News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: RICHMOND--5mike5  (Read 1877 times)

5mike5 April 20, 2015, 09:41:26 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Alright fellas we are heading off to another short racetrack this weekend @ Richmond, vA.  Juat wanted to get the thread up early before I started doing my research for this morning. Let's have another good weekend overall as a group!!!!

Richmond always offers some of the best racing of the entire circuit every single year at the CUP a level.  Going to watch the last 3 races (2 spring) and update my notebook from the fall race.  And will Paybapexial attention to the spring races of 2013 and 2014.  The asphalt " Richmond is pretty old which is even better

And there is really no sister racetrack to compare it to. Not is really unique even for a short flat racetrack.

rs1x April 20, 2015, 12:03:27 PM (#1)

• View Profile
Is it a night race?

Stats1 April 20, 2015, 05:55:45 PM (#2)

• View Profile
 :$$$
Is it a night race?
sat night  :green at 7:15

5mike5 April 21, 2015, 05:45:37 AM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Goodyear will Be bringing a brand new tire to RICHMOND Saturday night. 

Only 4 drivers got to do this tire test and they were Stewart, Hamlin, dinger, and Brad keslowski. 

Maybe a small Advantage going into weekend.

Well Stewart would need to be the only car with tires on to have an impact.   :lol

5mike5 April 21, 2015, 06:00:53 AM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Depending on odds Md after watching the last 3 Richmond races (2 spring races) I have a good idea of several early picks only IF the odds are right because I will have at least 2 open parlays for any racwday driver favs, teams or anything else.

The older asphalt at Richmond makes the racing even better.   It's always ausually a great race. With a lot of late action.  Still going theubeverybseivwr notebook and my Richmond notebook itself but still can't only use my own notes interested to see what my trusted colleagues have to say about any early plays. Mine will.   Be odds depednan tif course.  Picking several favs early is usually never a good idea for MANY reasons

GOODLUCK this weekend fellas!!!

:dj

Stats1 April 21, 2015, 09:52:57 AM (#5)

• View Profile
 :cputhrow son of a bitch I know it's only Tue. morn but we may b dealing with Weather again Sat night looks bad  :flip   I checked Thegreek last night they had kevin at 5-1 and then 4 drivers at 7-1
Joey,Brad,Kurt,Jimmie  :?   Correct me if I am wrong thru 7 races the winner of every race has been single digits this year outside of Cali. Nascar fucked Kurt who should have 1 and he was 7,8-1  I believe Brad was 15/20-1 depending what u got it at...   Chase Elliot back in the 25 car for his 2nd cup start it can't go any worse then M.ville  :kill.      looks like Denny,Joey,Brad running n.wide race and weather looks great Friday night...

Optional April 21, 2015, 10:08:46 AM (#6)

• View Profile

Stats1 April 21, 2015, 02:10:43 PM (#7)

• View Profile
 :cry Rip Steve, very glad he made it thru Sunday's race

5mike5 April 21, 2015, 02:50:37 PM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
One reason I think mostly the favorites and team favs have been winning is simple.    The new engine and car packages and they have the resources to get a much bigger jump on everybody else.  Plus if u notice it's a lot of guys besides Jimmie with incredible nationwide experience which the new cup cars are almost exactly alike besides about 20 horses which is really Nothing in the grand scheme of thing hen going that fast anyways

Just a few thoughts on it

5mike5 April 21, 2015, 03:47:02 PM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
hopefully i can have 2-3 parlays (2-3 slots) ready on last-leg for sat night;s race because odds are NOT going to be friendly thats for sure....except for the 15-1 or worse guys but those havent been coming in...yet, but they will...

actually this has been the worst season for odds from opening to closing ive ever seen..i think the books have been crushed way too long by eielite cappers and they are trying to minimize their losses (not that they lose overall of course on nascar by any means) :lol

5mike5 April 21, 2015, 03:52:44 PM (#10)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
speaking of alot odd fav drivers winning, or mostly all is 1 reason i think having parlays on last-leg for cup winner, combo winners they post, or even teams depending  on what parlay wins u already have in the bank....i personally only bet open 2 and 3 slot parlays just because u aren't gonna win the 1st play always ESPECIALLY with the games i like to play (+odds) unless its a 3-slot and its not as important.....even if u played almost even or slight favs its gonna jump a winners odds by ALOT...

until other teams catch up its just a big advantage....

the biggest key is not losing too many maxed parlays before u make it to a last-eleg for the race....but trying 3-4 tims is well worth it to me....not sure ive tried more than 3 yet but ive usually made it almost every week and its paid off handsomely 2 time already

nascarwagers April 21, 2015, 04:00:10 PM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sad day for the sport with the passing of Steve Byrnes. Amazing how fast his situation unfolded. :sucks

5mike5 April 21, 2015, 04:05:47 PM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
just to keep u updated on my HUGE  $15 bday bonus from gtbets with the 25,000 rollover ( :lol ) ive got it up to $477.28 somehow...put it all on bulls (guessing of course)last night by -7.5, won y 9 i think.....so here is where i stand

(can't believe i got the balance this high of $12 bucks, and had it been real $$$$ that would have NEVER happened,  but i also would NOT  be betting 100s of dollars (or any for that matter) on NBA games either...im just guessing)

$477.28 in account and have ONLY completed 485.28pts of the 25,000   :lol

i have a better chance of clearing that rollover than hitting the powerball lottery in he next 50 years :lol

bonuses, why any would ever take them on a real $ deposit is beyond me

5mike5 April 21, 2015, 04:07:07 PM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sad day for the sport with the passing of Steve Byrnes. Amazing how fast his situation unfolded. :sucks

oh my god i had not even heard yet... :cry

VERY sad day today for the racing community as a whole....

RIP steve u will be missed buddy

5mike5 April 21, 2015, 04:21:19 PM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
and don't bash me for saying his name but Clint Bowyer this is probably his best racetrack....and i know he has shown no life this season, even though he ran pretty well at Bristol last weekend, at almost +7000 i would say hes an ok longshot.  but still not sure he can out race any of the big guns

he has 5 finishes in the top 6 in the lst 10 Richmond starts including WIN (2 career wins here)

PRETTY DAMN IMPRESSIVE PAST HISTORY