News:

Keselowski wins Clash. Speedweeks continues at Daytona

Topic: Toyota Owners 400 Early Preview  (Read 159 times)

nascarwagers April 21, 2015, 01:38:47 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Feel free to share your thoughts on who you expect to challenge Saturday and dark horses to keep an eye on early this week  :cheers

Toyota Owners 400 Early Preview

5mike5 April 21, 2015, 05:03:00 AM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Good stuff as ALWAYS!!! :cheers

Stats1 April 21, 2015, 10:00:37 AM (#2)

• View Profile
Great write up Buddy  :cheers if Harvick finds trouble at some point I think we could have a weird winner as I believe this race will come down to pit strategy... My dark horse this week is Mcmurray he has been running good lately he just has problems finishing races and he was very strong at Phoenix..

5mike5 April 21, 2015, 03:44:11 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Great write up Buddy  :cheers if Harvick finds trouble at some point I think we could have a weird winner as I believe this race will come down to pit strategy... My dark horse this week is Mcmurray he has been running good lately he just has problems finishing races and he was very strong at Phoenix..

last weeks loss to smoke after him beating him 97% of the laps of the race,  until he wrecked LATE was brutal having that h2h maxed 3x.....

of course the 1 week in about 15 races smoke has finished worth a damn, of course all the wrecks helped his cause but he avoided the trouble so have to give him credit but no way McMurray losses without wrecking wrecking but that's the way it goes in nascar ALOT of the time....best cars don't in and great looking h2hs can change in a split second :lol

not to mention KUT BUSCH's cre chief made 1 of the most ignorant late race calls ive ever seen....i personally thing he had the race easily won without that call....the worst call becside superbowl ive seen in forever

McMurray is a good dark horse especially still @ +3100 hours after openers hit the market (at dimes)

nascarwagers April 21, 2015, 04:03:18 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks guys McMurray is another one I agree with. Been running really well and had a strong run at Phoenix. I would love for everyone here to hit a 30-1 winner. It has been a while since the forum or anyone hit a big winner like that. Mostly favorites winning these races for some time now.

5mike5 April 21, 2015, 04:14:33 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks guys McMurray is another one I agree with. Been running really well and had a strong run at Phoenix. I would love for everyone here to hit a 30-1 winner. It has been a while since the forum or anyone hit a big winner like that. Mostly favorites winning these races for some time now.

yeah i dont count my parlay as a (+2600) inner because it used a parlay...even though sure didn't matter to me

but just off single odds alone there hasnt been anybody over maybe what 12-1 if u got the best #? if that?

5mike5 April 21, 2015, 04:27:31 PM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

yeah McMurray'sd 2nd place finish at phoenix and remember also has finished 4th at richmond in 2 of the past 3 races there

5mike5 April 21, 2015, 05:44:11 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

yeah McMurray'sd 2nd place finish at phoenix and remember also has finished 4th at richmond in 2 of the past 3 races there

Have some other thoughts on drivers and some interesting stats in the MAIN RICHMOND THREAD u guys might want to check out too