck to even see boxing. And by luck I mean drinking with a random chic so I can stay up long enough.

I am having a big party at the house. Lots of young girls, I may post pics if I get drunk enough  :cheers

Reigle9 April 29, 2015, 09:23:17 AM (#10)

• View Profile
Ha tight. I might get back into the pic game since I'll actually be banging chics I'd admit to this summer haha.

5mike5 April 29, 2015, 10:28:05 AM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Geez... dont think the linesman knows what odds to post this week so he picked out the 10 most possible winners and opened them all at shitty numbers.

I mean the odds are shocking. Horrible

nascarwagers April 29, 2015, 01:07:22 PM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ha tight. I might get back into the pic game since I'll actually be banging chics I'd admit to this summer haha.

:lol

nascarwagers April 29, 2015, 01:08:17 PM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

I mean the odds are shocking. Horrible

They really are

5mike5 April 29, 2015, 04:10:08 PM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I mean in cup and nationwide being a crapshoot has ALWAYS for 1( years I've been doing this even what I remember b4 it got serious for me meant odds were great cause nobody has a clue who will win.  I understand their are really good plate drivers but even the bad ones can win.  Shit I mean give us a break. 

Odds haven't been good as usual all year offshore book wide, even though 5dinea still
Blows Way the others by far, but the plate races should at least be the 1 exception to having great odds on 80%-90% of the drivers.   And even in cup it sucked. 

The one bright spot IMO wa keslowski at +1350 as mentioned in the newsletter or write up u did jay. I totally agreed with all that and most of ur suggested picks.

McMurray is a great plate driver and very usually underrated but even last few years +3000 wAs aRound his # maybe higher at Daytona but in the 20s I'll take him here and usually do everytime. and still took him but think odds still may get better.

My rosters are usually law to same for all plate races besides a few changes here and there odds depended.  Besides parlays I have or take on raceday