News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: Forum Rules! (Please Read)  (Read 168 times)

nascarwagers March 31, 2015, 02:11:41 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well, I guess I was hoping I would never have to discuss forum rules but perhaps it is time to address a few things. I am glad more people are starting to post/sign-up but with the increased amount of readers there are going to come differences in opinions as well. First of all, let me state that I want everyone to be able to come and discuss NASCAR betting/racing/handicapping/etc as often as possible. I feel like the more opinions, insight, and discussion then the more it benefits everyone. A few emails have been brought to my attention and I have seen some things that I wanted to address.

First off, everyone must be respectful to other members. Of course you do not have to agree with everyone or even like their opinions on some things. However, that does not give anyone any reason to bash another poster nor say anything derogatory. Posters will be respectful to other posters. Any bashing or consistent disrespectful post will result in that poster being banned. No exceptions!

Additionally, posters have told me that they fear they cannot say certain things without being banned. This goes back to the respectful nature of your post listed above. As long as you keep things professional, then feel free to post your thoughts and ask questions freely. There will be differences in opinions but we must keep things respectful. There have been a few times where things were said following a race that could have been avoided especially if it was a tough loss. I have removed a few bans that resulted from this nature. The goal is to have as many readers/posters as possible. Not to ban everyone because of 1 bad post. Therefore going forward, post that are not in good conduct will be removed and a warning will be given. If that does not solve the issue, the ban will come in the next instance. I do not want anyone thinking they cannot post their true thoughts, opinions, etc. If you have any questions, suggestions, or simply want to reach out to me. Feel free to send me a PM or email me at admin@nascarwagers.com. For some reason, I usually see the emails before I do the PM's but I usually respond within 24 hours either way.

Thanks to everyone that makes these forums a great place to talk about NASCAR. I highly value many of our poster's insight and there is no doubt that this is the best forum for making NASCAR handicapping and racing predictions. Thanks to everyone!

- Jay

Stats1 April 07, 2015, 09:27:47 AM (#1)

• View Profile
I have read over this and fully understand what you are trying to do here  :cheers  and thank you for allowing some us that have had bad run ins with others to come back  :dancer  Thank u Jay I also enjoy your weekly letter and the great insight you bring to this site each week...  Now let's go make some  :$$$ at Texas  :thumpup

vegas native April 07, 2015, 10:00:59 AM (#2)

• View Profile
Good to have you back Stats!!!!!!!!!!!!