News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: ToyotaCare 250 (Xfinity at Richmond)  (Read 801 times)

nascarwagers April 22, 2015, 02:00:08 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Alright boys the Xfinity Series is in action again this week with the running of the ToyotaCare 250 at Richmond this Friday night. Green flag is scheduled to wave at 7:46PM (EST). Hopefully we see a little more racing for the lead this week instead of Joey Logano leading all 200 laps like last week  :lol

The field is nearly the same as it was last week with Logano, Harvick, Dillon, and Hamlin from the Cup Series. However, there is a pretty noticeable change with Erik Jones going to the #54 car this week and Hamlin going to the #20 car. I am really interested in this move because Hamlin has done absolutely nothing in the #54 car this year and we know it is usually a strong car. Of course Jones won a few weeks ago in the #20 so it will be interesting to see how the switch works out and if Jones can continue to shine!

Event Schedule

Entry List

Past Xfinity Series Winners at Richmond International Raceway

5mike5 April 22, 2015, 05:41:09 AM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
hey i liked Logano leading all 200!  :lol   but it wasnt the most interesting race that is for sure..and when some1 dominates like that something bad usually happens late

i agree though lets see some fast, beating and banging racing this weekend!!!!!!!!!!  tempers have always been known to flare@ Richmond

i LOVE Friday night Xfinity races, knowing there is a CUP night race coming up the next night!!!

plus i just LOVE this racetrack for xfinity and CUP racing and both races are night events tyoo!, really its like Bristol pf the old days, ;lost and lot of action every single lap, and different winners all the time and in cup could be an actual surprise winner...but back to Xfinity....
i totally agree it is odd that JGR is switching back out the 54/20 drivers...maybe because Hamlin usually ALWAYS drives the #20 when KYLE Busch is healthy and they are both racing?  not sure hat if anything it will get accomplished...maybe they ant to see how E.Jones performs with a diff team all together and car?  i wouldn't mess with a good thing (IMO)....Jones has well surpassed expectations so far this season driving the #20 machine i think we can all agree...

and we also have another LOADED field it looks like this weekend with logano, Denny, and hamlin....(no way im putting A. Dillon in that group :lol) still cant wrap my minf hes a cup driver..LMAO (even though for a rookie he has done well so far, have to give him some props)

Vegas April 22, 2015, 11:09:52 AM (#2)

Have to wonder if Hamlin still runs this with neck issues

Stats1 April 22, 2015, 11:24:19 AM (#3)

• View Profile
Have to wonder if Hamlin still runs this with neck issues
I think hamlin got in to the bottle during the rain delay and Coach knew he couldn't put him back in that car or Hamlin is just a Pussy!!!   U hear drivers say the hardest thing to ever do is get out of there car and watch some1 else drive it and during Hamlins interview he was laughing cutting up as if no big deal

5mike5 April 22, 2015, 11:40:49 AM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Instill don't get that.  Neck spasms my ass that was a lame excuse IMO.  And ruined a lot of beta since he started the race all bet stood. Hanlinnis a puss even though I like the guy and have already bet him this week.  :haha.  (For cup race that is)

Vegas April 22, 2015, 03:40:35 PM (#5)

I'm in minority and buy neck issues, had that since the Fontana wreck that hurt his back. If he didn't have win and locked in chase , he'd of got back in car i'm sure

yisman April 22, 2015, 05:49:25 PM (#6)

• View Profile
http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/richmond-international-raceway-denny-hamlin-will-race-neck-spasms-bristol-erik-jones-042215

Hamlin watched most of Sunday's race at Bristol from the No. 11 Joe Gibbs Racing team pit box as Jones brought his Toyota home in 26th.
"Obviously, getting out of the car on Sunday was a very tough decision, and Erik did an admirable job under difficult circumstances," Hamlin said in a team release issued Wednesday morning.
"After treatment this week, I feel close to 100 percent, and I'm confident that I'll be good to go this weekend in Richmond. It's a great track for our team, and one that means a lot to me personally. Hopefully, we can go out there and compete for the win on Saturday night."

Wog Dog April 23, 2015, 04:13:34 AM (#7)

• View Profile
I personally hate Friday night races only because I am working every Friday night. Which means I can't bet the parlay's and other props. I just have a basic flip phone because it's cheap, doesn't need recharged for 2-3 days,has great reception, doesn't drop calls. Thinking about getting a smart phone but I am curious how well they work with betting at places like 5dimes. Haven't noticed anybody talking about this on here. Any opinions?

