News:

Keselowski wins Clash. Speedweeks continues at Daytona

Topic: TEXAS--5mike5  (Read 990 times)

5mike5 October 27, 2014, 05:46:02 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
 :< alright fellas after aittle set back last weeks  at the paper lip andosong for the -at time in months on cup we are gonna rebound this weekend!!!  I will admit I think its gonna be a tough race to handicap xomoared to Phoenix coming up next week but we can do it.

We are off to the 1.5 mile racetrack of TEXAS motor speedway this weekend for the SPRINT CUP RACE on Sunday late afternoon around 3pm I think. And already the 8th chase race for the championship Broadcast stats at 2pm on ESPN if I remember correcrly. 

I've of course already watched the last 3 races from Texas and been reviewing my notebooks so I'll be ready for the opening odds where I pretty much already know maybe 1-2 I'll take if the odds are right. But also if they aren't I plan on having at least 2 parlays on last-leg again this week for race winners with too low of  odds so still getting a strategy down for openers right now.  So a few favs I'll leave off on purpose just because I will have parlays ready by Sunday.

We also have the NATIONWIDE series back racing also from Texas this weeks after a 2 week layoff and they will be racing last 3 races of the season from here til the end which is good.

In closing, just want to thank everybody for all their posting and handicapping work again these past few weeks and months.  We have been so successful as a overall forum for not even close to a complete season me and jay could never have made this the best forum and biggest NASCAR forum on the web already and much more to come after season when me and jay have meetings.

GOODLUCK this weekend boys, let's have a GREAT weekend and make a shot load of cash!!!

:dancer.    :shift

5mike5 October 27, 2014, 05:50:07 PM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The TRUCK SERIES has its last weekend off this week, and will be back next weeks for the last 2 races of the season

5mike5 October 27, 2014, 05:52:36 PM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The last 2 weeks of the season we will have ALL 3 top NASCAR racing together !!!!

Great way to end the last 2 races of the season being triple header weekends!!!

:dj

flyboy October 27, 2014, 11:18:37 PM (#3)

• View Profile
I think if the 42 is going to win this year, this is the race to jump on him. I know I will be.

Chicago Joe October 28, 2014, 07:21:38 AM (#4)

• View Profile
I think if the 42 is going to win this year, this is the race to jump on him. I know I will be.
Chip Ganassi has Kyle Larson and Jamie McMurray running like Chase contenders, with Larson improving every race, making it to the winner circle should not be surprising. CGR is shaping up to be a force for the 2015 season.

Stats1 October 28, 2014, 08:42:29 AM (#5)

• View Profile
 have a feeling 2,4,22,and 24  will all open at 5-1 and every1 else double digits
If u think some1 wins besides those four drivers u will probably get decent odds...
Bol 2 all  :shift

5mike5 October 28, 2014, 08:43:44 AM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
There's no way in HELL 4 drivers are 5-1 at TExAS ( it's never happened btw at any track) several probably  7-1 or better imo

5mike5 October 28, 2014, 08:48:31 AM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Even sportscrook.com has only 3 and that's shocking, but those odds been up a whole may have got bet down.

Overrated harvick of course will be 5-1 imo as always.  Hope u guys are suckers enough to bet those odds on him

5dimes always beats them

Stats1 October 28, 2014, 08:50:01 AM (#8)

• View Profile
Even sportscrook.com has only 3 and that's shocking.  Other was 6-1

5dimes always beats them
oh wow!!! I missed it by a point!!! U sure we're right when u said No way n HELL!!!

5mike5 October 28, 2014, 08:51:18 AM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Actually I was right.  :). Even at a shit NASCAR book like them. And probably been bet down

And 5dimes will be better odds than that.  I'll bet u whatever amount u want

Stats1 October 28, 2014, 08:56:37 AM (#10)

• View Profile
Anybody that bets those odds are a sucker imo
any1 that does business with Tony is an Idiot. Imo

5mike5 October 28, 2014, 09:01:03 AM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well if u won like I do and get payouts 2-3 almost every single week of the NASCAR season u would love the place too :)

He pays like clockwork without any hassle at all.

Tony has paid my all bills for many many years now

5mike5 October 28, 2014, 09:06:09 AM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Odds are gonna be terrible everywhere overall probably on openers, but after they overreact to practices and qualifying some of those will get better and can't get much worse I wouldn't think. Parlay those fellas.  I was hopin Penske would be 7-1 or better but that's wishful thinking probably

Harvick as that low of a fav as usual is a joke

5mike5 October 28, 2014, 09:37:44 AM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Any Of you guys ever play at 1vice?    They have nascar?

Just ask me in a email ( no IDE how they even got it) from a "griffin" asking if I wanted to try them out with a free $100 with a 10X rollover and max cashout of $700 dollars.  No deposits everrequired.  Seems like a no brainer if they actually pay. Free $ is free $ with those good conditions. 

Shitty gtbets have me $50  with a rollover of 25,000 ( yes 25k off $50) and max cashout of $250 and had to take a Wire IF u rolled it so actually max u could get was $160.  :lol
Gtbets is a SHIT book btw if u guys weren't aware. They try but they sure aren't the old VIP.  I loved that book back in day

5mike5 October 28, 2014, 12:10:56 PM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
+500--#4 (LOL)
+550--#2
+650--#24
+700--#22
+750--#48

Those 5 favs are the single digit openers. That's ugly. I would consider Joey Logano +700.  But I'm waiting for 2-3 slot parlays  on last leg for any other favs I like on raceday because odds will get better on some ( won't get much worse) of them even if not parlaying will make them double digits odds.