News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: 5DIMES  (Read 239 times)

Mario4 February 15, 2015, 01:17:53 PM

• View Profile
Hey fellas... Looking forward to the start of the season! I wanted to deposit a nice sum of money into 5dimes. However,  I am a little nervous if I will be able to withdraw money. Does anyone on here play on 5dimes? If so, what do you use to withdraw your money?

nascarwagers February 15, 2015, 01:45:11 PM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I think most on here have 5dimes Mario. I use MoneyGram, previously Western Union, for P2P withdrawals. Simply walk in and pick it up at any location. Usually processed within 48 hours. Some guys use the cards which I have never done where you like put the money on a prepaid card. Whichever suites you best, probably the safest book out.

If you have not already, signup through one of the links on the site to show your support.

Feel free to hit me up anytime if you have any questions.

Jay

Mario4 February 15, 2015, 02:12:55 PM (#2)

• View Profile
Thanks buddy!

I just signed up for this service on fantasyracingcheatsheet.com. It takes an analytic approach to breaking down each race. I wanted to share this article with everyone. I already paid for the yearly subscription so I will be more than happy to share his data with everyone. Its a really interesting read on how he sets up his driver ratings.

http://fantasyracingcheatsheet.com/assets/pdf/NASCAR_Prediction_Method.pdf

jimmy007oc February 15, 2015, 03:04:52 PM (#3)

• View Profile
Hey Mario,
I've been using 5D for good 5 years. Never had any problems with them. Before, I used MG, WU to deposit as well as withdraw. Now, I use Bitcoin. It's way faster than other method that they offer.One good advantage is that you don't have to deal with sorry ass customer service at Walmart when you use P2P method.

Optional February 15, 2015, 04:06:20 PM (#4)

• View Profile
Thanks buddy!

I just signed up for this service on fantasyracingcheatsheet.com. It takes an analytic approach to breaking down each race. I wanted to share this article with everyone. I already paid for the yearly subscription so I will be more than happy to share his data with everyone. Its a really interesting read on how he sets up his driver ratings.

Site is/was great, but a lot of the info on there needs updating, particularly his track ratings. Well it did last year at least.

Mario4 February 15, 2015, 04:11:39 PM (#5)

• View Profile
Thanks buddy!

Site is/was great, but a lot of the info on there needs updating, particularly his track ratings. Well it did last year at least.

Thanks Op, any other websites you use has a handicapping tool?

5mike5 February 16, 2015, 02:10:11 AM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nobody is better than 5simes.  Always start work over 5 gis deposit to start in case start of season is rough which a lot of times it is. Last season was a great one but not usually. Especially his year we need alor of inFO imo and U ain't getting ANY from DAYTONA.

I've been ONLY at 5dimes like 7-8 years  now, NEVErR had a single hassle no matter of its a $500 or $5000 payouts.   And several per week they don't care. They are the biggest there is.  And money is always on time U would never have to worry about finds at 5dimes.   Periodontist me I would never trust the &$ I sent and recieve with another book for Americans.

Plus NO BOOK is better odds for NASCAR nor the options U can bet on it

5mike5 February 16, 2015, 02:12:44 AM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hey Mario,
I've been using 5D for good 5 years. Never had any problems with them. Before, I used MG, WU to deposit as well as withdraw. Now, I use Bitcoin. It's way faster than other method that they offer.One good advantage is that you don't have to deal with sorry ass customer service at Walmart when you use P2P method.

I used CVS phone advice was easy as hell and loved it for my Small deposit just for the shootout.  Now for DAYTONA i use another method to start my season babkroll.

gratefulbets February 28, 2015, 09:21:35 AM (#8)

• View Profile
hey guys looking to reload 5dimes account after a rough stretch this week. I see on the house is no longer guaranteed and is it's own rewards program now. Would you guys recommend no longer using the reduced juice option in favor for the on the house rewards? I tend to play more first/second half lines that full game so I don't think I was getting the best of reduced juice lines regardless. Any suggestions?

5mike5 February 28, 2015, 09:37:58 AM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
They won't lwte change because I'm up $ on them and they don't let winners change programs

Or I wouldn't een has reduced juice because it doesn't help U at all in NASCAR

I personally want to the parlay reward program where parlays pays more than usual

gratefulbets February 28, 2015, 10:38:18 AM (#10)

• View Profile
Interesting never heard of the parlay reward program. I'll look into it. On the house was always default and never reward program. Had both reduced juice and them. They changed it.

5mike5 February 28, 2015, 10:47:56 AM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Interesting never heard of the parlay reward program. I'll look into it. On the house was always default and never reward program. Had both reduced juice and them. They changed it.

@gratefulbets

30% SUPER-SAVER REWARD PROGRAM

(click on learn more and gives u the odds table.....goes up to the 25-teamers even)

(ONLY parlay odds it does NOT effect are 2-slot parlays still 2.60.....)

gratefulbets February 28, 2015, 03:07:36 PM (#12)

• View Profile
is that listed on 5dimes somewhere? I couldn't find it.

5mike5 February 28, 2015, 03:21:19 PM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
is that listed on 5dimes somewhere? I couldn't find it.

yeah as soon as u punch in www.5dimes.com look at rewards up there with depoits...payouts...rules...ect   and look at them