News:

Larson wins 2nd straight at Michigan! Next up: Sonoma

Topic: NASCAR 2014 season  (Read 309 times)

5mike5 November 17, 2014, 02:07:46 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I just wanted to say thank you to everybody for making our new website so damn successful for our first season here!!!  Jay created a amazing forum for us to gather and discuss all the series of NASCAR racing. And jays articles and write-ups were also a big highlight that I loved and appreciated and also got a ton of great feedback on.  We will be back next year bigger and better than ever!!!!

There is no way I would have had my best year without all the help I have gained here. I really appreciate everybody coming here so quickly and making this the best NASCAR forum there is!

GOODLUCK in the off season with all  ur wagers and see u in feburary for the 2015 DAYTONA 500 and speed weeks!!!

:bravo:cheers

yisman November 17, 2014, 04:16:22 PM (#1)

• View Profile
for those looking for their fix, F1 Sunday at 8 AM EST

5mike5 November 17, 2014, 05:12:23 PM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
for those looking for their fix, F1 Sunday at 8 AM EST

Thanks Yisman I didn't even know the F1 season was still going. 

Not that I will risk much at all but it's a fix at least. Lol

:cheers

5mike5 November 17, 2014, 05:23:52 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I just wanted to say thank you to everybody for making our new website so damn successful for our first season here!!!  Jay created a amazing forum for us to gather and discuss all the series of NASCAR racing. We will be back next year bigger and better than ever!!!!

There is no way I would have had my best year without all the help I have gained here. I really appreciate everybody coming here so quickly and making this the best NASCAR forum there is!

GOODLUCK in the off season with all  ur wagers and see u in feburary for the 2015 DAYTONA 500 and speed weeks!!!

:bravo:cheers

Also really want to thank ALL the "guests" and lurkers who don't post but there were so many we were totally shocked on a daily basis. U guys are also very Inportant and feel free next season to let ur opinions also be heard or just keep stopping by and getting our winners!!!

5mike5 November 17, 2014, 05:35:40 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Gonna be odd to start next season when the nationwode series changes sponsorship and will now be called the "XFINITY" series.  I pay Comcast enough every month God knows they can afford it :lol

nascarwagers November 17, 2014, 08:41:06 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks 5Mike5

Big thanks to Mike as well for everything he has done. Thanks to everyone that has come over and contributed in one way or another. We will continue to try to make things better and better.

avssakic November 17, 2014, 08:59:03 PM (#6)

• View Profile
Thanks jay for the site.

Thanks mike for keeping all the discussions going.

Thanks opti for running the punters club.

Here's to next season.  :cheers

5mike5 November 17, 2014, 09:14:08 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Not sure why @Trident went missing off the face of the earth 3 weeks ago but I owe him a lot for all the non NASCAR sports and INDY  car racing series threads and Insight he provided.  He helped me make a lot of my parlays that won me a lot of $$$$ this year on sports im clueless about.  And I know others made some extra $$$ off him as well.  He was a great addition to this website

Hopefully he comes back and I'm hoping he and his family is alright.  He was posting 10 times a day and just vanished so hopefully it wasn't a big family or personal problem or illness

Reno Paul November 17, 2014, 10:10:49 PM (#8)

• View Profile
 A BIG Thanks to Jay, Mike, Opti, Trident and all the players that makes this a great group of guys.

Has been my best season in at least 10 years.

:thumpup

5mike5 November 17, 2014, 10:55:05 PM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A BIG Thanks to Jay, Mike, Opti, Trident and all the players that makes this a great group of guys.

Has been my best season in at least 10 years.

:thumpup
thank u too for all ur posts and opinions pal!!!!

LOVE hearing it was ur best season the past 10 years.  It's not just a coincidence that's several of us had our best seasons like that.  It's all us listening and respecting others opinions.  I appreciate u being here buddy!!!   Can't wait to top this season in 2015!!!!

yisman November 18, 2014, 06:39:28 PM (#10)

• View Profile
btw, regarding 1vice, they really don't care about NASCAR

they don't let me bet HTHs, I even asked about it

so I bet some SC futures before the second to last race

still not graded

NASCAR SPRINT CUP 2014 - ODDS TO WIN
[9] Kevin Harvick +500

[1] Brad Keselowski +1200

still pending, lol

5mike5 November 18, 2014, 07:04:43 PM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
btw, regarding 1vice, they really don't care about NASCAR

they don't let me bet HTHs, I even asked about it

so I bet some SC futures before the second to last race

still not graded

[9] Kevin Harvick +500

[1] Brad Keselowski +1200

still pending, lol

Same here they SUCK.  Just a terrible book with TERIBBLE ODDS on NASCAR  Mine still pending too btw. I had a nationwode bet ungraded over a Week!!!

I was also told I was not allowed to bet or parlay anything h2h wise in any NASCAR series. The slickster of the operation griffin told me I can change that IF U make a deposit.  Lol. I laughed at him.

Glad I never made a deposit all that free $ in my account showed me is they are small time and I hate that. Would NOT feel safe  at all at that bonus shop.  BI part II could happen there at any time imo. No reason to play there at all unless u have to take bonuses which I NEVER do. Nust a way of keeping ur $ held hostage at a shaky at best book.

dapperandy November 18, 2014, 08:57:56 PM (#12)

• View Profile
Amazing season and thanks to everyone on the board! :crash

5mike5 November 18, 2014, 09:18:34 PM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Thank u dapper and ur ass better be back for speed weeks in DAYTONA in feburary!!!!!!

dapperandy November 19, 2014, 03:41:27 AM (#14)

• View Profile

Thank u dapper and ur ass better be back for speed weeks in DAYTONA in feburary!!!!!!

Oh, Ima be back rejuvenated, bigger and badder than ever. Gonna even start my own notebook.  :dancer :shift Ready to make fat stacks.  :moneypile Getting winners, yo.

Oh and I was sick to my stomach over Ryan Newman but time heals everything.  :crash :zoom :cputhrow

Cheers Mike :cheers