News:

Keselowski wins Clash. Speedweeks continues at Daytona

Topic: Merry Christmas!  (Read 126 times)

nascarwagers December 25, 2014, 01:46:33 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all that to everyone! I have not been around much since the end of the season as I have been busy with college football. However, we will start getting vamped for the 2015 season here in just a few weeks and looking forward to seeing all the weekly chatter, not to mention the  :$$$

5mike5 December 25, 2014, 09:03:47 AM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas fellas!!!!!!

:cheers

Remember to enjoy ur friends an family  today If ur Lucky enough to be together.  One day they will be some of the best memories  of ur life!!!

If not at least call your loved ones!!!

5mike5 December 26, 2014, 09:03:48 PM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We just had a really laid back and relaxed for Christmas... We don't buy much for each other at this point after this many years. lol.  But o course she went  overboard and for me a great new pair of nikes. Socks, new robe, 2 new jackets.   I need buy that shit  for myself so that's usually my XMAS and I love it.  Just got her gift cards for clothes and shit. 

Bad part is tomorrow night is dinner at the in-laws.  Just a hassle for me. We all get along Id just rather be at home.  Lol. 

Hope all is XMAS days were great and joyful.   

Just wish I got to see my family in WV but we are making a trip next month so not that sad about it.  ahe couldn't work it out with her work but for 2 days and would o ly get 1 dull day there.  Id rather wait and have 2-3 days to enjoy.