News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: Fade Of The Week (FOTW) - Quicken Loans 400 - Michigan  (Read 171 times)

Optional June 15, 2014, 09:55:23 AM

• View Profile
I think I am onto a hot capping system.

I've been playing the nascar.com Streak Game most weeks this year.

For those that don't know you simply pick 1 driver to finish top 10, and you can't use a driver twice in the one streak.

Sounds easy huh?

Well I have not been able to pick a single top 10 finisher to start a streak this year. (as you can see from the grey X in every race Ive made a pick)

So I figured why waste this awesome resource!

Announcing this weeks  FOTW

:crash

Jmac June 15, 2014, 10:05:49 AM (#1)

• View Profile
You know what this means right? Harvick in victory lane most likely lol. You've broken the curse by posting about it. However if he does not finish top 10, I'll play your fade next week :)

yisman June 15, 2014, 11:12:07 AM (#2)

• View Profile
I didn't know how to use the 'defy my pick' option and cost myself a 3 gamer (logano 4th, kahne 14th, keselowski 2nd).

you can use it once per segment if you can find the button after the race. It's if they finish 11-15.

Strangely enough, my longest is 3, and that was from the first 3 races (I picked the first three winners somehow. Junior, Harvick, Keselowski. I wonder if anyone has managed that).

Overall, though, I'm only 6-8.

Optional June 15, 2014, 11:22:55 AM (#3)

• View Profile
You know what this means right? Harvick in victory lane most likely lol. You've broken the curse by posting about it. However if he does not finish top 10, I'll play your fade next week :)

:lol Almost for certain!!

5mike5 June 15, 2014, 12:45:07 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
he either wrecks or wins, and has wrecked or screws up much more when he "suppose" to dominate

of course thats just people going off practice sppeds (no traffic) and qualifying......but car always has speed but takes alot more than speed to win a CUP race at 9/10 racetracks

i love this fade

yisman June 15, 2014, 02:32:09 PM (#5)

• View Profile
I would say to bet him to win and then fade him in the HTHs (and bet outside top 5/top 10 if they offer it). Trouble is, he's short odds to win almost every week. So best way to go may be just to bet the outside top X bets. Can get decent prices.

Optional June 19, 2014, 01:27:50 AM (#6)

• View Profile

I was going to post my DSI streak game which is just as bad as the nascar.com game. Was going for my 11th straight loss today.

But I decided to just fade myself and bet other side with cash instead to see if I really was blessed or cursed. And guess what happened?   :bang :lol

Pick was Yankees O9 so I bet U9½.... so you know how many runs there was in the game without even looking Im sure!

nascarwagers June 19, 2014, 03:14:41 AM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

I was going to post my DSI streak game which is just as bad as the nascar.com game. Was going for my 11th straight loss today.

But I decided to just fade myself and bet other side with cash instead to see if I really was blessed or cursed. And guess what happened?   :bang :lol

Pick was Yankees O9 so I bet U9½.... so you know how many runs there was in the game without even looking Im sure!

Damn Opti, that's rough  :! you will turn it around for sure though

Optional June 19, 2014, 04:31:07 AM (#8)

• View Profile
Just a game :)

Options are so limited in that DSI contest I am surprised anyone can even get the 2nd milestone of 9 wins. So it's kind of funny/good I can make a 10 game streak either way I reckon!

I especially like the run from 8th June. Switch from over to under on consecutive OAK/LLA and Heat/Spurs games followed up by the first two favorites to manage a loss in world cup   :lol