News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: BRISTOL (food city 500)  (Read 1863 times)

5mike5 April 13, 2015, 12:24:56 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
 :< alright fellas the sprint cup series heads to my home track and of course one of the best tracks on the circuit BRISTOL!! This should be a great race as almost every race at this track is.   There are also going to be ALOT of contenders and getting your drivers and the best odds is going to be key this week. You just can't have enough drivers at This damn racetrack.

U can make a case for so many drivers at BRISTOL it's really about the odds.  Let's have another BIG weekend like we did last week @ Texas with a lot of us winning BIG.  Parlays paid a huge role and also could this weekend. I know I wouldn't have played Jimmie without having won a huge longshot early in the day and left a slot open for the cup race.

As always everybody's opinions and picks are wanted and encouraged.  I'm not sure there has been 1 race this year where more people lost than won.  And since the season is finally out of the gate I just see us winning more and more.  I know that's usually my trend anyways.
Let's keep it going fellas!!!!

:shift

5mike5 April 13, 2015, 01:21:09 PM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Here is a funny example of why I never take bonuses on deposits.  Gtbets (use to be VIP which was a great book b4 they closed and actually paid off everybody. Since ten I've never deposited there). Anyways they still give me a few bucks on my bday each year.  I got like $37 and I looked at my rollover. For whatever reason only $15 was called a "bonus" and I looked at rollover requirements. Just because I hit that 4-team h2h limgshot parlay sat night. It's over 25,000 for $15 bucks.  :lol

Do people really take a few bucks on actual $$ they deposit for that?  Just thought it was funny at that absurd amount for a rollover but maybe that's normal I never take them

Optional April 13, 2015, 01:27:29 PM (#2)

• View Profile
How many $ did the parlay pay?? Must be about 50x rollover.

Not that unusual on free money I guess. But not really much of a bonus

5mike5 April 13, 2015, 01:41:50 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How many $ did the parlay pay?? Must be about 50x rollover.

Not that unusual on free money I guess. But not really much of a bonus

i only had $12.00 of the bonus on the 4-teamer...paid like 17-1 i think without looking so not much just 200 some odd bucks

just gonna keep doubling up til i lose i guess...would take me all year if i just bet on races with that small amount of money to start with so threw it all on the Mets to win today's day game that just started...no clue about bases but they were the favorite so i took them

5mike5 April 13, 2015, 04:19:43 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just read an interesting stat on dale Jr at Bristol.   His only BRISTOL win was in the night race back in 2004. In the last 20 Bristol races since he won here, he has only even lead 83 laps

Optional April 13, 2015, 06:35:41 PM (#5)

• View Profile

Stats1 April 13, 2015, 06:41:35 PM (#6)

• View Profile
feel as if Bristol is a crapshot  find 5 or 6 drivers and hope 1 or 2 of them r there at the end... past few Bristol races have come down to crew chiefs calls.. Carl 1 this race last year at night by staying out under a caution then later in the race the  caution lights came on by accident with Stenhouse who was over a 100-1 to win was closing on Carl and NASCAR called the race  :kill    Hope rain doesn't effect Sunday's race   Keep n mind this is the 1st time this race has been run in late April usually Bristol was 3rd or 4th stop on the circuit....

Stats1 April 13, 2015, 06:46:20 PM (#7)

• View Profile
Call me crazy but if the books have stenhouse 100-1 or so come Sunday he is worth throwing a little $50 spot on for 5k he knows his way around here I know there cars have been JUNKKK this year but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he ran great Sunday..

5mike5 April 13, 2015, 08:15:14 PM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Another key I think is knowing who usually qualifies well and compared to theor opening odds and what they will be after qualifying if history repeats itself but of course no way to know for sure. . Some drivers will be worth the risk of waiting even if they are great at Bristol.  At least that's worked for me very well in the past. 

Don't forget if his odds are right another longshot who is amazing here for only running a few rCes is Kyle Larson.   Even though he just finished 12th last time out he had to start 40th and that's an amazing run.  Especially considering he has almost won this already before.

5mike5 April 13, 2015, 09:10:41 PM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Thanks for postin this.  Always like to look over it for quick references

Stats1 April 13, 2015, 09:36:21 PM (#10)

• View Profile
figure Larson opens anywhere from 20/25-1   I think he is having a sophomore slump so far that team just isn't clicking hasnt lead a lap this year and 1 top 10     Last year I felt he was running better then Mcmurray this year I feel it's the opposite  Mcmurray had a great car at Phoenix and his crew chief isn't scared to take a gamble as we saw Saturday night at Texas..

5mike5 April 13, 2015, 10:01:27 PM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
figure Larson opens anywhere from 20/25-1   I think he is having a sophomore slump so far that team just isn't clicking hasnt lead a lap this year and 1 top 10     Last year I felt he was running better then Mcmurray this year I feel it's the opposite  Mcmurray had a great car at Phoenix and his crew chief isn't scared to take a gamble as we saw Saturday night at Texas..

Yeah I do agree with all that. I would like to see him better than 20-1 or so but I doubt he opens better than what u stated.  If he gets to 30-1 or more I would take a shot probably. But the books give the kid a lot of respect odds wise basically every weeek IMO for a winless driver.

nascarwagers April 14, 2015, 03:46:12 AM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just read an interesting stat on dale Jr at Bristol.   His only BRISTOL win was in the night race back in 2004. In the last 20 Bristol races since he won here, he has only even lead 83 laps

Would not bet him this week anyway, but rest assured he should be on deck when the 1.5 mile tracks return. #88 team is really showing strength on the 1.5 mile tracks

nascarwagers April 14, 2015, 03:47:58 AM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
*Last 8 winners have come from the top 12 starting positions.

5mike5 April 14, 2015, 07:38:44 AM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
*Last 8 winners have come from the top 12 starting positions.
that's a good stat there too.

Tough as hell to to win from even mid pack starting position here.