News:

Kenseth stamps a career at Phoenix! Up next: Championship Weekend at Homestead

Topic: THE MONSTER MILE (Dover)--5mike  (Read 1970 times)

5mike5 May 27, 2014, 01:03:38 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
 :cool what's up fellas, after another MONSTER weekend were aRe off to DOVER for a triple header weekend with all 3 NASCAR series in action. We have trucks on fri evening, nationwide sat, and of course the CUP cars on Sunday .  Let's keep the money flowing and keep killing then book this weekend!!

As we mentioned on Thursday, Johnson entered this week with a lot of talk surrounding his 2014 winless streak which was the longest of his career to start any season. After tonight's win, everything seems to be right in the world of NASCAR again with the #48 on top of charts. With Dover on the horizon, Johnson may have the opportunity to do it again next weekend which would really boost his position at the start of the Chase considering drivers are awarded extra points for each race win. For now, we look back on a great day of racing. Kurt Busch started the day off with an impressive 6th place finish at the 98th Indianapolis 500. Busch and teammate Danica Patrick both blew engines in tonight's 600. However, there was plenty of exciting racing in Charlotte tonight that saw drivers like Kevin Harvick, Jamie McMurray, and Jeff Gordon all lead large segments of the night. Still at the end, it was Jimmie Johnson getting the job done once again at Charlotte. Take a look at the unofficial Coca Cola 600 results:
DOVER is a 1 mile oval with 24 degrees of banking on all 4 corners and only 9 degrees on the straights. Both straights measure out at 1.076 feet long.

as usual I've ready started watching last races and reading through my Dover and driver notebooks. As always everybody's options, leans, and bets are always welcomed. As shown last weekend as a team they is no better forum on the entire web when it comes to NASCAR. We took over the last one in less than a week. Lol. 

GOODLUCK this weekend fellas and let keep cashing tickets!!!!

:moneypile

nascarwagers May 27, 2014, 02:10:10 PM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I like it, lot of racing this weekend. Plenty of chances to hit big this weekend!

5mike5 May 27, 2014, 04:09:52 PM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nothing better than a triple header weekend.  Tons of opportunity plus its a great track imo.

5mike5 May 27, 2014, 04:11:49 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Plus I'm fired up to see the odds post up.  Jimmie has won 5 of the last 10 here so he will be the usual fav except he deserves to be here.  But it should open up a lot of great odds on other drivers with a real shot of winning

flyboy May 27, 2014, 04:59:18 PM (#4)

• View Profile
Maybe I can redeem myself and get at least one bet to hit!  :nerves

nascarwagers May 27, 2014, 05:54:37 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Maybe I can redeem myself and get at least one bet to hit!  :nerves

Oh you will hit this weekend buddy, rest assured  :thumpup

nascarwagers May 27, 2014, 06:13:43 PM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Here is a stat for everyone to consider, especially if you are an early week better like myself.

Out of the 88 races at Dover, the winner has started inside the top 10, 69 times = (78% winners start inside Top 10)

Out of the 88 races at Dover, the winner has started inside the top 5, 52 times = (59% winners start inside Top 5)

5mike5 May 27, 2014, 06:49:21 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
So to some that up lets wait and get short and terrible  odds on the top 5 after qualifying? :haha

Great stats though.  But even h can't resist the early bet.  I actually have been waiting more than usual and cut down my early bets but it's just been the odds situation not a strategic one

nascarwagers May 27, 2014, 06:59:39 PM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
So to some that up lets wait and get short and terrible  odds on the top 5 after qualifying? :haha

Great stats though.  But even h can't resist the early bet.  I actually have been waiting more than usual and cut down my early bets but it's just been the odds situation not a strategic one

:lol

Nah I was not trying to talk anyone out of early bets. Usually that is where the best odds are, I just think you got to really study who is likely to qualify well and play that into your early bets this week more than usual.

5mike5 May 27, 2014, 07:09:24 PM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

:lol

Nah I was not trying to talk anyone out of early bets. Usually that is where the best odds are, I just think you got to really study who is likely to qualify well and play that into your early bets this week more than usual.
yeah I totally agree.  This so dead a track where qualifying helps no doubt.  Almost essential without some end of race strategy or gas mileage

kcburg May 27, 2014, 07:21:43 PM (#10)

• View Profile
heading to Reno so I wont't need the offshore accounts(except for the parlays)....anyone know where to find the best odds?   

nascarwagers May 27, 2014, 09:01:29 PM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
heading to Reno so I wont't need the offshore accounts(except for the parlays)....anyone know where to find the best odds?

Not sure personally, we need Vegas to drop in!

Mike, text Vegas see where the hell he is at lol

5mike5 May 27, 2014, 10:07:20 PM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I did he was just doing some business last few days out of town. He will be here tomorrow.  Haven't been able to get ahold of optional yet.   I'm sure it will take a few days to get everybody signed back up again not knowing it was gonna happen.  But we for a lost 1/3 on 1at day so will be normal closer to the weekend

Reno Paul May 27, 2014, 10:51:38 PM (#13)

• View Profile

I live 2 hours away from Reno Nevada..........I'd say Cal Neva has the best odds of the brick and mortars there......Peppermill maybe good too.

5mike5 May 28, 2014, 12:37:49 AM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
At least with the holiday and all this weekend and Fridays truck race should get here a lot faster.  I'm fucking  ready boys to fatten that bank account some more!!!