News:

Larson wins 2nd straight at Michigan! Next up: Sonoma

Topic: Heritage Signup News  (Read 299 times)

Trident October 27, 2014, 07:04:01 PM

• View Profile
According to Bill Dozer over at SBR Heritage is now open to everyone who wants to open a account.  :bravo

Perfect timing since the Get Out Of Your Bet Promo is Friday with two games to choose from.

Make sure when you signup you ask for -105 program, better than the bonus or cash back option.

yisman October 27, 2014, 07:09:49 PM (#1)

• View Profile
I prefer the standard program with cash back.

Cash back makes it -107 basically and the other perks make it worth it for me.

5mike5 October 27, 2014, 09:04:31 PM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
According to Bill Dozer over at SBR Heritage is now open to everyone who wants to open a account.  :bravo

Perfect timing since the Get Out Of Your Bet Promo is Friday with two games to choose from.

Make sure when you signup you ask for -105 program, better than the bonus or cash back option.
Oh WOW that is amazing news!

Not 5dimes, but the 2nd best option I would think!!

Thanks for sharing!

5mike5 October 27, 2014, 09:05:38 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I would def do the cash back program as well

I don't even use reduced at 5dimes because 99% of my bets are NASCAR and rarely bet single bets for any other sport

Trident October 27, 2014, 09:38:30 PM (#4)

• View Profile

I don't even use reduced at 5dimes because 99% of my bets are NASCAR and rarely bet single bets for any other sport

I am completely opposite of you, 99% of my bets are flat bets.

Cash Back rebate is based on Risk Amount for all straight wagers placed on NFL, NCAA, and NBA full game sides and totals and full game baseball totals on Pre-Game bets. Live Betting is excluded from the calculation. All other bets (including money lines) up to and including -500 are paid Cash Back Reward at half value.

If I'm reading this right NASCAR/Matchup bets would only get half cash back rate.

Cash back rates

500+ bets: 0.8% Cash Back each quarter.
150-499 bets: 0.6% Cash Back each quarter.
0-149 bets: 0.4% Cash Back each quarter.

Taking the 8% cash bonus might be best for you, it only has a 4X rollover which is easy to do.

5mike5 October 28, 2014, 05:19:20 AM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah might be.  I doubt either will make a big diff unless they have good NASCAR odds which I really have no clue in hell if they do or not of course I've never seen the odds b4. But maybe @oprional has and can shed some light on it

But I still want them as an option no matter what. I Have tried for years now with no success writing emails a few times.  WAY Too good a book if hey let us in now to not  have as an out

I'm still on reduced juice program at 5dimes btw, ( just rarely use it) because the asses won't let overall winning accounts  change their rewards program even the 1 time like they do overall losing accounts.  Which I don't understand at all. Goes for everybody not just me.  I tried to switch to the better paying parlays there and have been told no way both times I ask so I gave up

Optional October 28, 2014, 05:57:41 AM (#6)

• View Profile
Yeah might be.  I doubt either will make a big diff unless they have good NASCAR odds which I really have no clue in hell if they do or not of course I've never seen the odds b4. But maybe @oprional has and can shed some light on it

But I still want them as an option no matter what. I Have tried for years now with no success writing emails a few times.  WAY Too good a book if hey let us in now to not  have as an out

I'm still on reduced juice program at 5dimes btw, ( just rarely use it) because the asses won't let overall winning accounts  change their rewards program even the 1 time like they do overall losing accounts.  Which I don't understand at all. Goes for everybody not just me.  I tried to switch to the better paying parlays there and have been told no way both times I ask so I gave up

What better paying parlays?? Have not heard of that offer?

No idea how good Heritage is as non members cant see odds. Guess I'll join too and add it to the comparison list.

5mike5 October 28, 2014, 06:06:21 AM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah 5dines has a bonus program called super payout parlays or something. Gives he better odds on all parlays. From 2 teamers and up. Least they always had.  I hasn't tried in a year or so to change because they won't let me.  But yeah they have so many bonus programs (like 10+) look over them again u should see it

Optional October 28, 2014, 06:38:34 AM (#8)

• View Profile
Ive already switched once. :\

5mike5 October 28, 2014, 06:53:29 AM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ive already switched once. :\

Oh ok.  Yeah I think u can only switch one time but been a while since I bothered Asking

Jmac October 28, 2014, 09:22:39 PM (#10)

• View Profile
Anyone sign up yet? I just tried to & at the end it told me to call them to complete my application. I don't feel like talking to anyone tonight lol. What on earth could they want to talk about that I couldn't fill in?

Optional October 28, 2014, 11:38:47 PM (#11)

• View Profile
Anyone sign up yet? I just tried to & at the end it told me to call them to complete my application. I don't feel like talking to anyone tonight lol. What on earth could they want to talk about that I couldn't fill in?

I'll wait to hear what happens with you.

Trident October 29, 2014, 12:24:05 AM (#12)

• View Profile

Probably want to know which of three programs you want to be on or just make sure you are a real person and not a bot, they have the best CS around and treat you with respect every time you call or use online chat.

gratefulbets October 30, 2014, 12:26:43 AM (#13)

• View Profile
hey guys. first off thanks for the great season. huge nascar fan. been tailing your guys plays for a while.

No bank wire transfers as an option at this time for Heritage. Only WU, MG, cashier's checks and money orders would be the options to deposit.

Optional October 30, 2014, 04:08:48 AM (#14)

• View Profile
Not taking Aussies