News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: 5 things we learned from Atlanta - Editorial  (Read 184 times)

nascarwagers March 03, 2015, 02:42:40 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just a little something to read for everyone. Feel free to share your thoughts of what you expect to see in the weeks going forward  :pop :pop

5 things we learned from Atlanta

5mike5 March 03, 2015, 08:56:24 AM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We need this kind of write ups the for the  next few weeks imo.  I loved it

Thanks jay nice addition here early in the season :cheers

Chicago Joe March 04, 2015, 03:55:53 AM (#2)

• View Profile
Great article, after listening to  Greg Biffle’s interviews during the offseason, I was expecting to see some improvement with Roush Fenway Racing on the 1 ½ mile tracks. With 40 some laps left, all three RFR cars were three laps down.

5mike5 March 04, 2015, 10:13:15 AM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Great article, after listening to  Greg Biffle’s interviews during the offseason, I was expecting to see some improvement with Roush Fenway Racing on the 1 ½ mile tracks. With 40 some laps left, all three RFR cars were three laps down.

So did I joe.  I sid not think it could get much worse for that whole organization, and let's dembwe it is EARLY but it even early seems like nothing has changed.   

And they can't blame the new rules and setup packages wvey team are deig with the xup cars being moreo ke nationwide cars. 

I mean another thing I never U sees food is the talent he has has in. Those 3 cars, I mean he's biffle is a MID LEVEL driver IMO.  and the other / guys shouldn't even be in the CUP series imho.   If U want young talent to throw in the CUP series, there were and are MUCH MUCH better choices than drivers like Trevor Bayne.  Who has he not won the DAYTONA 500 years ago who ANYBODY can win he would have never been given these opportunities. That's just my opinions on the whole organization has just fell to prettying irrelevant now

And I lersonally see RCR following this trend in the near furure.  Well it's happening already

5mike5 March 04, 2015, 11:26:02 AM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Already said kow I lived this new esitorial and would love this type of write up weeku depens Ing on ir time @jayhorne3

Especially The Safire barrier I mean somebody is gonna have to get killed again to get them to cover EVERY single piece. I the walls that tw currently concrete at EVERY racetrack and NASCAR should and probably does help pay for it.   Whatever it costs it's worth it or somebody is gona get killed and sooner than later

Also I'll go out on a limb and say truex jr will win a race this season.  I know I know we really have only seen 1 real race but if he shows well AGAIN at another 1.5 this weekend that team really hit on something in the new rules and set-up packages. And I'm no big truex fan but becoming one.  Remember last season after leaving MWR he had HIS WORST SEASON EVER.   And he could still
Have a bad season this year just shocked how good he has looked from
A VERY SMALL sample size we have so far.   

And I agree harvick is usually always overrated yet always fast as hell BUT just like last year people would not stop betting him and lost a SHOT LOAD of $ at low Low even though no matter how fast he was the guy went like 20+ races without a single win.  Like March to sept or something crazy. 

But of course most bettors just don't  know better, they just look at practices  or listen to the hype and how faster he is EVERY week and thinks that automatically means that's what the car will so in the draft and when the air is swirling around. No towntion pit crews and bad luck which he did habe a lot of I'll give him that much.  Anyways that is stuff most of U guys know already but maybe some lurkers didn't. 

And any "guests" or "lurkers" feel free to ask any questions if ur just getting INot NASCAR betting  or have been for a while and just want to say something and start contributing. Either and both are welcomed and encourage it. 

Last year harvick DOMINATED so many races and was by far the best car I can't even count, BUT HE WAS FAR FROM THE CLOSER and found ways to LOSE at least 7-9 races I can tiink of off the top oy head.  Let's see this year of he ets back to the nickname he lot toe last year and actually xlose races and WIN.   Running 2nd or 43 means  the same when u are just betting a winner.  That's 1 big thing I'll be interested to see.   Phoenix doesn't count he usually always wins that race. His odds maybe +250 on openers in a few weeks for that one.

Bottom line for my post is having the best or fastest car im the race (practice doesn't mean much of anything to me as everybody knows besides its nice To see a driver U might pick or picked early during the week look fast> slow and that's about it). is ALWAYS a great thing that's common sense, but pay attention it doesn't mean they are gonna win and most often they don't.  Espexially doninate cars early in races

Chicago Joe March 04, 2015, 05:38:07 PM (#5)

• View Profile

And I lersonally see RCR following this trend in the near furure.  Well it's happening already
What’s puzzling about RCR is that affiliate teams (13,47,78) are off to a great start.

5mike5 March 04, 2015, 05:57:09 PM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

What’s puzzling about RCR is that affiliate teams (13,47,78) are off to a great start.

Yeah there have been some early surprises even rhough it's such a small small sample size I can still start to see some things.

#78. Has been the biggest surprise to me so far in the first 2 races. Let's see if it lasts.   Id he runs another aolid top 10 all day run up front im gonna start to think its a trend and not just a lucky start but right now I'm a believer and I usually never say that

And let's not forget, he ha the WORST season of his entire career last season!   I mean that team was just God awful, terrible, pathetic, pick a word they were all of them.  Lol. Not sure I can remember such a turnaround but lke I said its just 2 races but they didn't have 2 good races in a row all of last season.  Hell maybe not 2 good races ALL of  last season for that matter.   :lol