News:

Keselowski wins Clash. Speedweeks continues at Daytona

Topic: TALLEDEGA--5mike5  (Read 1479 times)

5mike5 April 27, 2015, 08:26:24 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
 :< alright fella we are off to the always unpredicable and awesome TAlladega 2.5 mile racetrack.   Perks all favorite.  Always nice because of the GREAT odds we should have a roster bigger than usual with same and usually even bigger payouts.   And already have 1 parlay ready for it that's a record for me.lol.  Thanks to a poster suggestioning it.

After last weeks MONSTER win again, we have got some serous momentum going as usual after the start of the season so let's try and keep it going this weekend.  Even though winning here at TAlladega is as much lucky as it is your handicapping skills and he drivers that u have like usual weeks usually are. But at least we should have more bullets in the chamber to have a better chance at it.   Because it's nothing less than a CRAPSHOOT, but I LOVE it.

And remember we have new qualifying rules for the plate tracks implemented after Daytona so this will be the first plate racetrack it will be used at.  Just something to keep in mind if u bet qualifying which I've been getting into lately. 

As always everybody's opinions, thoughts, early leans Nd licks are always encouraged and appreciated. That's the reason we are BY FAR he best most productive NASCAR forum on the entire internet

GOODLUCK this weekend fellas and let's make another HUGE payout this week!!!!

:$$$.   :$rain:moneypile

5mike5 April 28, 2015, 12:49:34 AM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well back to NASCAR, I know I can't wait to see the odds for the Xfinity and CUP races.   As low as books have been making the fav there should not be anybody in single digits for this race, besides maybe harvick because what he's done and he a great plate racer but nobody better be under +900 for gods sake. 

And no matter what happens during the week and weekend on raceday +700 is a favorite here at the lowest.  Or should be and that's not even what it should be.   Nobody should really be under +1000 at this crapshoot but of course that's wishful thinking.

Mario4 April 28, 2015, 12:52:55 AM (#2)

• View Profile
Mike- What do you think of Denny Hamlin and McMurray this week?

nascarwagers April 28, 2015, 01:53:16 AM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hey guys let's cut the political talk please. If it were about something different, I normally would not care but these issues are very sensitive because everyone has a different opinion when racial profiling is involved. All it is going to do is raise tension because of the differences in opinions. Let's keep it on the racing guys and keep making money  :cheers

Thanks

5mike5 April 28, 2015, 03:32:27 AM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Not sure on denny Hamlin yet, but I usually always bet Mcmurray off openers at plate tracks if his odds are right. And they usually are in the late 20s at minimum and he's 1 of the best plate race track drivers that doesn't get the credit he deserves.   David Gilliland I bet too if he even gets to race this week cause he gets into top 10 a lot and usually 100s to 1 and of course I bet David ragan usually ever since I hit that 150-1 winner with him a few years ago. depending  on the longshots odds.  I'll have a big roster because i like lomgshots more than i usually that I consider good plate drivers and don't get the credit inthink they deserve.

But also take a few that everybody knows are and are big names and odds aren't great sometimes.   Those are the ones that parlays may become involved because anything 10-12 ton1 for ANY driver since the bump drafting went away is way too low.   Might still take 1-2 but probably parlay them IF at all.   I want to see the odds!!!

5mike5 April 28, 2015, 03:56:31 AM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hey guys let's cut the political talk please. If it were about something different, I normally would not care but these issues are very sensitive because everyone has a different opinion when racial profiling is involved. All it is going to do is raise tension because of the differences in opinions. Let's keep it on the racing guys and keep making money  :cheers

Thanks

I just cut all those posts off and removed  them.  Ur right might offend some people too.  Anyways back to nascar I should have stopped it sooner as u was talking about it too jay
M :cheers

5mike5 April 28, 2015, 04:05:49 AM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

I also mentioned parlays this week, I have 1 ready from
Last week took a 2- slot pRlay started with SHR car wins but would like to use that for a lower odds driver at a diff racetrack more than a track like his where handicapping maybe 25% of what matters.  Luck matters here. But it's all depends on howanybinwant or want to bet on raceday compares to how many single drivers I bet on too

But I wouldn't use them bus week as usual just because it's a plate track and noattwr how u handicap or strategy we use its still as much luck as handicapping even more than usual weeks by far.  So I would try and use 3 teamer a and driver combos/teams winning than 1 individual driver unless it's gonna be a fav like harvick, Kenneth, and maybe sale jr will be around +1000.  Can't think of any other odds that could be that low.  And I don't even like those all.  But it's up to u just something to to think about.

