News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: Handicapping Notes following Las Vegas - Editorial  (Read 345 times)

nascarwagers March 10, 2015, 01:01:45 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Few things to notice following Las Vegas. If anyone has any other trends and things they have noticed that will help going forward, feel free to share your thoughts. The goal is to stay ahead of the books and keep making  :$rain

Handicapping Notes following Las Vegas

Vegas March 10, 2015, 01:24:34 AM (#1)

While on this streak. Don't bet against the 4 car. Especially going to Phoenix

nascarwagers March 10, 2015, 01:37:56 AM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Totally agree, got all the momentum and won 4 of the last 5 Phoenix races. Odds will be disgusting low but rightfully so.

Vegas March 10, 2015, 10:43:57 AM (#3)

Totally agree, got all the momentum and won 4 of the last 5 Phoenix races. Odds will be disgusting low but rightfully so.

Imagine his Xfinity odds close to even

kcburg March 10, 2015, 12:32:58 PM (#4)

Vegas March 10, 2015, 12:41:12 PM (#5)

Reigle9 March 10, 2015, 02:35:32 PM (#6)

5mike5 March 10, 2015, 05:29:28 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
As much as I hate betting harvick at low odds, this is a place U have to. But he will be closing a parlay for me.  I'll make sure of that by having 1-2 picks won b4 subday this week.

Already watched last few races and re took my notes.  No destractions this week. 

Bout that time the season starts flooding in $$$$ every week.   I have all I need to know I think at this point.  Bye bye start of the season time to start killing tony as usual :)

DerekG March 10, 2015, 07:35:56 PM (#8)

• View Profile
Also looks like Smoke will have to get his checkbook out..

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/tony-stewart-struggles-stewart-haas-racing-sprint-cup-series-las-vegas-031015?cmpid=tsmfb:fscom:nascaronfox

Further ammo to fade Smoke.  Although I fear the value in doing that may be fading very quickly

5mike5 March 10, 2015, 08:47:57 PM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'll believe there's no value in fading smoke when he makes a top 15 run or at least looks like some other than a nobody out there.  I feel dumb for missing out on a shit load of EASY money on all his h2ha when I'm telling other's to do it cause it's easy $$$ fade til U see different

Vegas March 10, 2015, 10:53:39 PM (#10)

I'll believe there's no value in fading smoke when he makes a top 15 run or at least looks like some other than a nobody out there.  I feel dumb for missing out on a shit load of EASY money on all his h2ha when I'm telling other's to do it cause it's easy $$$ fade til U see different

Yeah no other car other than that 4 has any kind of speed at SHR. Plus they are shooting selves in foot on pit road etc

Chicago Joe March 10, 2015, 11:01:23 PM (#11)

• View Profile
Great article, Stewart who will be 44 in May, poor performance shouldn’t be that surprising, driving ability starts declining in their 40’s. With Stewart’s problems the past few seasons along with running Stewart Hass Racing, he has been unable to focus on just winning.

For Jeff Gordon who is close to Stewart's age, all he needs to do is to focus on winning each week.

Vegas March 10, 2015, 11:04:24 PM (#12)

Great article, Stewart who will be 44 in May poor performance shouldn’t be that surprising, driving ability starts declining in their 40’s. With Stewart’s problems the past few seasons along with running Stewart Hass Racing, he has been unable to focus on just winning.

For Jeff Gordon who is close to Stewart's age, all he needs to do is to focus on winning each week.

Agree and him not running sprint cars where he could take mind off all the owner BS.

Vegas March 11, 2015, 12:05:22 AM (#13)

Few things to notice following Las Vegas. If anyone has any other trends and things they have noticed that will help going forward, feel free to share your thoughts. The goal is to stay ahead of the books and keep making  :$rain

Handicapping Notes following Las Vegas

Another sleeper team running well. Allmendinger

Optional March 11, 2015, 09:16:05 AM (#14)

• View Profile

Yeah no other car other than that 4 has any kind of speed at SHR. Plus they are shooting selves in foot on pit road etc

RCR and asscoiated teams seem to have their pit stop shit together

http://racing-reference.info/pitstops/2015-03/W

All of them in top half of the field