News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: TEXAS (sat night)  (Read 1549 times)

5mike5 April 07, 2015, 11:06:36 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Alright fellas we are off to Texas this weekend for our first big night race of he season on Saturday night.  I'll be back to fill in the 1st post in a little while just wanted to get the thread posted

Vegas April 07, 2015, 12:06:11 PM (#1)

Bet Truex early at 20-1. He would've won here a few years back if not for late caution

rs1x April 07, 2015, 12:28:03 PM (#2)

• View Profile
Looking back at last years thread (not on this forum) a few of you guys were high on Biffle.  He was 63-1 a few mins ago, went to hit submit, and didnt accept my wager because line had changed.  Went back in and got him 61-1. 

Question is .. who here just played him a few minutes before me?!? :whip

5mike5 April 07, 2015, 01:02:23 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I just can't force myself to Vernon any rousch cars unless I see some kind of speed out of them

Vegas April 07, 2015, 01:55:50 PM (#4)

Looking back at last years thread (not on this forum) a few of you guys were high on Biffle.  He was 63-1 a few mins ago, went to hit submit, and didnt accept my wager because line had changed.  Went back in and got him 61-1. 

Never thought I'd see day he was that high on a 1.5 mile track but with this rules package and lack of horsepower they are way behind.

rs1x April 07, 2015, 02:52:59 PM (#5)

• View Profile

Never thought I'd see day he was that high on a 1.5 mile track but with this rules package and lack of horsepower they are way behind.

55-1 now.

I realize it doesn't mean much.  $2 to win $180 is enough for me though.

Vegas April 07, 2015, 04:38:34 PM (#6)

\
Good luck you just never know he catches late caution tight and bam

55-1 now.

I realize it doesn't mean much.  $2 to win $180 is enough for me though.

5mike5 April 08, 2015, 01:52:19 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Bet Truex early at 20-1. He would've won here a few years back if not for late caution

I liked it as well :)

Almost got that # but close enough just few minutes late. Maybe gets better after being very over priced now IMO at 13-1.  Should fall back hopefully but we might have got a # that won't be around again. Dropped 2# puts after I hit it when I checked back in an hour so dropping fast it looks like

Stats1 April 08, 2015, 03:04:24 PM (#8)

• View Profile
  few early plays
Logano 11-1
Brad 11-1
Truex 13-1
Bol 2 all  :shift

5mike5 April 08, 2015, 08:19:25 PM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  few early plays
Logano 11-1
Brad 11-1
Truex 13-1
Bol 2 all  :shift

Past is the past stats.  Glad to have ur insight back.  I respect ur opinions

GOODLUCK this weekend

5mike5 April 08, 2015, 09:07:21 PM (#10)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kahne almost a little temping at almost 25-1 now but waiting to see if it's better by morning.  Either way just another longshot

5mike5 April 08, 2015, 09:12:02 PM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hamlin has been running well even b4 his win last race and he's a 2-time winner at Texas at +1350 not a bad price either when u think about it. He's been in pretty good form lately

Larson as a longshot not bad either as he's run well here as well last season. (5th and 7th place finishes)I'm just not sure of his health status for the week besides he's gonna be racing they say.  But at that price like kahne might look at him b4 seasons as well since it's just another longshot.  Texas always has a lot of different winners over the past years.  Not like many really dominate when it comes to wins

Vegas April 08, 2015, 10:46:00 PM (#12)

Saw this on Nascar America so thought I'd pass along :

Roush taking all new cars for Texas with package that they think will be competitive from R&D Tests

5mike5 April 08, 2015, 11:14:43 PM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Roush taking all new cars for Texas with package that they think will be competitive from R&D Tests

That's interesting.

Being a 1at run with it I'm gonna have to see how it looks before I'm a believer but that's just me.  They sure do need something that's for sure

Vegas April 08, 2015, 11:17:46 PM (#14)

That's interesting.

Being a 1at run with it I'm gonna have to see how it looks before I'm a believer but that's just me.  They sure do need something that's for sure

Yeah was odd as they said Roush excited for this as been looking at Texas Race and these cars since Daytona.
You have a potential better setup and you leave cars in shop for Atlanta and Vegas  :lol