I wish I had started mine as a 3 -a lot (highest I ever go cause just gets tough to get to last leg of a 4+!leg parlay anytime.  Hard enough on any 1 bet. Lol). Just because I wouldn't need as high of odds as I like my parlays to pay big payouts and with a 2 teamer I always usually use 1 driver and this week I'm just not sure what in gonna do.

I'm gonna have parlays for sure they have just been hitting way too well his month.  But just have to see the odds and what parlays I have b4 raceday.  But anybtaceday bets since we all know we can AL donthat again :) they will probably be some 2 and 3 teamer. 

But with as great as odds usually are u can have a big roster without parlays and still hit huge ROI.  Because I love longshots on plate races much more than a u other week for sure.  David Eagan win gave me the fever and I've hit mxmurray at big odds a few times. As u know  Just Almost anybody can win here.

I'll just have to see the odds and what I have going after zfinity race and raceday morning. 

5mike5 April 28, 2015, 04:21:25 AM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Also would love to see bowyer at great odds again this week.   Don't forget how good he is here.  Him and harvick DOMINATED here when they used bump drafting which I miss so much.  A lot hates it but damn it was exciting and new leaders every lap.  Lol. I'll probably take bowyer too

5mike5 April 28, 2015, 08:22:14 AM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Odds are up ms even though nobody is single digits, most of the odds see TERRIBLE.  Especially since after they have been up a while now and been bet down.   Wow some are shockingly bad

5mike5 April 28, 2015, 08:25:25 AM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Odds are up ms even though nobody is single digits, most of the odds see TERRIBLE.  Especially since after they have been up a while now and been bet down.   Wow some are shockingly bad

Worst overall odds I've ever seen as a whole for a plate race EVER

Surely a lot wil be better after sessions IMO. And I mean a lot better. I mean I hit David ragan ador example I hit at  150--1 he didn't even open @ even 30-1 and he's always been over 100-1 or close at least even since he won a plate race

Stats1 April 28, 2015, 08:27:58 AM (#10)

• View Profile

Thanks
it wasn't me I promise  :cheers

5mike5 April 28, 2015, 08:30:03 AM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Stats how shocking bad are these odds.  U ever seen suck bad odds for a plate race ?

Especially now they have been up and bet on  but most are same just a few changes really

Stats1 April 28, 2015, 08:32:16 AM (#12)

• View Profile

Surely a lot wil be better after sessions IMO. And I mean a lot better. I mean I hit David ragan ador example I hit at  150--1 he didn't even open @ even 30-1 and he's always been over 100-1 or close at least even since he won a plate race
u will b lucky to c Ragan over 50-1   He has terrible odds this year because he's in the 18 not that it means anything at dega but the Books r viewing it as the 18 is way better then the 34

Stats1 April 28, 2015, 08:36:53 AM (#13)

• View Profile
Stats how shocking bad are these odds.  U ever seen suck bad odds for a plate race ?

Especially now they have been up and bet on  but most are same just a few changes really
I looked at Greek last night I will take Mcmurray & Truex at 22-1 I dont c there being a lot of change between now and race day...    Wait till u c xfinity odds field kind of sucks with Logano and Kahne being the 2 big names in race I really think we will find value in that race

5mike5 April 28, 2015, 09:28:06 AM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

u will b lucky to c Ragan over 50-1   He has terrible odds this year because he's in the 18 not that it means anything at dega but the Books r viewing it as the 18 is way better then the 34
Actually I wasn't even thinking about him being in The #18 car stats.  Which he has done well in IMO.  Now that makes perfect sense odda wise and thanks again for reminding me