News:

Hamlin scores first JGR win at Loudon! Up next: Trucks at Eldora and Cup/Xfinity at the Brickyard

Topic: TALLADEGA--5mike5  (Read 713 times)

5mike5 October 13, 2014, 03:11:43 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Alright fellas we are off to TALLADEGA this weekend for 6th race in the chase for the championship.  After this race is over, the Chase will be trimmed to 8 drivers, with 3 of the top 4 favs on the outside looking in and really needing to win this race to advance.  This is gonna be really really hiring until about 30-40 laps left and then it's gonna get really really interesting. 

GOODLUCK this week fellas. Hope everybody hits a good one. . I'm on a unreal run right now and want to close out my best season ever which it easily already is.   At least this week the odds will be pretty good I think.  Or hope

flyboy October 13, 2014, 03:43:40 PM (#1)

• View Profile
Can't wait for this one!

5mike5 October 13, 2014, 06:40:45 PM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Can't wait for this one!

neither can I

Gonna be a great last 100 miles that's for sure. Not sure I expect too much until then but u never know

nascarwagers October 14, 2014, 07:56:44 AM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Talladega the ultimate wildcard this week with the Chase implications on the line. Few guys I am eyeing early, hopefully we can get some good odds  :pop

Stats1 October 14, 2014, 09:31:09 AM (#4)

• View Profile
think there will b some major differences in lines this week depending what book u look at!!!!
   might b a good week 2 fade Brad  sure many drivers will b looking 2 give him the  :flip if giving the chance.
seems like it will b 4ever until we c n.wide cars again with them not racing until Nov.1st  :shock
 no big names n truck race could b a weekend to play the field depending on opening #
Bol 2 all  :shift

Stats1 October 14, 2014, 10:22:20 AM (#5)

• View Profile
only plays for me 2 win this weekend
Kyle Busch 14-1
Kurt 21-1
Stewart,Mcmurray,Bowyer 25-1
will play 1 match up Sunday and b done with Dega...
Bol 2 all

Trident October 14, 2014, 12:02:31 PM (#6)

• View Profile
Jamie McMurray +2000

Kurt Busch +2500

Ryan Newman +3500

5mike5 October 14, 2014, 04:58:18 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Only penalties were heafty $$$ fines.

NO points were deducted from anybody. 

5mike5 October 14, 2014, 06:40:00 PM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Only penalties were heafty $$$ fines.

NO points were deducted from anybody.

Which is exactly how I thought they would handle it

They were not  gonna take away PTS for that to maybe be able to decide a championship.  And btw, NASCAR LOVED  the extra air time it got them for days and days after the race

I Wouldn't have been totally shocked with a minimal 3-5 points or somethin but even that's huge for keslowski right now even though I THINK they would have docked him points if same things happened to pre-chase races

5mike5 October 14, 2014, 08:29:09 PM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Also jus took 2 underdogs as soon as openers hit dimes.  And both immediately dropped of course and pretty far

Jamie McMurray and Kurt Busch as longshots

Didn't bet Jamie because  his good current form, I just almost never leave him off either plate racetrack roster of mine  for the past 4-5 years.  He is always undervalued at 25-35 to 1 as he's 1 of the best plate drivers there has been in that time period even b4 he won his first if several. 

I'm definitely  adding at least 2-3 more drivers b4 the meaningless sessions start and odds overreact off them.  depending on what happens odds wise b4 sessions on who and how many more but so far just 2 nicely priced longshots.  My other bigger longshots didn't like odds for openers but I think they will get MUCH better on raceday and will be overlooked since I didn't bet them on openers like usual.  Most of u know who I'm talking about but no point in them reading it b4 I bet them. Lol

Not sure I'll bet anybody under 15-1 range early, maybe 1 at the most b4 sessions but I'm still debating on what to do with a few

Trident October 15, 2014, 03:34:30 PM (#10)

• View Profile
The chassis Michael Waltrip will race this weekend is the one Brian Vickers finished 4th with at Talladega and 2nd at Daytona in July.

5mike5 October 15, 2014, 03:54:35 PM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Keith all the implications riding on this race nobody on earth knows how most if these teams are gonna gamble this.  My opinion is people from 6th place eliminations should TRY and ride in back but gonn aha e to make at least a few runs to see how long it takes to get within striking distance. Wish they could tandem still would make this whole race much more exciting. Lol

5mike5 October 15, 2014, 03:57:06 PM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The chassis Michael Waltrip will race this weekend is the one Brian Vickers finished 4th with at Talladega and 2nd at Daytona in July.
Mi just don't see him pulling off a win. Do like that for h2hs/ props I guess. Not sure great chassis make as big a difference here but sure won't hurt.

U tiink he can pull off a miracle win trident?

Guess with his odds by raceday should be pure garbage imo, but might be now I can't recall without looking).

Optional October 15, 2014, 04:48:15 PM (#13)

• View Profile
Took  Kyle Larson +2900 to get started

flyboy October 15, 2014, 05:18:45 PM (#14)

• View Profile
took earnhardt and gordon so far