News:

Larson wins 2nd straight at Michigan! Next up: Sonoma

Topic: Hisense 250 - Xfinity Series at Atlanta  (Read 306 times)

nascarwagers February 24, 2015, 02:08:31 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Going ahead and putting the Xfinity Series thread up for this week. My fingers keep wanting to type "Nationwide" series  :lol

Looks like a solid group of guys entered including Paul Menard, Kyle Larson, Matt Kenseth, Joey Logano, and Kevin Harvick. However if you look at the entire field, these Xfinity Series races are going to be stacked this year. Darrell Wallace Jr, Chase Elliot, Ty Dillon, Sam Hornish Jr, Regan Smith, and others among the regulars. At this point no driver has been announced for the #54 yet for Kyle Busch. However, expect that driver to be Erik Jones for both Xfinity and Cup Series.

Entry List

Past Xfinity Series Winners at Atlanta

nascarwagers February 24, 2015, 02:22:13 AM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
By the way, green flag scheduled for 2:15PM (EST)  :green

5mike5 February 24, 2015, 04:33:06 AM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Good stuff there jay, and you are right, every Xfinity race is gonna be loaded. Gonna be a little tougher than the easy $$$ we ALL made last season.  We had so many CUP races paid for by that series it wasn't even believable.  Or in my case just as many oarlays that ended up winning sunday because the winners from the series the day b4.   I also still have to erase cause I start nationwi and say oops. Lol.  Still sounds odd and still call ir that when talking on the phone and texting U guys. Lol

Remember last season we didn't lose but maybe 1 nationwide series race in almost 4 straight months!?!!?!   God what a killing we made off that series last season.  U killed trucks too, I jumped on that @JayHorne gravy train as well. Lol

nascarwagers February 24, 2015, 04:16:24 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Good stuff there jay, and you are right, every Xfinity race is gonna be loaded. Gonna be a little tougher than the easy $$$ we ALL made last season.  We had so many CUP races paid for by that series it wasn't even believable.  Or in my case just as many oarlays that ended up winning sunday because the winners from the series the day b4.   I also still have to erase cause I start nationwi and say oops. Lol.  Still sounds odd and still call ir that when talking on the phone and texting U guys. Lol

Remember last season we didn't lose but maybe 1 nationwide series race in almost 4 straight months!?!!?!   God what a killing we made off that series last season.  U killed trucks too, I jumped on that @JayHorne gravy train as well. Lol

Yeh bud. Hopefully we get competitive odds. Going to be tough early but I have no doubt we will get into our normal groove.

Also report today saying David Ragan may fill in for Busch. Though Erik Jones was locked in after meeting with JGR yesterday but maybe not.

5mike5 February 28, 2015, 09:56:43 AM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
this is gonna be a great arm-up race for the BIG CUP race topmorrow

this race isFREAKING STACKED too, several CUP drivers, and some really fast cars!!

Kennseth, LOGANO, Harvick, Chase Elliot,LARSON, T. Dillon, ect ect

i have NOT made any picks yets, might play a h2h parlay of just underdogs for fun and a parlay or 2 of winners

and of course 1-3 guys to win the race

ATLANTA is a tough enough racetrack tp handicap and w usually OWN this sries and make huge $$$ on it, but this weel might not be as easy as usual...lol

ALL THIS DEPENDS ON THE ODDS

5mike5 February 28, 2015, 10:01:30 AM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
nobody outside the top 10 starting spotys can win this race imo, its a short race and too many good drivers with fast cars starting up front imo

and I THINK THE ODDS WILL BE TERIBLE on the top 1-3 guys....

would probabkly only consider a parlay on them, like logano to finish out tomorrow and go for another huge parlay winner

5mike5 February 28, 2015, 10:02:19 AM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
LOGANO and B.Scott on the front row,

LOGANO on the POLE

he might be the new Kyle busch (odds wise anyways) this season, and i know he will be this race.....ill be refrshing constantlyt to get odds as soon as they post to see what he starts at, but if i parlay him illl have to wait til they get even worse when parlayables are posted LATE

ill be shocked if logano opens better than +225 even with a STACKED field like this 1 is

5mike5 February 28, 2015, 11:12:04 AM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I AM "STICKY" the top 3 series or 1 or 2 or however runs races that week so they stay at the top of the page

if u like or don't u can just post a replay in this thread or any of the other 3

rs1x February 28, 2015, 11:28:59 AM (#8)

• View Profile
HTH's popping at 5D now.

5mike5 February 28, 2015, 11:36:23 AM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
took LOGANO (+300)

to win single

might take 1 paqrlay or 2 and any other driver would be over singhle digits over course.

5mike5 February 28, 2015, 11:37:47 AM (#10)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
took LOGANO (+300)

to win single

might take 1 parlay to win with some1 else and i parlay of lomhsgot h2hs for fun but that will be it unless i like another douible digit odds guy.....

i dropped him 0.35 points (from +285)  with that 1 bet after my 1st bet 3-1 :lol

some things never chasge i guess...putting more on him too

5mike5 February 28, 2015, 11:40:54 AM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
REMEMBER its a RARE DOUBLE -HEADER SATURDAY with XFINITY race then the TRUCK series just a little later this evening!!!!!

:dj

5mike5 February 28, 2015, 11:44:35 AM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
took LOGANO (+300)

to win single

might take 1 paqrlay or 2 and any other driver would be over singhle digits over course.

might look at LARSON/or  chase elliot if he stats above the single digit odds but not sure til that or any parl;ays til closer to race-time....which is still 2.5 hrs away

PigpenII February 28, 2015, 12:11:03 PM (#13)

• View Profile
I've gone with Logano and Chase.   Thinking of taking the wallace over brian scott h2h but haven't pulled the trigger.

5mike5 February 28, 2015, 12:23:41 PM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
took LOGANO (+300)

to win single

might look at LARSON/or  chase elliot if he stats above the single digit odds but not sure til that or any parl;ays til closer to race-time....which is still 2.5 hrs away

LARSON will be on my roster tody AND for the CUP race thats for sure...in so,e way to in weater it be singkle or parlay depending on the odds