5mike5 April 23, 2015, 04:38:43 AM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I personally hate Friday night races only because I am working every Friday night. Which means I can't bet the parlay's and other props. I just have a basic flip phone because it's cheap, doesn't need recharged for 2-3 days,has great reception, doesn't drop calls. Thinking about getting a smart phone but I am curious how well they work with betting at places like 5dimes. Haven't noticed anybody talking about this on here. Any opinions?

They work great.    My iPhone5 is just as good as my PC.  Exact same almost actually. 

And if u don't wanna pay $600 for one get on Facebook oraybw Craigslist and people sell them cheap because there is now a iPhone 6 out now that isn't really any difference at all. At the store the iPhone 5 is still Over $550 bucks and my mom found it for $100 and its brand new from a guy selling his on Facebook. Lol

And they def need to be charged daily but do it while u sleep or whatever.   And u can't get better reception either calls just don't drop.   Ever unless there just one cell service. I never thought was a big deal now I couldn't live without an iPhone.
I was like u a few years ago saw no big deal and had a flip phone.  My parents live in WV and wanted me to have ca time to talk
To them and see them so gote one against my will.  Now I LOVE it and would never go without it have a cheap cell phone. The Nernst is just as fast  too btw.

5mike5 April 23, 2015, 09:00:47 AM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
For boss that don't spend every minute checking (lol)

The XFINITY race odds dds finally came out last night

5mike5 April 23, 2015, 09:07:06 AM (#10)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
For my 3 single bets I took:

Logano (+250)
Harvick (+425)
C.elliot (+1400)

*** thought that was a VERY nice price on harvick.  I even expect Logano may even get better b4 the sessions.  Either way I'll add to those 2

And i will definitely be parlaying 2 of the CUP guys for sure to go with a Sunday pick(s)

And I know chase hasn't started well at all this season, BUT HE FID FINISH RUNNER-UP in BOTH RICHNOND races last season so because of his odds I threw him in there for a longshot. What the hell

Wog Dog April 23, 2015, 09:19:16 AM (#11)

• View Profile

They work great.    My iPhone5 is just as good as my PC.  Exact same almost actually. 

And if u don't wanna pay $600 for one get on Facebook oraybw Craigslist and people sell them cheap because there is now a iPhone 6 out now that isn't really any difference at all. At the store the iPhone 5 is still Over $550 bucks and my mom found it for $100 and its brand new from a guy selling his on Facebook. Lol

And they def need to be charged daily but do it while u sleep or whatever.   And u can't get better reception either calls just don't drop.   Ever unless there just one cell service. I never thought was a big deal now I couldn't live without an iPhone.
I was like u a few years ago saw no big deal and had a flip phone.  My parents live in WV and wanted me to have ca time to talk
To them and see them so gote one against my will.  Now I LOVE it and would never go without it have a cheap cell phone. The Nernst is just as fast  too btw.

I definitely won't be spending $600 on an Iphone or anything else. Looking at something like this Straight Talk LG L41C Prepaid Android Smartphone for around $150 that has a lot of good reviews from customers. Monthly bill is only $45 unlimited for everything with Straight Talk. I pay more than that right now with my flip phone and Verizon.

5mike5 April 23, 2015, 09:22:19 AM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
U can get them used and practically new for $100 or so on Facebook and Craigslist. and they are the best phone there is

I didn't even want one my mom bought mine Because she knew I wouldn't buy it. But her motivation was just to have FaceTime (like Skype for a phone) so we can see each other when i talk to my family  since we are in different states. And they all have one

She bought me a 4s new and within a year I broke the case, shattered the glass from
Being dropped, and dropped I toilet 3 times.  Lol. So she went on Facebook Nd a guy was selling his because he got the version 6 for $100 with charger and all accessories except a car charger and it's like brand new.  Couldn't even tell the diff.  And I went to my cell store and the iPhone5 in the store was still $568.00.  And iPhone 6 was about the same price.  Lol

Vegas April 23, 2015, 01:33:57 PM (#13)

Mike is right can get the iPhone 5 and 5S cheap now. Its a godsend for betting and not home. You will be thankful you made the switch

Reigle9 April 23, 2015, 02:33:43 PM (#14)

• View Profile
I broke my galaxy last year. Needed a phone that second so bought a floor model asshole phone at the local store. Ended up selling that and my broken phone, buying a pristine used Galaxy like mine, and ended up making money hah.